MIKA in concert with the Montreal Symphony Orchestra

guylainem123

As soon as I saw Cath's tweet (not Mika's :teehee: ) I pictured in my head me on the plane with some other italian guys (yes, you :mf_rosetinted: ), me meeting Canadians, me SITTING in the theatre, me being charmed forever by this gig and so on. But then I had second thoughts.

If it was in spring or summer I would have considered the idea to make a once in a lifetime holiday out of it and make it perfect adding this special gig and a meeting with you jetlagging people (my night sleep lately turned into a nap, apparently I live both in european and american time zones together :aah:). Of course, it's all about filthy money and days off from work, I'm not plenty of none of them.

So I just tweeted him a kind of "please DVD please + make it happen in europe as well" and dropped the idea of seeing how the ocean looks like from a plane window. :tears:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see one of their concert last fall with Adam Cohen and Coeur de Pirate. All through the concert, all I could think of was: it would be so totally amazing to see Mika perform here... Hence why I suggest him to them:blush-anim-cl:

I really wish all of you could attend...

Well done to you! I would love to be there, but money would be a problem.

As soon as I saw Cath's tweet (not Mika's :teehee: ) I pictured in my head me on the plane with some other italian guys (yes, you :mf_rosetinted: ), me meeting Canadians, me SITTING in the theatre, me being charmed forever by this gig and so on. But then I had second thoughts.

If it was in spring or summer I would have considered the idea to make a once in a lifetime holiday out of it and make it perfect adding this special gig and a meeting with you jetlagging people (my night sleep lately turned into a nap, apparently I live both in european and american time zones together :aah:). Of course, it's all about filthy money and days off from work, I'm not plenty of none of them.

So I just tweeted him a kind of "please DVD please + make it happen in europe as well" and dropped the idea of seeing how the ocean looks like from a plane window. :tears:

Elwendin, I really think we complete each other, I use to be concise at least as much as you love details! :teehee:

I'm afraid I won't be able to attend these concerts for the same reasons you mentioned but I'd love to see at least a DVD, not to mention the same kind of event happening in Europe!

I'm very very happy for this amazing news, especially for Mika that surely is so proud of it :wub2: I think it's a huge honour and a very important project, so I perfectly understand how much he feels excited about that! :mikalove:

I've just looked at the Simple Plan's concert and I'm dreaming about the Mika's one, it will be really GORGEOUS!

I'm happy for those who will be able to see it and as many of you said, I hope it will be a dvd or at least a record of this wonderful experience! :blush-anim-cl:

Just imagine how wonderful his songs will sound with a full orchestra :swoon: Something so different and rare. He must be super excited about this project! And they really have to film it professionally!!!! There's no other option!!! Lol!

Just imagine how wonderful his songs will sound with a full orchestra :swoon: Something so different and rare. He must be super excited about this project! And they really have to film it professionally!!!! There's no other option!!! Lol!

I think "Happy Ending" will be more than amazing.

I always thought one of the best concerts (that i didn't attend)

was with the King's Singers. When i feel like listening to Mika live,

I always seem to end up watching as many videos of this concerts as I can.

I know this won't be the same, but I think i'll see something equal to it. :swoon:

Elwendin, I really think we complete each other, I use to be concise at least as much as you love details!

I'll take it as a compliment :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

Just imagine how wonderful his songs will sound with a full orchestra :swoon: Something so different and rare.

:sneaky2: not helping! :sneaky2:

just kidding:aah:

love you :huglove:

The official schedule is coming next week so I guess we'll know more about when the tickets will be released. According to the website, they can be bought online (French or English) or by phone. :thumb_yello:

I know it's a lil bit early but this is the prices (look for OSM Pop, the 5th one) for the tickets for 2013-2014 :

http://www.osm.ca/en/information-and-pricing/single-concert-tickets/ticket-rates

I guess it'll be approx. the same thing for 2014-2015 :wink2:

Am I already excited ??? Yes! :boing:

Edited by Alie

The official schedule is coming next week so I guess we'll know more about when the tickets will be released. According to the website, they can be bought online (French or English) or by phone. :thumb_yello:

I know it's a lil bit early but this is the prices (look for OSM Pop, the 5th one) for the tickets for 2013-2014 :

http://www.osm.ca/en/information-and-pricing/single-concert-tickets/ticket-rates

Thanks for this :thumb_yello:

:huglove::huglove::huglove:

Prices aren't too bad.

Great thanks!

Does anyone know when the tix came out for 2014? From that we might be able to gauge when ones for 2015 will...