Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I just hope that all of you who will go to the concert, manage to get tickets otherwise it would be a pity not to be able to benefit since we are the official fan club.

Some MFCers couldn't even get tickets to the last gig and that's when only Montrealers were trying to get tickets and not the whole world. There were 75 tickets scooped up just for the Star Academie taping and Mika is much more popular in Quebec now. 50 tickets is not a presald. It's a random lottery.

Some MFCers couldn't even get tickets to the last gig and that's when only Montrealers were trying to get tickets and not the whole world. There were 75 tickets scooped up just for the Star Academie taping and Mika is much more popular in Quebec now. 50 tickets is not a presald. It's a random lottery.

Ouch. This is the price of success, I suppose. Perhaps, they have thought at the beginning to reserve them only to Canada not to the entire world but then they thought that it would not be fair to everyone else :dunno:

Anyway, I hope though that you will find a solution to the problem even if it's a very big event.

Ouch. This is the price of success, I suppose. Perhaps, they have thought at the beginning to reserve them only to Canada not to the entire world but then they thought that it would not be fair to everyone else :dunno:

Anyway, I hope though that you will find a solution to the problem even if it's a very big event.

It's not the price of success. It's what happens when you advertise a presale on FB where every scalper in the country can see it. My friends also could not get tickets to the Toronto show in the presale and he's not even popular in Toronto. And there were hundreds available, not 50.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3m

In the studio after a long day and first play through with UK record company. Watching Cougar Town season 5. (Yes I might be the only one)

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m

It's atrocious and good for the soul. Kind if like fried chicken; 'good for the soul' (when actually it kills you)

NO! Impossibile! “@Flashes_of_Hell: Hey @mikasounds ! Ti sei dimenticato di noi italiani????”

In the studio after a long day and first play through with UK record company. Watching Cougar Town season 5. (Yes I might be the only one)

It's atrocious and good for the soul. Kind if like fried chicken; 'good for the soul' (when actually it kills you)

NO! Impossibile! “@Flashes_of_Hell: Hey @mikasounds ! Ti sei dimenticato di noi italiani????”

Well the UK record company needs to promote Mika! Otherwise it will be pointless releasing the record here.

Still it's good that Mika finally remembers those two letters. U&K

Well the UK record company needs to promote Mika! Otherwise it will be pointless releasing the record here.

Still it's good that Mika finally remembers those two letters. U&K

:blush-anim-cl: "I remember those two letters - it will be OK" ...:fisch::teehee:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: "I remember those two letters - it will be OK" ...:fisch::teehee:

Love,love

me

Hey maybe you're onto something and the lyrics are actually "UK". We're having a discussion in the accent thread about his funny pronunciations so it could be. :naughty:

Sounds like he's got some serious demos already and still a few weeks to go, very exciting.

It's a good sign for the album so I can't that be super happy and excited about it, especially because there's finally the UK involved in it.

In the end, he wasn't so far behind as he wanted us to believe :fisch:

It's a good sign for the album so I can't that be super happy and excited about it, especially because there's finally the UK involved in it.

In the end, he wasn't so far behind as he wanted us to believe :fisch:

So, maybe he really had the album half-ready, but didn't want to tell earlier, like superstitions warn :wink2:

Hey maybe you're onto something and the lyrics are actually "UK". We're having a discussion in the accent thread about his funny pronunciations so it could be. :naughty:

Sounds like he's got some serious demos already and still a few weeks to go, very exciting.

:naughty: Yeah - why not!? Maybe MIKA is "using symbols and hiding the truth" like Dan Brown does in his books - and maybe he's amused to see if his fans are good with "code-breaking" :aah: With MIKA we never know - and YES, it's really very exciting with new music, coming soon !! :fisch::teehee:

Love,love

me

Such exciting news. Oh, to be a little mouse in that meeting. Hopefully he knocked their socks off and they wake up to the talent they have in him!

Poor Mika. Why does he always think no one watches Cougar Town but him? It's one of our favorites. He's welcome over any Tuesday night. :naughty:

:naughty: Yeah - why not!? Maybe MIKA is "using symbols and hiding the truth" like Dan Brown does in his books - and maybe he's amused to see if his fans are good with "code-breaking" :aah: With MIKA we never know - and YES, it's really very exciting with new music, coming soon !! :fisch::teehee:

Love,love

me

The Da Mika Code.

So, he watching Cougar Town season 5 is a good sign for the album. I see. I'm wondering about the lyrics now. :aah: