Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

MIKA official @mikasounds

! @Chiara_Galiazzo ti adoro. La tua voce ma anche la tua personalità. Beviamo una birra insieme dopo di cantare sta serra XX

MIKA official retweeted

5m

Chiara @Chiara_Galiazzo

Finalmente è tutto vero!!! E non è un sogno! @mikasounds pic.twitter.com/oQL5JEtPBc

BYeQOCdCcAEkVK9.jpg:large

MIKA official @mikasounds

! @Chiara_Galiazzo ti adoro. La tua voce ma anche la tua personalità. Beviamo una birra insieme dopo di cantare sta serra XX

MIKA official retweeted

5m

Chiara @Chiara_Galiazzo

Finalmente è tutto vero!!! E non è un sogno! @mikasounds pic.twitter.com/oQL5JEtPBc

BYeQOCdCcAEkVK9.jpg:large

When did he record "Stardust" with Chiara?... :blink:

Stardust? Wow. I`m glad it`s Stardust. I`m fed up with Popular now, sorry. Don`t beat me.

I agree. Though the song and vid have done well for Mika, Stardust is completely a Mika song, not sampled from anywhere. But Popular Song is great and it probably still has legs to walk on. It's on the Wicked album, due out soon. Hope it will be advertised in the UK.

All this Mika stuff. *Pleasure overload*

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 11 m

Siamo numer uno su iTunes! Grazie siamo molto contenti! XX pic.twitter.com/55YxM9dWS6

Dafuq...why does he tweet in italian now???

Oh Wonka.....you moaner !

:naughty:

He's helping you learn another language....be grateful!

Oh Wonka.....you moaner !

He's helping you learn another language....be grateful!

:naughty: That's right - let's all be positive and thankful for all the great news and "action" around our MIKA :wub2: He'll definitely not be forgotten, like someone feared when the news about being an X-factor judge came, and because of his stay in Italy :aah: Did he ever had a better year than 2013 ?! I doubt it ...:wub2: He's happy and inspired - and he works better than ever, with all kinds of stuff. And soon we'll have a new album, already - yippiee ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 11 m

Siamo numer uno su iTunes! Grazie siamo molto contenti! XX pic.twitter.com/55YxM9dWS6

Dafuq...why does he tweet in italian now???

He's bragging with his Italian. :shun:

:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by nenartus

:naughty: That's right - let's all be positive and thankful for all the great news and "action" around our MIKA :wub2: He'll definitely not be forgotten, like someone feared when the news about being an X-factor judge came, and because of his stay in Italy :aah: Did he ever had a better year than 2013 ?! I doubt it ...:wub2: He's happy and inspired - and he works better than ever, with all kinds of stuff. And soon we'll have a new album, already - yippiee ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

But he has been virtually forgotten, in general, outside of Italy.

I'm not talking about dedicated fans, but by those who were mildly interested in his music but now coming on places like Twitter asking whatever happened to him.

People who aren't interested in him being a judge on a talent show.

I am hoping that in London in a few weeks, that the buzz around the Swatch watch brings him back to the attention of the UK again, because here, it's like he's disappeared off the face of the earth.