Mika and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra - 10 February 2015

guylainem123

Arghh is all I can say! Everything that could have gone wrong did but I got tickets - I am just not entirely sure where they are!

Hope you were all lucky:thumb_yello:

Hope you get one Nas :thumb_yello:

I'm so happy for you all ! :wub2: Got my tickets too, will be there with my best friend and my mom for the first night and only me and my best friend the second night. Can't wait to see you guys !!

:group_hug:

Hey hey hey.... 291 days left ! :dance_man:

Arghh is all I can say! Everything that could have gone wrong did but I got tickets - I am just not entirely sure where they are!

phahahaha i know kath the seating is crazy i have no idea how all those different rows were front row :aah:

and thanks!

:yay: thanks Kath:wub2::wub2:

i had problems too:shocked:

So glad to hear most everyone was successful :thumb_yello:

Seems like there were more than 50 tickets available though, doesn't it? And they were all over the place. :blink:

Anyway, glad that's over with and I don't have to think about it for another 10 months. :naughty:

Every way i tried to get tickets it wouldnt let me so I decided I would just get general sale tickets my sisters not a big fan so its probably for the best a die hard fan got her seat lol T_T I am sad i wont be seated with other fans T_T I hope im not stuck with stuck up symphony people though >.>

Seems like there were more than 50 tickets available though, doesn't it? And they were all over the place. :blink:

Anyway, glad that's over with and I don't have to think about it for another 10 months. :naughty:

Many thanks I got it it is the first time a gig in the 2 row... apart from the indie bands I also love.. and it is for the curly one:huglove:

See you there...

Montreal, I'm coming!:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

Great news :thumb_yello:

I'm really happy for you all :huglove: I'm not going but count on you to read reports and see pictures :wink2: