Tour Rumours - 2013!

dcdeb

I think the same, except that you can't have subtitles for him talking on stage and for songs it is not needed, really. So a definite 'no' for me on any theatre show in France.

:shocked: so we agree on this one? :teehee:

I should disagree now. Not more than one agreement between you and me in the same day :mf_rosetinted:

We don´t want the established order of the planets to disappear, right? :aah:

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When Mika talks about theatre don't you think he just means sets and props and pantomime? I can't imagine there's going to be real dialogue. Even if that was in English I don't think I'd be too crazy about that. I mean he and the band are not actors and he's certainly no playwright so I would still think the focus would be on music for any auditory portion of the "theatre".

I would need subtitles for an opera or something but I can get by on my French for the normal chit chat between songs. So much of what he says is predictable or can be sussed out by context and key words anyway.

Yeah I agree with you. I think that social media is a great way of interacting with him and even on social media it's important to just be you, regardless of whether you have ever met him in real life.

Yes, and that's why I always hope he keeps his twitter account and it doesn't become faceless (like his FB, which is a great way to share information but not personal) and that he keeps also tweeting some totally random but so funny things.

Even I have a _feeling_ he can't read most of his tweets (he simply can't, there are so many of them) of course I _know_ he reads his tweets, I've even heard him saying it many times. So I would never write anything I couldn't say him face to face. Actually, I would never tweet anyone things I couldn't say to them in real life. I hate that aspect in social media, people saying whatever things they want and not even thinking about consequences. It's not what normal people do. I mostly tweet opinions about gigs etc, and I hope he sometimes reads something and knows that people appreciate his shows and music. I'm probably too chatty on twitter though. Writing in English is so much easier than speaking English (at least for me) even though I make spelling errors in every sentence.

When Mika talks about theatre don't you think he just means sets and props and pantomime? I can't imagine there's going to be real dialogue. Even if that was in English I don't think I'd be too crazy about that. I mean he and the band are not actors and he's certainly no playwright so I would still think the focus would be on music for any auditory portion of the "theatre".

I would need subtitles for an opera or something but I can get by on my French for the normal chit chat between songs. So much of what he says is predictable or can be sussed out by context and key words anyway.

Exactly. I can't imagine his pop theater being really serious dialogue. He is most likely planning to combine music and visual side even more than usually. Also, I can't properly understand the French chatting between the songs but of course I can recognize the key words and see the audience reaction (tone) and most time it's something light and entertaining and not really deep discussion. It is lovely though, and of course I enjoy it so much more when I hear it in English. The songs are still the most important part :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

that's strange... a little further down it says :

MONTE-CARLO SBM?PRESENTE CE CONCERT.

Mika le 27 juin à la Salle des Etoiles Sporting de Monte-carlo

:blink:

that's strange... a little further down it says :

MONTE-CARLO SBM?PRESENTE CE CONCERT.

Mika le 27 juin à la Salle des Etoiles Sporting de Monte-carlo

:blink:

On Mika Website and FNAC it's saying april

Vous pourrez acheter votre place, au tarif de 57.50 €, à partir de 10h00 le 18.12.2012 via le site de la Fnac.

salledesetoiles.jpg

that would be on my birthday... :teehee: well, let's see - if i still have money in 2-3 months (after i know what my wedding & honeymoon will cost :teehee:) and then there are still tickets available, and it's confirmed by then... THEN i might go. :naughty:

so much for nantes being the "last gig in france for a very long time"! :naughty: it's a gig, right, not a festival? :dunno: but 4 months ARE a very long time for us fans, hehe. :roftl:

so much for nantes being the "last gig in france for a very long time"! :naughty: it's a gig, right, not a festival? :dunno: but 4 months ARE a very long time for us fans, hehe. :roftl:

Yes he got us all worried when he said that and now new dates are being announced :blink: Not that I'm planning to go to these gigs anyway, but it's nice to know he'll be back after all.

I think for him 4 months without us is a very long time :roftl:

Great to know ! :thumb_yello:

Planning to go to the Printemps de Bourges one, which is the closest to the west part of France :teehee:

Yes, he said we won't see him before a long time, but I assume he talked about real tour and not festivals !

Are these all festivals?

Are these all festivals?

Well, the Printemps de Bourges is a festival, a very famous one in France, btw.

But I looked at the Grenoble date, and apparently, it's not :blink:

It's written on the ticket website :

Alias et RPO présentent, avec NRJ: ce concert.

Alias is the tour promotor and NRJ a radio station...

Maybe they take the oportunity of Mika doing some festivals in France in spring, like the Printemps de Bourges, to organize some gigs as the last tour was sold out ? :dunno:

The Grenoble venue can welcome 3000 people if they are seated and 5000 if they are standing

And for the Monaco one, it's special ! They often do "gala gig" in this venue !

• 2 weeks later...

[YOUTUBE]Lo8XUa0s4yQ[/YOUTUBE]

There's not only the video clip, Mika has at the same time, done a little tour in the USA which has a lot of success and he's planning to do a new tour in the USA and a show in New York or Los Angeles on New Year's Eve. (:blink:)

Thanks a lot for the translation Lili !! :flowers2:

NEW YEAR'S EVE :blink:???

It'll be in next week ????

[YOUTUBE]Lo8XUa0s4yQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks a lot for the translation Lili !! :flowers2:

NEW YEAR'S EVE :blink:???

It'll be in next week ????

Forget it.

Timezone of Mikaworld is Totally different from ours. :naughty:

or next year ? :blink:

Mikasoon for sure :naughty:

:aah:

Forget it.

Timezone of Mikaworld is Totally different from ours. :naughty:

I am hoping that he gets over the jet lag quickly. :plane:

For Chinese New Year maybe... as he's always laaate laaate laate :aah:

:mikasweat:

Is this guy speaking French with an Arab accent? I can kind of understand it. :naughty:

I would guess if Mika is working NYE it's a private show although it seems odd to me that they don't know what city it's in. That's like saying he's going to do a show in London or Moscow.

I really hope he's not coming to North America in the winter. Please go to Asia and South America (and everywhere else) first. :aah:

Is this guy speaking French with an Arab accent? I can kind of understand it. :naughty:

I would guess if Mika is working NYE it's a private show although it seems odd to me that they don't know what city it's in. That's like saying he's going to do a show in London or Moscow.

I really hope he's not coming to North America in the winter. Please go to Asia and South America (and everywhere else) first. :aah:

I don't mind if he's coming in freezing winter cuz we dont have to que outside :naughty:

I don't mind if he's coming in freezing winter cuz we dont have to que outside :naughty:

Yeah. :aah: I would not queue (except maybe in Toronto) but even travelling in the winter is dodgy. I don't know if I would go to any gigs away from home. Depends on the timing I guess.

:lmfao:

Yes, even if he waits until March to come back here that will be a bit better than February... I really can't imagine January happening at all now for anyone, considering that it's January in just 6 days. :no:

:lmfao:

Yes, even if he waits until March to come back here that will be a bit better than February... I really can't imagine January happening at all now for anyone, considering that it's January in just 6 days. :no:

I'm vetoing March as well. And while we're at it, April.

Maybe you're okay in VA, but it's going to suck up here.

:thumbdown: