robertina

I've just read of new songs! :wub2:

keep the news coming!

and also keep chit-chat to a minimum :wink2:

tumblr_mk4uacEWcR1r4szcho7_400.jpg

==================

REPORTS

==================

lollipop_monkey: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3890480&postcount=62

MikazBOI: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3890756&postcount=91

From a blog: http://vancouvermusicreview.com/?p=6069

==================

PICS

==================

lollipop_monkey: http://lockerz.com/s/287861583

Setlist

Photobucket album

Photo Album on Facebook

'Venue' album on facebook

VancouverMusicReview Album on flickr

Pics

Edited by mari62
updating content - post 181

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was incredible! Even more stripped down than the June 2009 tour. He did Only Lonely One, the elusive Century Man(!) and a new song I think he said was called "Leia". Very jazzy, very awesome.

I'm glad I didn't pack my passport, or I'd "accidentally" be going to Portland...

:thumb_yello:

Yes they gave him a note telling him 15 minutes left ... No encore :(

He left straight away too

This is unbelievable rude of the venue against an artist and his audience of course :sneaky2:. I´m so sorry for you that you all couldn´t meet him after the long time waiting for him to come to your city.

Yes they gave him a note telling him 15 minutes left ... No encore :(

He left straight away too

That sounds like madness. :insane:

So sorry to hear that you didn't get to have a chat with him afterwards. :tears:

Three special songs??!!! Sounds amazing! :wub2: And so curious to see the set. Sorry to hear they made him hurry though, incredibly rude from the venue :sneaky2: Can't wait to read your reports, sounds like a fabulous stripped down gig!

about him having to leave the venue, i'm sure there was a reason for that. maybe it was a club evening after the gig, or he simply hasn't booked the venue longer. there are people working at the gig, for example security, some of which might have to stand outside in the cold all evening, and they're happy if they don't have to work overtime. :wink2: it might have been the venue's fault or the tour promoter's, but i'm pretty sure mika knew about it in advance - maybe he even asked them to remind him, since he knows himself. :naughty: doesn't explain tho why he didn't meet his fans after the show. :dunno:

anyway, i hope you guys filmed the new songs for us?! :boing:

about him having to leave the venue, i'm sure there was a reason for that. maybe it was a club evening after the gig, or he simply hasn't booked the venue longer.

Yes it was always advertised as an "early show". So something must have been happening afterwards and there was probably a curfew set from the beginning.

Maybe it was the other way Round and he'd asked to be reminded to finish at 10pm because he had to rush off hence no meeting fans. We know how that one goes don't we Mellody?!!!

Yes it was billed as an early shows - doors at 7 show at 8 as The Venue also

Operates as a nightclub - thus Mikas management would have been completely aware of the time limitations ... However, given the comments made by Mika on stage when he was handed the note, I really don't think he was expecting to be reminded to finish in 10!

Also no recording was permitted..

Yes it was billed as an early shows - doors at 7 show at 8 as The Venue also

Operates as a nightclub - thus Mikas management would have been completely aware of the time limitations ... However, given the comments made by Mika on stage when he was handed the note, I really don't think he was expecting to be reminded to finish in 10!

Also no recording was permitted..

no recordings!:shocked:

mana has posted about it on the pre-gig thread - no videos at all, only photos. :sad: i hope we'll at least get some special detailled reports then, with everything he said and did, how the new and old songs sounded, what songs he played, etc. - so curious! :wub2: