Mika at Graham Norton BBC Radio 2 15/12/2012

DerMoment1608

Next Saturday 10:00 BBC Radio 2

Adding a dash of showbiz to Saturday mornings, Priscilla Presley and Mika are Graham's guests this week

Britain's favourite agony uncle is also joined by the Postmistress of Pain, Maria McErlane, for Grill Graham where your problems are solved in front of the nation. As well as the week's biggest new music releases, I Can't Believe It's Not Better revisits some of the worst songs ever to hit the charts and Graham invites you to submit your favourite Tune With A Tale, where one unfortunate listener chats to Mr Norton about their personal interpretation of a familiar song

Duration:

2 hours, 57 minutes

First broadcast:

Saturday 15 December 2012

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01p9dhz

Complete interview:

Dropbox download link

Tumblr

SoundCloud

Part 1 - Intro + Radio edit of OOL

Dropbox download link

Part 2 - Interview & Make You Happy (Miami Edit)

Dropbox download link

Youtube

Part 3 - Last part of the interview

Dropbox download link

Edited by DerMoment1608

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Oh my goooosssh yaaaay!

With Priscilla Presley too. That should be interesting.

They will be seperate interviews. :wink2:

My brain is to tired to understand this sentence. If I translate word by word I get a not good sense or is it meant as a bullying show?

There are different elements to the show - it is three hours long. One of the segments is 'grill Graham' where he aims to solve people's problems.

I am a little confused by your question so not really sure how to answer. The part with Mika will just be a straight interview.....................well, it won't be very straight of course but you know what I mean! :wink2:

I am a little confused by your question so not really sure how to answer. The part with Mika will just be a straight interview.....................well, it won't be very straight of course but you know what I mean! :wink2:

:teehee:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

They will be seperate interviews. :wink2:

There are different elements to the show - it is three hours long. One of the segments is 'grill Graham' where he aims to solve people's problems.

The whole thing confused me as I understood it in a way that there will be the most annoying songs and how people interprete them. I saw there also was written there will be new released songs too. And as I don´t know the concept of this show I asked you before I get it totally wrong :wink2:. I´m happy he gets airplay ( but only positive ) :teehee:

The whole thing confused me as I understood it in a way that there will be the most annoying songs and how people interprete them. I saw there also was written there will be new released songs too. And as I don´t know the concept of this show I asked you before I get it totally wrong :wink2:. I´m happy he gets airplay ( but only positive ) :teehee:

Yes, it will be positive. There is just one song ( I can't believe it's not better) where someone nominates a cheesy song from the past - but that won't be Mika.

It's a light-hearted show - Graham is a comedian - the annoying song is just one bit - and the "tune with a tale" is just people selecting songs that have a story that they like :thumb_yello:

The problems are quite light too - they tell a problem and suggest solutions and people text suggestions - and some are quite serious and helpful, and others are really silly- but it's all done with good humour.:thumb_yello:

The interviews are interesting -depending on the guest they can be quite serious or funny - it's my favourite radio 2 show :thumb_yello:

It's a light-hearted show - Graham is a comedian - the annoying song is just one bit - and the "tune with a tale" is just people selecting songs that have a story that they like :thumb_yello:

The problems are quite light too - they tell a problem and suggest solutions and people text suggestions - and some are quite serious and helpful, and others are really silly- but it's all done with good humour.:thumb_yello:

The interviews are interesting -depending on the guest they can be quite serious or funny - it's my favourite radio 2 show :thumb_yello:

Thank you for your exlanation, it´s very helpful :thumb_yello:

Good point Rose. I doubt it will be pre recorded as this show isn't (although Dermot's is sometimes) but it could well be done by phone from Manchester couldn't it- unless he goes back for it.

I´ve tried to send two questions but the mail systhem refuses to accept my mail. Could it be that they don´t accept mails from Europe?

Edit, I tried it twice but no chance......

Edited by Sabine64