Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

It's fine now, I think they were doing some more fiddling behind the scenes with it. At least those stupid black lines between tweet responses have gone. I don't know why they came back, they are annoying! :aah:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 6m

Salut tout le monde! Désolé pour le silence ces derniers temps. Je suis à LA ou j'ai loué une maison et écrit mon prochain album-

-dans mon écriture et jusqu'à maintenant ça se passe super bien!! Je rentre en France bientôt pour les prochaines live de The Voice!

Grand merci a Olivier Schulteis pour l'arrangement de la version 'unplugged' de Underwater ce soir sur The Voice

-dans mon écriture et jusqu'à maintenant ça se passe super bien!! Je rentre en France bientôt pour les prochaines live de The Voice!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3m

Grand merci a Olivier Schulteis pour l'arrangement de la version 'unplugged' de Underwater ce soir sur The Voice

Salut tout le monde! Désolé pour le silence ces derniers temps. Je suis à LA ou j'ai loué une maison et écrit mon prochain album-

You were quicker than me :naughty:

You were quicker than me :naughty:

:teehee::teehee::naughty:

Added:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

'Underwater' unplugged perf with a quartet tonight at 23:15 (French time) on The Voice: La Suite, actually in 30 mins (late posting! I know)

“@LorloreLorella: Noi siamo svelti e svegli!!! Don't forget your Italian!��” Cool! Grazie x Sto facendo pratica guardando cinema italiano

@GianniSantor0 un mix. Come stai caro amico. Le nostre conversazioni mi mancano anche gli articoli XL

Edited by lollipop161

Translation:

"Hi everybody! Sorry for being silent lately. I'm in LA where I rent a house and I'm writing my next album-

-in my writing and until now it's going very well!! I'm coming back soon to France for the next live shows of The Voice!

Big thanks to Olivier Schulteis for the musical arrangement of the acoustic version of Underwater tonight in The Voice"

Translation:

"Hi everybody! Sorry for being silent lately. I'm in LA where I rent a house and I'm writing my next album-

-in my writing and until now it's going very well!! I'm coming back soon to France for the next live shows of The Voice!

Big thanks to Olivier Schulteis for the musical arrangement of the acoustic version of Underwater tonight in The Voice"

Merci!!:blush-anim-cl:

:teehee::teehee::naughty:

Added:

'Underwater' unplugged perf with a quartet tonight at 23:15 (French time) on The Voice: La Suite, actually in 30 mins (late posting! I know)

“@LorloreLorella: Noi siamo svelti e svegli!!! Don't forget your Italian!��” Cool! Grazie x Sto facendo pratica guardando cinema italiano

@GianniSantor0 un mix. Come stai caro amico. Le nostre conversazioni mi mancano anche gli articoli XL

Translation of the Italian Tweet

@Lorlorelorella: We are awake and fast! Don't forget your Italian!��” Cool! Thank you x I'm doing practice looking Italian cinema.

@GianniSantor0 a mix. How are you dear friend. I miss our conversations and even the colums.

MIKA COLOMBIA FB just posted this

1922362_734828526561219_939510416_n.jpg

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot!! It's great to see MIKA recording - and to know that it "passe super bien" :fisch::wub2: Is he wearing his colorful Mexicans cap here ?! Maybe the holy Madonna brings him good luck ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Translation:

Thanks for the translation!

It's funny to see that my French reading skills improve (I had French during high school, but I didn't continue learning it), just because Mika sends messages in French :).

that's another singer ... Micael Borges, his fanbase call him mika aswell

http://team-micaelb.tumblr.com/post/79593454057/mika-no-midas-hoje

I know it because we share "Mika" tag on tumblr :naughty:

94437401.jpg

:aah: Haha - on this pic he doesn't look much like MIKA, but at the unclear photo, behind the mic, he did :naughty: Anyway, thanks for making it all clear ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

From Twitter:

No I am not dead. It's an imaginary character from a tv show that is dead. Good night. X

Mumble :blink:

Oh, I don't know. I always overthink. I better stop.

"#RIPMika" had been trending, because of The Walking Dead. I was sad to see her go, because now I can't giggle like an insane person whenever people call out her name. :teehee:

Fans always make film in their mind, someone thought it was referred to a column of a satirical website that crates fake stories on purpose or something else...but this time the meaning of the tweet (who was him referring to) was just in the tweet itself :teehee:

Fans always make film in their mind, someone thought it was referred to a column of a satirical website that crates fake stories on purpose or something else...but this time the meaning of the tweet (who was him referring to) was just in the tweet itself :teehee:

No we were saying that the fake article was probably based on Mika's tweet. I think they just publish rubbish about celebrities to get traffic. They are always saying that Mika is engaged to a woman. :naughty:

No we were saying that the fake article was probably based on Mika's tweet. I think they just publish rubbish about celebrities to get traffic. They are always saying that Mika is engaged to a woman. :naughty:

But I read that article some time ago...so, if the one you're talking about is new, I guess there are too many articles on Mika's death :aah: In any case I didn't refer to you or others here but some Italian freaking tweets :wink2:

Edited by PaolaC