MIKA in concert with the Montreal Symphony Orchestra

guylainem123

Readings his words and seeing how much it means for him the chances of getting a professional recording maybe aren't that small (I hope :blush-anim-cl:) You know, it's just so important for him as well, therefore he may wants one for himself to "conserve" the moment.

That's what me and my savings like to think as well. :thumb_yello:

Another random thougt... how many heroes does he have? One per country :aah:

Oh please, why tonight I just can't shut up... :teehee:

I just keep to feel so so amused. I'm in a great mood

Edited by Elwendin

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Readings his words and seeing how much it means for him the chances of getting a professional recording maybe aren't that small (I hope :blush-anim-cl:) You know, it's just so important for him as well, therefore he may wants one for himself to "conserve" the moment.

A little bird once told me that Mika makes an audio recording of EVERYTHING. This was in 2010 so I don't know if he's still doing it but I just about died when I heard that. I can't believe he doesn't sell the recordings after the gigs. :aah:

A little bird once told me that Mika makes an audio recording of EVERYTHING. This was in 2010 so I don't know if he's still doing it but I just about died when I heard that. I can't believe he doesn't sell the recordings after the gigs. :aah:

I'm dreaming of something like that since a friend who is fan of Robbie Williams told me they can buy an audio recording of every gig directly after it, with USB Stick. I thought it wouldn't be economical for Mika's small gigs, you need some equipment etc. But if he really (still) does them anyway... I would buy a recording for sure, even if it's not totally high quality, just as a souvenir of "my" gig :wub2:

Edited by DerMoment1608

I'm dreaming of something like that since a friend who is fan of Robbie Williams told me they can buy an audio recording of every gig directly after it, with USB Stick. I thought it wouldn't be economical for Mika's small gigs, you need some equipment etc. But if he really (still) does them anyway... I would buy a recording for sure, even if it's not totally high quality, just as a souvenir of "my" gig :wub2:

Really? They can? I'm officially jealous. :sneaky2:

Oh you must come now. You are one of the few people around here who can tough out a Canadian winter. :naughty:

That's not the problem. No winter scares me after this one.:naughty: I just know we have two, possibly three big vacations coming up in the next two years. I think the husband's head would spin around and fly off if I announced we were going to Quebec. Add to that the fact that he marginally tolerates my Mika obsession. A Chicago concert is my best hope.

Lucky the one who can listen the recordings of all his gigs... but if he still does it, he has the largest sound archive of all MFC :shocked: I don't know if every singer do something like that...

What means "a la blague facile"? (It's in the last sentence: "Mika a la blague facile, le rire clair et les projets plein la tête: «Oui, je suis heureux. Très heureux», conclut-il.")

It means that Mika can joke comfortably. Facile meaning easily, but in this context it is really that he is comfortable to make jokes. It's pretty much to describe the way he was expressing his interview. It's a very "Quebec" kind of expression too :aah:

It means that Mika can joke comfortably. Facile meaning easily, but in this context it is really that he is comfortable to make jokes. It's pretty much to describe the way he was expressing his interview. It's a very "Quebec" kind of expression too :aah:

Thank you :thumb_yello:

I would love that :wub2:

Thank you Lucrezia and Elwendin for the translation of the article :thumb_yello:

It's much more likely to be true because all evidence supports it and what he was saying before didn't make any sense at all. One day he was 50% finished and a week later he was 20% finished. Being a skeptic doesn't mean dismissing everything at face value any more than it means accepting everything at face value. When someone tells you the sky is blue after months of saying it is red and orange and green and purple all you have to do is look at the sky to know which claim is true. You don't conclude that they are all equally probable or improbable.

All you have to do is look at the sky, the claims are irrelevant

And common sense is telling me the if he'd been wanting to get songs written and whatnot during the tv series, he could have. He'll have been busy, but not that busy.

Thanks for the translation! :flowers2:

Only 10 songs then at the gig? That's good to know, makes me feel a tiny bit less sad that I probably won't be able to go. :aah:

And about the "well-known actor", well, the only well-known actor I've seen Mika with was Ian McKellen. No idea if he has a house in LA, but if he does, he might be the one. :teehee:

Anyway, I love his idea of using this house, it probably really is much closer to how he made his first album than renting a big studio. For writing a song, you really just need a laptop and a few instruments. Tho I guess the actual recordings will be done in a studio later on. But that goes much faster if you already have a good demo of how you want the song to sound.

grazie Lucrezia e Elwendin:mikalove:

I would love that :wub2:

Thank you Lucrezia and Elwendin for the translation of the article :thumb_yello:

Big thanks :huglove:

Thanks Lucrezia and Elwendin :huglove:

Thanks to you and Elwendin:huglove::huglove::huglove:

Plenty of projects in his mind. That's good to know.

Thanks for the translation Elwendin

:thumb_yello: Huge thanks from me too !! :wub2: You are both priceless - a big hug to each of you ... :huglove: :huglove:

Love,love

me

Thanks for the great translation work :huglove:

Thanks for the translation! :flowers2:

You're welcome girls! :huglove:

All you have to do is look at the sky, the claims are irrelevant

That is exactly my point. I looked outside 6 months ago and the sky was blue regardless of everything Mika said to the contrary. Now Mika is admitting that the sky is blue...hence my comment.

And common sense is telling me the if he'd been wanting to get songs written and whatnot during the tv series, he could have. He'll have been busy, but not that busy.

Common sense tells me he was recording one TV show until 2 am, flying to another city to record another TV show and in between he was doing huge autograph signings for thousands of people, promoting a watch, etc. etc. and didn't have enough time to sleep muchless write songs. That's the blue sky right there. :naughty: