We Want the Whole World to CELEBRATE!

dcdeb

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Six years ago a young man named Mika won the BBC Sound Poll 2007. This led me here. I waited a day before I joined as I thought I was far too old (28) to join a fan club.

6 years later I have had some awesome times with the amazing friends that I've made through this motley crew. :mikacool:

Keep spreading the Mika love:mikalove:

I waited a day too...but mainly because I was freakin' lazy... :naughty: Anyway, never thought I'd still be here after 6 years! Wow... What have you done to me, Mika?

Happy birthday to us! :yay: We're a great group, aren't we?

:huglove:

Mmmmm... of all the cakes I've seen so far, this is the one that most tempts me! Chocolate and strawberries! cakesmileyn.gif

You like chocolate an strawberries? Then this one is for you ... for being such a great mama mod. :huglove:

chocolatestrawberrycake.jpg

Happy 6th birthday MFC

Since I joined last year on January 29, 2012 I have met some incredible friends, I don't know what I would do without MFC!!! I love the MFC anthem :aah: Thank you to anyone and everyone who has done their part to make the MFC a better place :huglove:

:happybday::yay::happybday::yay::happybday:

~ Rachie B

:teehee:

a random big thank you to everyone who made the MFC and its members part of my life for 3 years now... Many of you have become close friends and i couldnt live without you :wub2:

Ive been lucky to meet some wonderful people in real life.

The MFC helped me pass time during classes (:fisch:) and when i just needed distraction... and made me happy.

From the time that i began studying, to me officially doing the job of my dream, its been a part of my life. Even if im busier lately, it doesnt mean i dont snoop around:teehee:

(OK NO ONE WILL READ ALL THIS POETIC NONSENSE IM WRITTING:aah:)

BASICALLY!! thank you!!!!!!!!! youve all been wonderful!!!

oh and, thanks MIKA :naughty: (he has big feet in real life... it was my first thought... right after "61613561651351351 hes real!!")

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS!!!

Happy birthday MFC! :happybday: It's not 25 years yet like on this cake, but we're getting closer... :naughty:

torte.jpg

a big hug to all my friends on here, to everyone i've talked to on the forum or met at gigs, and also to all the members i don't know (yet :teehee:) - it's all of you guys who make this place so special! :wub2::group_hug:

:teehee:

a random big thank you to everyone who made the MFC and its members part of my life for 3 years now... Many of you have become close friends and i couldnt live without you :wub2:

Ive been lucky to meet some wonderful people in real life.

The MFC helped me pass time during classes (:fisch:) and when i just needed distraction... and made me happy.

From the time that i began studying, to me officially doing the job of my dream, its been a part of my life. Even if im busier lately, it doesnt mean i dont snoop around:teehee:

(OK NO ONE WILL READ ALL THIS POETIC NONSENSE IM WRITTING:aah:)

BASICALLY!! thank you!!!!!!!!! youve all been wonderful!!!

oh and, thanks MIKA :naughty: (he has big feet in real life... it was my first thought... right after "61613561651351351 hes real!!")

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS!!!

:huglove:

I love the song....who wrote it?

Like others have said I don't get on her as much as I'd like so things pass you by easily.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

So much has happened to us all over these past 6 years, most of them entwined with Mika in some way!! :naughty:

Wow amazing song ! (even if I feel a little bit ashamed to be french :blush-anim-cl: - but do I really have to ?)

:happybday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MFC

I love this Mika Fan Club :wub2:

I love my Mika friends :group_hug:

And I love Mika :mikacool::fangurl:

I love the song....who wrote it?

Like others have said I don't get on her as much as I'd like so things pass you by easily.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

So much has happened to us all over these past 6 years, most of them entwined with Mika in some way!! :naughty:

Dcdeb did! :thumb_yello: