MIKA in concert with the Montreal Symphony Orchestra

guylainem123

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The official schedule is coming next week so I guess we'll know more about when the tickets will be released. According to the website, they can be bought online (French or English) or by phone. :thumb_yello:

I know it's a lil bit early but this is the prices (look for OSM Pop, the 5th one) for the tickets for 2013-2014 :

http://www.osm.ca/en/information-and-pricing/single-concert-tickets/ticket-rates

I guess it'll be approx. the same thing for 2014-2015 :wink2:

Am I already excited ??? Yes! :boing:

Thank you for this Alie :huglove:

I'm getting so excited just from reading about this. I'm really hoping on being able to go, and i've almost started believing i can :teehee: but I know thats very unlikely

Thank you for this Alie :huglove:

I'm getting so excited just from reading about this. I'm really hoping on being able to go, and i've almost started believing i can :teehee: but I know thats very unlikely

Oh god that would be so cool !! :huglove: You have a whole year to plan this. :teehee:

Is it going to be a public sale for Mika's concert you mean? And is there going to be a presale?

Thank you for the prices Alie!

When i spoke to the MSO, they said that 2013/2014 members get to choose if they want tickets first when they see the 2015 program

Then the rest goes for sale.

Don't forget that the age for people who attend these concerts is older than average Mika fans. They actually have cheaper tickets for 32 years old and under

This is amazing news. :wub2:

*starts dreaming*

:teehee:

Can I dream with you? :teehee:

This is such a wonderful news! It'll be amazing, I'm sure. I went to performances of André Rieu and the Johann Strauss orchestra a couple of times and everytime when I saw another guest artist performing with the orchestra, I wondered how it would be if Mika performed with them. So now I'm really curious about this collaboration...

I am really going to try and get to this show. I just sounds like it'll be too cool.

For now I'm just going to store away my tax return and cross my fingers.:crossed:

I mentioned this to my sister and she was like "HAH, Lucy, Do you know where Montreal is?"

Im like, "yea. East coast. I know, i'm gonna die"

Im from California and have never really been outside of it. So I cant imagine east coast winter. :aah:

In case you're wondering what these concerts are all about, here is the one they made with Simple Plan http://youtu.be/7ory04vCihw (so they do film some from time to time, this one was broadcast on TV afterwards)

I remember when SP made OSM in 2011! *-* It was awesome! :) Like it will be with #MikaFreak ^^ So that i'll watch now again their show (about Simple Plan :3)

When i spoke to the MSO, they said that 2013/2014 members get to choose if they want tickets first when they see the 2015 program

Then the rest goes for sale.

Don't forget that the age for people who attend these concerts is older than average Mika fans. They actually have cheaper tickets for 32 years old and under

Oh really? How do you get these, how do they know your age? That'd be cool you know, something I can benefit from after turning 18 since I can't benefit from kid meals at restaurants anymore :mf_rosetinted:

Oh wow I can't believe he's known about this for a year.

I see he's finally admitted that he was too busy with the TV shows to write anything at all until he went to LA. :fisch:

Ah yes I remember people bought his studio in Milan nonsense.

I hate to say we told you so. But we told you so:fisch:

Anyways, good news!

I hate to say we told you so. But we told you so:fisch:

I went "maybe".

Maybe he's working a bit between errands and tv shows.

Maybe not.

But he told so.

So he may be doing something now and then.

Or not.

But he told us he had 20% done.

Or not.

:mf_rosetinted: Basically I was trying to figure my way out of that mess and since I always think people do have reasons, I tried to look for them in his case as well.

So, it serves me well :aah:

Next time, I'll know a bit better. :naughty:

Just stumbled on this some minutes before reading the article, by the way. I suppose fate is amused http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/6a/c0/aa/6ac0aa813c638554b41647af35dbf384.jpg

Edited by Elwendin