• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Mika should just give a watch to all us MFCers who took part. I think we deserve it. :wink2:

I wish MIKA could read this :naughty:and do something for his lovely MFCers :thumb_yello:

I'll suggest that and see what kind of reaction I get. :naughty:

Why not asking for MFcers in the first 15 or 20 teams ? (it's because I was rank 15 :aah: score = 8852 points)

If you don't ask, you never get anything, it's worth trying :thumb_yello:Thank you Deb :wink2:

So, the site talks about a "special challenge." Does that mean there might be another puzzle?

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/prizes

Special challenges prize

Headphones

Special challenges prize

The winners of the special challenge deserve a special prize: A brand-new pair of headphones could be yours!

They can keep their headphones. :naughty:

The swatch updated the section of net.hunt.... there's always the old top ten but they said on twitter that the winners will be soon annunced!! :wink2:

This is what the Net.hunt page says: The final countdown has ticked down, all puzzles have been solved – after ten action-filled days of fun, the Swatch net.hunt has reached its end. We want to thank all participants and congratulate the top ten teams!

The link that they posted under this message redirects to the old Top 10 scores... :blink:

Oh :aah: Not a task for me :lmfao:

you could write how you got to be the perfect one-woman-team as your teammates abandoned you. :teehee:

just got an email from swatch, we're in the top 10 and they're asking for proof of id. :biggrin2: they didn't say which place/prize tho. :aah:

Just a advice: check your mail, guys! :teehee:

EDIT: hahaha ok you all know it!!!

Guess they won't e-mail everyone... it would be nice to know where our team ended up.

Congratulations to you all! :flowers2:

Edit: They updated the list, we ended up at place #14. I'm really proud of my team, we did an incredible job!

Edited by ~Wicky~

Wohhooo. I got a mail. Was in the top 10.

They dont say what rank. But they want a pic of my passport lol

:thumb_yello: Got the email 10 minutes ago. But it doesn't say what our rank is. Somewhere between 3/4 and 10 I guess :wink2: