Montreal - Travel Plans and Discussions

Treasa

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering where everyone is staying? We are in Rue Labelle, very close to the university and about 1 km from the venue.

:thumb_yello: I arrive, and leave Montreal the same days as you - Sunday afternoon 8th till Saturday afternoon the 14th ! :blush-anim-cl: Acc. to the street map, I also stay close to your adr. - in Maisonneuve Blvd. quite close to the University, and 5 min walk to the Metro st. ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: I arrive, and leave Montreal the same days as you - Sunday afternoon 8th till Saturday afternoon the 14th ! :blush-anim-cl: Acc. to the street map, I also stay close to your adr. - in Maisonneuve Blvd. quite close to the University, and 5 min walk to the Metro st. ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello:

At what time do you arrive at the airport?

I'm not a Local at all but as I've already visited the Biodome I would say it's not to put on a top list of things to visit in Montreal if you only have little time to discover the town (to my very personal opinion of course). However it's a warm place (especially the "tropical" part :naughty:) and it's a great way to get a better idea of the very various and interesting faune living in Canada :wink2:

I have a question for the local people. :blush-anim-cl: Is this biodome an interesting place to go to or is this more for children?

http://espacepourlavie.ca/en

:blush-anim-cl: I travel via Amsterdam, with departure there at 15.15 - and arrival Montreal at 17.05, Delta Air Lines ( DL 9393 )

Love,love

me

Awww ... that's a pity. I thought we might wait for you at the airport so we could travel together to our hotels but we already arrive at 12.35 in Montreal, so that waiting time is a bit too long for us :blush-anim-cl:, especially since we already have plans for the evening. But I'm looking forward to meet you later in the week. :thumb_yello:

I'm not a Local at all but as I've already visited the Biodome I would say it's not to put on a top list of things to visit in Montreal if you only have little time to discover the town (to my very personal opinion of course). However it's a warm place (especially the "tropical" part :naughty:) and it's a great way to get a better idea of the very various and interesting faune living in Canada :wink2:

Thanks for your answer nanou. :thumb_yello: We are in Montreal a whole week so I think we have enough time to discover the town and visit the biodome and that's why we decided to include the biodome in our plans. :wink2:

If you enjoy zoos and animals, you'll like it!

Yes we do. :thumb_yello:

Awww ... that's a pity. I thought we might wait for you at the airport so we could travel together to our hotels but we already arrive at 12.35 in Montreal, so that waiting time is a bit too long for us :blush-anim-cl:, especially since we already have plans for the evening. But I'm looking forward to meet you later in the week. :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: Aawww - how nice of you! :huglove: Of course you shall not wait for me for hours, at the airport - we'll meet later, and I can't wait - it's so exciting, the whole thing! :thumb_yello: To finally meet so many dear MFCers :wub2: To see the city - and last, but not least: To see MIKA again, performing in this special hall, with 110 musicians - OMG!! It's almost hard to believe that we're this lucky!! :blink: I only wish that everybody from MFC, who wanted it, could be present - but they will surely be with us, in spirit...:wub2:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: Aawww - how nice of you! :huglove: Of course you shall not wait for me for hours, at the airport - we'll meet later, and I can't wait - it's so exciting, the whole thing! :thumb_yello: To finally meet so many dear MFCers :wub2: To see the city - and last, but not least: To see MIKA again, performing in this special hall, with 110 musicians - OMG!! It's almost hard to believe that we're this lucky!! :blink: I only wish that everybody from MFC, who wanted it, could be present - but they will surely be with us, in spirit...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Only two more weeks. :boing:

Mika should really start giving private MFC gigs, air tickets and hotels for all MFCers included. :naughty:

Love,love

me

I'll sure be with you in spirit :wub2:

Have the best Mika moments and MFcers moments ever, all of you :wub2:

Latest update, I just need to update the plan (people in italic need to be added, it's a reminder for me) :thumb_yello:

Thanks to everybody who told their seats !

First night :

milady: AA-11, AA-13

mellody: AA-15

BangBangLou: AA-8

Zimwana: AA-18

Alie: BB-10, BB-12, BB-14

DutchAnnie: BB-16, BB-18

Sarik31: BB-20

Rachie_B: BB-9, BB-11, BB-13, BB-15

Cathouzouf: CC-6

Alireine: CC-8

cathblais: CC-14

Littlelady: A-11, A-13

Graciosa: A-15

Treasa: B-1

Buttonsloveu: B-3

Kath: B-5

mamiam: B-2

Guylaine123: B-12

Nanou: B-14

Dcdeb: B-16

fanchon: B-??

mine: F-23

Philippe60: F-25

MyEtoileMk: L-2

Ambroisette: M-??

kat75: A-101 (loge 102)

Kezza: A2-10 (mezzanine)

PLAN OF THE VENUE FOR THE 1ST NIGHT

Second night:

Sandra00: AA-??

mellody: BB-3

Roxou123: BB-4, BB-6

MyEtoileMk: BB-8, BB-10

Guylaine123: BB-12

Alie: BB-14, BB-16

Sarik31: BB-24

tortuetetue: A-1, A-3

BangBangLou: A-2

cathblais: A-??

Treasa: B-8

Buttonsloveu: B-10

Kath: B-12

Littlelady: C-10, C-12

Graciosa : C-14

Cathouzouf: G-27

Alireine: G-29

Dcdeb: K-17

Nanou: K-19

mine: M-12

Philippe60: M-14

mamiam: U-7

DutchAnnie: U-28, U-30

Miss_Kristal: V-15

Salura22: V-25

kat75: A-105 (loge 102)

Kezza: A2-10 (mezzanine)

PLAN OF THE VENUE FOR THE 2ND NIGHT

Third night:

sarik31: AA-2

mine: AA-16

Philippe60: AA-18

Alireine: AA-17

Guylaine123: BB-1

Nanou: BB-3

Dcdeb: BB-5

Treasa: BB-2

Buttonsloveu: BB-4

Kath: BB-6

mellody: BB-24

Miss_Kristal: CC-5

milady: CC-??

Graciosa: A-1, A-3

Littlelady: A-2

mamiam: A-14

MyEtoileMk: B-1

DutchAnnie: E-28, E-30

Cathouzouf: C3-14 (balcony)

PLAN OF THE VENUE FOR THE 3RD NIGHT

hm, is it possible that you forget to add me in the plan? on the 3rd night i'm pretty far on the side of 2nd row, and there's no star... and on the other 2 nights it's also somehow not marked where i thought i'll sit... :blink:

hm, is it possible that you forget to add me in the plan? on the 3rd night i'm pretty far on the side of 2nd row, and there's no star... and on the other 2 nights it's also somehow not marked where i thought i'll sit... :blink:

Mmmh you're right :blink: Forgive me, I'll update it as soon as possible ! If anyone would like to add their seat, please tell me. :blush-anim-cl: