Montreal - Travel Plans and Discussions

Treasa

Yeah!

You can try to catch the hockey game on TV... Oh wait, it might put you out!

TV? I don't do TV ... And I have definitely overdone my limit today... Not that I could really find much that I wanted to watch from the many offerings that Air Canada gave us.... But then, that's why I don't do TV. :naughty:

Wow! Can't believe I'm here. :yay:

You are.... I can see you. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've arrived too. I'm confused because I was exhausted while traveling but now feel ready for breakfast. And it's hardly midnight :blink: Happy to be here, can't wait to meet you all! :wub2:

Maybe we should have an early breakfast club. :naughty:

Have a save travel you all, enjoy your trip! Hope you have an amazing time with each other and Mika in Montreal! Looking forward to see all your photos, vids and read your stories. ♡

Thank you!

Have safe journeys everyone, enjoy Canada and have a FAb time!!! :wub2:

Thanks Mari:huglove:

Ah...London-Montreal...it was once a frequent path for me...wishing everyone a safe flight and have fun !

Thank you

Thanks everybody!!! Philippe and I are so happy to be here! Montréal is a beautifull town. It was fun to join Nanou a airport :)

Can't wait to see everybody!!!!!

See you soon :thumb_yello:

It's almost 8am. We did breakfast hours ago. Is it lunch time yet?

If you want a real Montreal experience, go here for lunch today or tomorrow.

This restaurant has been opened since 1928. 2 or 3 years ago, Celion Dion & her husband bought it (or became partners) but they haven't changed a thing

http://schwartzsdeli.com/ca/en/

They are not opened for supper.

Edited by guylainem123

Can someone PM me the info re the wax museum trip Thursday? I can't get the search engine to behave its has self.

I never saw any set plans, just that a lot of us wanted to go on Thursday to see Wax Mika because seeing Real Mika 3 days in a row isn't enough. :wub2:

Anyhow, if there are firms plans for this jaunt anywhere, someone please send them to me, too! :wink2:

If you want a real Montreal experience, go here for lunch today or tomorrow.

This restaurant has been opened since 1928. 2 or 3 years ago, Celion Dion & her husband bought it (or became partners) but they haven't changed a thing

http://schwartzsdeli.com/ca/en/

They are not opened for supper.

Ooh, will you take me here? Maybe Thursday, after the Grevin, since Wednesday I'll be saving my tummy for the big party! :excite:

I never saw any set plans, just that a lot of us wanted to go on Thursday to see Wax Mika because seeing Real Mika 3 days in a row isn't enough. :wub2:

Anyhow, if there are firms plans for this jaunt anywhere, someone please send them to me, too! :wink2:

Ooh, will you take me here? Maybe Thursday, after the Grevin, since Wednesday I'll be saving my tummy for the big party! :excite:

i have to work on Thursday Deb... and the restaurant is not opened evenings, only day time. (see opening hours on the site)

i have to work on Thursday Deb... and the restaurant is not opened evenings, only day time. (see opening hours on the site)

That's a shame Guy.

But if we could work round the times Deb some of us could go for lunch?