Treasa

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Safe travels everyone. Hope you have a fabulous week! :plane:

Have a safe trip, and have a wonderful Mika and MFcers time together guys :huglove::thumb_yello:

I'll be with you in thoughts :wub2: Please write lots of reports and take lots of pics of you all together :wub2:

Thank you very much girls. :thumb_yello: really looking forward to it. :biggrin2:

So my journey begins now. Just about to leave for the airport and my flight to London.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who gave help and advice here and those who organised meetups and dinner dates. :wink2: Can't wait to see you all in a few days. Safe journey to all travelling over the coming days.

Kath and Sharon, see you in a few hours. :yay:

Any folks coming from the Pacific NW who will be around the Seattle area Monday, pre-flight? If so, hit me up - I will be leaving that night and wouldn't mind getting to know more regional fans!

You need the one where the pins are parallel to each other

They're the same as the US, right? Or is my memory fuzzy? (Entirely possible.) :grandma:

I wish everyone who will travel to Montreal during the next days a safe trip and lots of fun there. I will be there in my thoughts and am very happy for you all :teehee::wink2:

Aw, thanks, Sabine. We'll miss you!

Thanks! I SO SO SO wish you were coming! :sad:

Have safe journeys everyone, enjoy Canada and have a FAb time!!! :wub2:

You are all so kind! Thanks! And I wish those of you already setting out safe travels, too! And warm the place up for me, OK? By Tuesday I want it to be nice and toasty up there! :wink2:

They're the same as the US, right? Or is my memory fuzzy? (Entirely possible.) :grandma:

Aw, thanks, Sabine. We'll miss you!

You are all so kind! Thanks! And I wish those of you already setting out safe travels, too! And warm the place up for me, OK? By Tuesday I want it to be nice and toasty up there! :wink2:

Yes, no adapter needed for you!

:shocked:

My country is being invaded by MFCers!

See you all soon on this side of the pond :)

PREPARE TIM HORTONS COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

Cant wait to see you all:huglove::huglove::huglove:

i will wear my nametag so you know which crazy girl i am :mf_rosetinted:

Good flight everyone, see you all soon! :excite: We're also going to montreal tomorrow, by train from toronto. Been to the niagara falls the last 2 days... if any of you will be going there too, i can recommend the butterfly conservatory (you can reach it by bus or car). A tropical greenhouse with several hundred living butterflies (and nice temperatures! :teehee:), beautiful! :wub2:

Well, and all 3 of us caught a cold, hope it'll be over by tuesday! :aah: and in montreal it's even colder than here... :penguin:

Just to be sure, is there a way we'll use to notice each other ? The name tags are only for the meet up wednesday or for every show ? Should I make my name tag by myself ? With my name or my MFC username ? I don't have MFC buttons but I still have a few stickers.

PREPARE TIM HORTONS COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

Cant wait to see you all:huglove::huglove::huglove:

i will wear my nametag so you know which crazy girl i am :mf_rosetinted:

I am looking forward to my first Tim's - never had when I was in BC or Alberta. Mainly for the Roll the Rim competition!

Here's my travel info - if you are around any of these locations at any of the times listed, please say hello, my fellow Mika geeks! You may just be able to join my ride and I for brunch before heading for your final destination. I will be in a black long coat and rainbow scarf.

Greyhound to Seattle Saturday night into Sunday, spend Sunday and some of Monday with family and friends who live there...

SEA>EWR (Newark) Monday @ 9:55pm - 6:00am (Tuesday morning)

EWR>YUL (Montreal) Tuesday 8:23am - 9:55am

Return trip:

YUL>LGA (NYC) Friday @ 2:49pm - 4:25pm

LGA>ORD (Chicago) 6:05pm - 7:56pm

ORD>SEA (Seattle) 8:50pm - 11:25pm

and then I take a Greyhound home the next morning!

#BringChristineToMontreal :mf_rosetinted:

I swear I'm starting a campaign, I really wished I would see her too :sad:

:Update:

Nanou, Mine & Philippe60 have arrived at the airport!

Not on the same plane, but they are waiting side by side for their luggage

:dance_man::partytime2:

Welcome to the cold country!! :wub2::canada:

And I wish everyone else a safe flight! Cannot wait to meet everyone!! :blush-anim-cl:

We have arrived :yay:

We had a really good flight and have managed our first trip out to buy essentials ... We are now trying to stay awake. :shocked:

Yeah!

You can try to catch the hockey game on TV... Oh wait, it might put you out!