Tour Rumours - 2013!

dcdeb

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly!! I need him in South America! I dont want to travel all the way to europe or usa to see him again :pray:

You may change your mind when you have to fight off some overenthusiastic SA fangurls and about 20,000 other people at a festival in order to get to him. :fisch:

Oh and Mika if you are going to do an island gig in the middle of the ocean please make it a nice warm ocean. I am still waiting for the Fijian gig and will settle for Barbados if absolutely necessary. Even Bermuda will do. :naughty:

Oh and Mika if you are going to do an island gig in the middle of the ocean please make it a nice warm ocean. I am still waiting for the Fijian gig and will settle for Barbados if absolutely necessary. Even Bermuda will do. :naughty:

yes!! any island in the caribbean will do!!:thumb_yello:

Has to be 8th or 9th as he has another gig on the 10th

Ah, good point. :thumb_yello: It is my holiday week................but I have been to the Faroe Islands once..................I remember the smell of fish :aah:. I think I will wait for the Caribean gig :wink2:

*coughs*

Australia is an island...

Of course we all know that Meeks hasn't ignored us for long enough :fisch:

I am kidding of course... Mika can't come here while I'm paying for a wedding... unless he's the wedding singer!

Faroe Islands

http://planet.fo/grein/mika_a_summar_festivalin

Eitt av høvuðsnøvnunum á ársins Summar Festivali verður bretski poppsangarin Mika. Tað boðar Summar Festivalurin frá í dag.

Aktuelli, stórseljandi og heiðurslønti poppsangarin Mika spælir á Summar Festivalinum í august.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Summarfestivalurin

71405491106544276145975.jpg

Confirmed on Mika's FB, on August 8th ;)

Confirmed on Mika's FB, on August 8th ;)

Awesome!!!! This made my day so much better! Can't wait to see Faroe Islands :wub2: I have no idea how go there though. Everything seems so expensive. Must search more options.

Awesome!!!! This made my day so much better! Can't wait to see Faroe Islands :wub2: I have no idea how go there though. Everything seems so expensive. Must search more options.

If I can find a nice cheap flight I'll join you :)

That would be lovely :wub2: Lol, we had a blast at Heathrow! We could have so much fun at festivals!

Yeah! :D I'm still considering Budapest as well though, you think you're going to that one? I guess it's too close to the other gigs?

OMG!!!! MIKA WILL BE IN LATVIA..!! @SUMMERSOUND FESTIVAL AT 12,13TH JULY..!!!

im SOO HAPPY NOW..!!! :boing::yay:

http://nra.lv/izklaide/93298-summer-sound-festivala-uzstasies-mika-un-aloe-blacc.htm

Saw this this morning too! Yes! Tried to log in here but my hands were kinda shaking and I never got my password right. And I had to wait for 15 minutes to try again :naughty: But I'm very happy!!! Now just to find a friend to go with..

OMG!!!! MIKA WILL BE IN LATVIA..!! @SUMMERSOUND FESTIVAL AT 12,13TH JULY..!!!

im SOO HAPPY NOW..!!! :boing::yay:

http://nra.lv/izklaide/93298-summer-sound-festivala-uzstasies-mika-un-aloe-blacc.htm

And as usual,his FB team is very funny,they posted the announcement that he'll perform on 13th July,but at the Events it's scheduled on the 12th :aah:

And as usual,his FB team is very funny,they posted the announcement that he'll perform on 13th July,but at the Events it's scheduled on the 12th :aah:

It would make sense that he'd perform on the 13th, because he has a gig on 12th in Belgium, no?

Don,t know why, but the NA tour dates were all apearing one day ahead on that FB events page...

Don,t know why, but the NA tour dates were all apearing one day ahead on that FB events page...

They told me they were struggling with some FB glitch -- that they kept correcting the dates but that they reverted to the incorrect info for some reason. Frustrating for Team Mika as well as for us. :dunno:

They told me they were struggling with some FB glitch -- that they kept correcting the dates but that they reverted to the incorrect info for some reason. Frustrating for Team Mika as well as for us. :dunno:

glad it's FB's fault and not TM's cuz that would be sad if they don't even know what date his gigs are :aah:

now that it's explained i feel for them. i add FB events as part of my job and one day the times just randomly started changing themselves to the wrong thing and when i changed them they just reverted back :doh:

Two more gigs have been confirmed on Mika's facebook:

Festival Montjoux on July 5

Nuit d'Istres on July 9

What a surprise ... both are in France ... I actually give up with him