Mika in "La Canción de San Miguel", Barcelona (Spain) - 22.04.2013

LeiRe

Catchy, empowering, happy... and very mainstream. I don't think it's a very good Mika song, but it's a great song for a beer commercial, or any commercial, really. :naughty:

I might have missed it, but did someone happen to post and English translation of the Spanish bit?

There you go Irene :wink2:

We are citizens of the world, so

I will always be by your side and you close to me

The world is in your hands, you don't know it yet

As a diamond you will always shine

Omg, I can't decribe what I feel right now. Even is not one of his best songs I really love it :wub2: Fresh, happy, joyful and Mika looks gorgeous as always and his spanish perfect, the sound of his "S" is to die for :wub2::wub2::wub2: Very catchy song and the best is we will have the video on TV every day and every night and hope the song on radio stations a lot as well :wub2::wub2: I think some of the people who appears on the video singing are actors, actresses or singers at least one of them, Leonor Watling, a spanish singer and actress.

And a terrible thing, I see me on the videooooo. OMG, husband will kill me :doh:

Very, very happy. Now let's wait till next June 5 to see it on TV :wink2:

I'm so happy for you sweetie :wub2: and I love the video and the song, Mika's really so cute and sweet all along :wub2: :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks Krysady for the youtube link :huglove: :huglove: :flowers2: Lucky Spanish fans who gets to see it on TV :thumb_yello:

I'm so happy for you sweetie :wub2: and I love the video and the song, Mika's really so cute and sweet all along :wub2: :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks Krysady for the youtube link :huglove: :huglove: :flowers2: Lucky Spanish fans who gets to see it on TV :thumb_yello:

Thanks dear :huglove: Mika is taboo in my home, just wanna see my husband's face when Mika appears every single day on TV, hahahahaha!! :naughty:

Catchy, empowering, happy... and very mainstream. I don't think it's a very good Mika song, but it's a great song for a beer commercial, or any commercial, really. :naughty:

It is very mainstream (I guess it was ordered to be like that) and reminds me of Celebrate... But it's surprisingly catchy, hope it will get radio time in many countries :thumb_yello:

My pleasure,Anne! :thumb_yello: Lucky Spanish indeed,I wish I could see it here too :aah:

Thanks dear :huglove: Mika is taboo in my home, just wanna see my husband's face when Mika appears every single day on TV, hahahahaha!! :naughty:

And I would like to see your husband's face when YOU will appear every single day on TV in Mika's video :naughty:

Mine would go crazy too :loco: Mika is taboo in my home too. :fisch:

I hope it's shown worldwide too though :wink2::naughty:

My pleasure,Anne! :thumb_yello: Lucky Spanish indeed,I wish I could see it here too :aah:

Me too :mikacool:

And I would like to see your husband's face when YOU will appear every single day on TV in Mika's video :naughty:

He will go out and buy more remote controls for the TV I guess :teehee:

Omg, I can't decribe what I feel right now. Even is not one of his best songs I really love it :wub2: Fresh, happy, joyful and Mika looks gorgeous as always and his spanish perfect, the sound of his "S" is to die for :wub2::wub2::wub2: Very catchy song and the best is we will have the video on TV every day and every night and hope the song on radio stations a lot as well :wub2::wub2: I think some of the people who appears on the video singing are actors, actresses or singers at least one of them, Leonor Watling, a spanish singer and actress.

And a terrible thing, I see me on the videooooo. OMG, husband will kill me :doh:

Very, very happy. Now let's wait till next June 5 to see it on TV :wink2:

Where are you in the video :o ?

Edit: Ok I think I saw you at the end ehehe :naughty: Tell me if there's anywhere else I didn't notice :teehee:

Edited by RayaBadran

I just realized!:doh: The guitar at the and of the song is like one at the beginning of George Michael s "Faith"! :teehee:

I realized it from the first notes :naughty:

But I don't mind!

What is important, is that the song is light and bright.

And I try not to pay attention, that it is a bear add :fisch: because I don't drink at all.

Anyway, when I see San Miguel on shops, it's label on the street cafe chairs, anywhere - I'm giggling, it's like a secret I know! Because no-one around is thinking of Mika yet at this time. And they don't know that soon they will see our San Mika all around :wink2:

I realized it from the first notes :naughty:

But I don't mind!

What is important, is that the song is light and bright.

And I try not to pay attention, that it is a bear add :fisch: because I don't drink at all.

Anyway, when I see San Miguel on shops, it's label on the street cafe chairs, anywhere - I'm giggling, it's like a secret I know! Because no-one around is thinking of Mika yet at this time. And they don't know that soon they will see our San Mika all around :wink2:

This is so cool :thumb_yello:

Even if you don't drink it (and I don't either) this beer is magic because it makes us giggle without drinking it :lmfao: That's Mika's magic :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I just realized!:doh: The guitar at the and of the song is like one at the beginning of George Michael s "Faith"! :teehee:

Yes, I also thought about Faith when I first heard LYL, but I really like it any way. But it isn't the first time Mika loans something from George Michael: Touches you has some similarities with Father figure. :wink2: