Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Ooo I wonder who, how do you know?

He said it in an interview :wink2:

"At the beginning I'm a soldier in the Napoleon army, I have a women I adore, a "femme fatale". I die, maybe because of her, it's not clear, but then I get reincarneted in Lawrence from Saudi Arabia and I fall in love with a belly dancer and she kills me."

"At the beginning I'm a soldier in the Napoleon army, I have a women I adore, a "femme fatale". I die, maybe because of her, it's not clear, but then I get reincarneted in Lawrence from Saudi Arabia and I fall in love with a belly dancer and she kills me."

Sounds intense!:partytime2:

!!! From Mika's FB page:

"BIG NEWS!!!! We and L’Orchestre Symphonique de Montréal are happy to announce a THIRD concert of Mika & the OSM, on Thursday, February 12 2015! Due to popular demand, we have added an extra date and even more fan tickets!

Led by Simon Leclerc, conductor and orchestrator, this concert is in addition to the performances on February 10 and 11, at 8pm.

Tickets are on sale from now - our fan allocation will go live in 1 HOUR FROM NOW - spread the news!"

!!! From Mika's FB page:

"BIG NEWS!!!! We and L’Orchestre Symphonique de Montréal are happy to announce a THIRD concert of Mika & the OSM, on Thursday, February 12 2015! Due to popular demand, we have added an extra date and even more fan tickets!

Led by Simon Leclerc, conductor and orchestrator, this concert is in addition to the performances on February 10 and 11, at 8pm.

Tickets are on sale from now - our fan allocation will go live in 1 HOUR FROM NOW - spread the news!"

Fantastic!!!!! :biggrin2:

!!! From Mika's FB page:

Fantastic!!!!! :biggrin2:

Totally!:wub2::wub2:

Listening to her on spotify, she is good, kind of like Lorde

I'm listening to her too!! I don't know why, but I have the impression she's a good mixture between Sarah Bareilles, Celine Dion and Michael Jackson haha

I'm loving this album!

LOL :teehee:

Say love, say love, oh love's gonna get you down~

I cant's listen to music on youtube because of my P.C.I'll look for this album on the media center :mf_rosetinted:

LOL :teehee:

Say love, say love, oh love's gonna get you down~

I can't listen to music on youtube because of my P.C.I'll look for this album on the media center :mf_rosetinted:

I love the pics! I hope that the video clip will be visually so beautiful :wub2:

Indeed !! I'm really curious about this video - it looks like it will be so different from the earlier MIKA vids ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 13s

Starting now! pic.twitter.com/xYPfGJyEVO

:shocked:

BqZ_wHCIIAAHJIT.jpg

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 39s

Fair to say that the whole team must be exhausted. I can't wait to get stuck into it. Will post more screenshots over the next few days

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 22s

Having a coffee after two of the most insane filming days for my latest video. NEVER done anything like that! Insanely ambitious Dirrector!

Edited by Mikasister