MIKA in concert with the Montreal Symphony Orchestra

guylainem123

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the link be posted here? Where is the Members only section? Kinda new to the website :P

If you click on 'forums' the members only section is at the bottom of the page - you will see the thread there. But the tickets offered will be for the first night not the second.

If you click on 'forums' the members only section is at the bottom of the page - you will see the thread there. But the tickets offered will be for the first night not the second.

just the first night? D: I thought it was for the first and the second show.

No, the link to the tickets for the second show will be on facebook:thumb_yello:

Ah okay thanks, but right now im at school and here facebook is block, we dont have access to it, so I will try to have tickets for the first night. :)

[quote name='RayaBadran']Yes I will... But did the presale only had the 50 front row seats or like it was the whole stadium? I'll catch the general sale... Because I don't have enough money to sit in front...[/QUOTE]

you can buy it now if you want :thumb_yello: and not only the first row. Here's the link Alice posted: [url]http://orchestresymphoniquedemontral...A555EB6E97B45B[/url]

I feel so lonely I didn't buy any because I can't be front row :sad: hope I'll still meet some of you...

Raya, the tickets weren't just front row -- they were the first several rows, and it seems to me that there were more than 50 tickets. :dunno:

Anyhow, I got some extra tickets for the first night -- DM me and we'll talk; maybe we can all sit together after all. :thumb_yello:

[quote name='Miss Kristal']you can buy it now if you want :thumb_yello: and not only the first row. Here's the link Alice posted: [url]http://orchestresymphoniquedemontral...A555EB6E97B45B[/url][/QUOTE]

Was it workin for you? It didn't seem to work for me

Raya, the tickets weren't just front row -- they were the first several rows, and it seems to me that there were more than 50 tickets. :dunno:

Anyhow, I got some extra tickets for the first night -- DM me and we'll talk; maybe we can all sit together after all. :thumb_yello:

I have a ticket 3rd row second seat from the right (second night) to sell at the same price i bought it (my friend bought an extra ticket). 99 dollars. Anybody interested? I'd rather give this ticket to a hard core MIKA fan than a friend of mine who isn't as much into MIKA haha :thumb_yello:

Hey Deb, I will DM you as soon as I come back home and we'll discuss, thank you real much for this

[quote name='Miss Kristal']you can buy it now if you want :thumb_yello: and not only the first row. Here's the link Alice posted: [url]http://orchestresymphoniquedemontral...A555EB6E97B45B[/url][/QUOTE]
Just for info I get a DNS faillure too
Crossing my fingers for all of you to get ticks :pray:

Im so lucky:wub2::wub2:

I m happy for you Frauke :wub2: I hope everyone gets one :pray:

I m not going but I m stressed as much as those who are ...

I found this which was posted as a comment on Mika s fb page after the official announcement.

I don t know if it any help but sharing it here just in case

I just bougt 4 tickets on pre-sale at

La Maison Symphonique de Montreal

(http://www.osm.ca/.../single-concert -

tickets/ticket-rates ) by phone with

costumer service. NO NEED TO

WAIT!!! 514-842-9951

I m happy for you Frauke :wub2: I hope everyone gets one :pray:

I m not going but I m stressed as much as those who are ...

I found this which was posted as a comment on Mika s fb page after the official announcement.

I don t know if it any help but sharing it here just in case

I just bougt 4 tickets on pre-sale at

La Maison Symphonique de Montreal

(http://www.osm.ca/.../single-concert -

tickets/ticket-rates ) by phone with

costumer service. NO NEED TO

WAIT!!! 514-842-9951

It worked! Thank you so much! :excite:

In case someone is still without tickets I have a couple of extra tickets I bought before the fan pre sale (so they are not from the fan area but I wanted to be sure I have tickets anyway as it's a long and expensive trip for me). I have been hoping I could take my husband with me to Canada but I don't think it's realistic as we both can't be away from home that many days and probably too difficult for him to take days off from work anyway so I don't need those tickets myself. PM me if interested!

Maybe we should use this thread for planning and asking advice re flights and hotels etc as not everyone is going both nights. ?? It would mean then questions need only be asked once and replies given in just one thread. :dunno:

Maybe we should use this thread for planning and asking advice re flights and hotels etc as not everyone is going both nights. ?? It would mean then questions need only be asked once and replies given in just one thread. :dunno:

I was thinking about it yesterday... Not sure which way is best...