dcdeb

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday MFC!! :yay:

Love the new picture Eriko, thank you. :flowers2:

I have to say it is starting to feel like a long time to me. All of the younglings from the early days are grown up and Mika himself will be 30 this year. :shocked:

Happy Birthday MFC!! :yay:

Love the new picture Eriko, thank you. :flowers2:

I have to say it is starting to feel like a long time to me. All of the younglings from the early days are grown up and Mika himself will be 30 this year. :shocked:

he's getting old :shocked: (but not bald hopefully. :mf_rosetinted: )

*cries and falls to the floor screaming at god, 'WHY. WHY ARE YOU TALKING HIS YOUTH FROM HIM?!'*

:itsok: how unfair the world is.

psst don´t tell him.......:teehee:

okay. let's keep quiet. :mf_rosetinted:

30 years human age is 25 Mika age:thumb_yello:

agree :naughty:

Six years ago a young man named Mika won the BBC Sound Poll 2007. This led me here. I waited a day before I joined as I thought I was far too old (28) to join a fan club.

6 years later I have had some awesome times with the amazing friends that I've made through this motley crew. :mikacool:

Keep spreading the Mika love:mikalove:

Happy 6th anniversary, MFC!

cake1.jpg

I am proud to say i have been around since 2008, and i have met wonderful Mika fans either personnally or virtually...

Let's hope this might be a fruitful mika year for everybody!!!

Six years ago a young man named Mika won the BBC Sound Poll 2007. This led me here. I waited a day before I joined as I thought I was far too old (28) to join a fan club.

6 years later I have had some awesome times with the amazing friends that I've made through this motley crew. :mikacool:

Keep spreading the Mika love:mikalove:

This is truly awesome. Member #20! You really are the base of this fan club. Happy anniversary to you too then :thumb_yello:

Wow! Time really flies! I still remember that day I was watching mfc anniversary party online with my friend clearly! Like it was yesterday!! (though it wasn't on 5th January)

So after all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

With so many wishes and hope this year'll be a perfect year for us and also Mika! :huglove::wub2:

Well, I don't really know all of you guys, and I've never met you, but I'm having a really good time here chatting with you, really! :blush-anim-cl: I'm here almost a year but it feels like forever :teehee:

I hope to see you one day, you are a lovely group! :huglove: Thank you for everything :)

Happy Birthday MFC!!!!! :yay: