MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Nobody should take it seriously or at its face value... Oops magazine is all about gossips. It's "presse people" as we say in France and anything to boost the sales would do :fisch:

Several of my colleagues watched The Voice and say they were favourably impressed by Mika. He was very fluent in French, very comfortable in his jury's role and stole the limelight :naughty:

Exactly, even my husband was impressed! :teehee:

Thanks everyone for reports,very much appreciated :thumb_yello:

+1 :thumb_yello: Thanks a lot from me too - I think you guys are really quick to share your experiences from the latest MIKA happenings - this is great!! :wub2:

Love,love

me

not sure if anyone gets the "Oops magazine", but there's an article about Mika & the Voice France...

I can't read it because i'm not a member, but the title says the other judges don't like him :dunno:

http://www.oops.fr/

The scans are on mikawebsite.com , the link is in my siggie :wink2:

This is trash press, they make up stories to sell their magazine , but the pics are good :thumb_yello:

You have no idea what just happened to my guys:aah::aah:

Another fan of Mika told me that an Israeli singer -Amir Hadad, which I know, was on "the voice france"..

Amir was a few years ago in a talent show here in Israel, when he almost passed out on stage :shocked:

I was like :excite::excite::excite: for 10 minuets at least:naughty:

But here's the thing- A really awesome television show talked about it just an hour ago, and I recorded it :teehee: They're talking about mika and showing his faces and saying "Here's Mika the singer, remember??" and grace kelly is on:wub2:

Anyway I hope I can transfer the video into YT and show you!!

I watched his audition but now it's blocked, hope to find another one!

Too bad he didn't pick mika :sneaky2:

Edited by lollipop161

Another fan of Mika told me that an Israeli singer -Amir Hadad, which I know, was on "the voice france"..

Amir was a few years ago in a talent show here in Israel, when he almost passed out on stage :shocked:

really? I'm surprised because Amir said that he is not a professional singer but.... a dentist:naughty:

He is in Team Jennifer

really? I'm surprised because Amir said that he is not a professional singer but.... a dentist:naughty:

He is in Team Jennifer

Haha yes he's a dentist, he studied here in Jerusalem..

The thing is he was in that reality show here 7 years ago, that called "A star born" (a bit similar to x-factor) but he didn't make it too far because he was too young and he was not ready for all this glory but we all remember him :naughty: (Basically because he almost passed out), so now he's ready to try again..

He said he chose Jennifer because he had the feeling she'd like him more then the other guys:teehee:

Yesterday night there was an interview with him on another show, and they translated what mika and the others said, so I'm happy:aah:

Edited by lollipop161

You have no idea what just happened to my guys:aah::aah:

But here's the thing- A really awesome television show talked about it just an hour ago, and I recorded it :teehee: They're talking about mika and showing his faces and saying "Here's Mika the singer, remember??" and grace kelly is on:wub2:

Anyway I hope I can transfer the video into YT and show you!!

I watched his audition but now it's blocked, hope to find another one!

Too bad he didn't pick mika :sneaky2:

And here's the video, hope you can watch this!

http://www.nana10.co.il/video/?videoid=180733&ssv=1

It's just so cool to see mika there :teehee::teehee:

And how they define him? "Mika the singer who once had some big hits, remember??":doh: dudes wake up, it's been a long time since grace kelly... be updated!

And how they define him? "Mika the singer who once had some big hits, remember??":doh: dudes wake up, it's been a long time since grace kelly... be updated!

thanks for the video!!! :thumb_yello:

I'm afraid I can't see it.

I'm afraid I can't see it.

Here it is on YT, recorded via my television :aah:

And the interview with Amir on another show, they show what mika said about him too... :teehee:

If it would be important for you I would translate, but it's not :mikacool:

Just the fact that mika is shown thank to Amir... :teehee:

Edited by lollipop161

Here it is on YT, recorded via my television :aah:

And the interview with Amir on another show, they show what mika said about him too... :teehee:

If it would be important for you I would translate, but it's not :mikacool:

Just the fact that mika is shown thank to Amir... :teehee:

Thanks for the video. I could see the YouTube videos ok on my tablet.

It's great that Mika is getting some attention!