NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

It's very promising. It looks really well done.

I hope the video has the impact that we hope for.

The article says they will be playing the video repeatedly on TF1 (TV station) so I'm sure it's going to have a big impact. :thumb_yello:

The article says they will be playing the video repeatedly on TF1 (TV station) so I'm sure it's going to have a big impact. :thumb_yello:

TF1 is the first french channel. If they put often the video clip, it is very likely that many person will be susceptible of better know the song, and buy it. :wink2:

I haven't been online for weeks because I've been away at a summer program and i'm home for the weekend now, but I have to be back by sunday, so I won't be able to see it until next weekend :(( The preview looks really good though, it feels very cinematic :aah:

The quality of the video is amazing! So much better than everything he did before, that's a huge step :thumb_yello:

I love these 35 seconds, not sure how we will manage to wait until Monday :aah::wink2:

And I don't really find him hot with the cowboy look, his face is too young or childish for me on it :teehee: The pool look is perfect for me :mf_rosetinted:

The quality of the video is amazing! So much better than everything he did before, that's a huge step :thumb_yello:

I love these 35 seconds, not sure how we will manage to wait until Monday :aah::wink2:

And I don't really find him hot with the cowboy look, his face is too young or childish for me on it :teehee: The pool look is perfect for me :mf_rosetinted:

As a Prosopagnosiac, when I see the picture of him in the cowboy hat, I don't recognize him as Mika, because he's covered his hair. But he really looks the part and very handsome.

I'm really loving the fact that he seems to be taking his career to new levels. There's the book he's written, his colab with Swatch which is becoming really interesting, and now this video of his song could be HUGE.

What a wonderful all-rounder he is becoming!

We live in exciting Mika times.

Pool for me too please :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I can't wait till Monday :squirrel::excite::boing:

yes...and the song title is Buom Buom Buom :mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2:

I think that might have been intentional, to avoid getting discovered by the label, who would surely make them take it down. :naughty:

In any case, I absolutely love these 35 seconds and have such high expectations for the full video. I really can't wait until Monday. :excite:

And actually, I think we should probably start looking for it sooner. The FB page says they'll post it at 10 a.m. GMT -- but they are not necessarily going to be the first ones to have it online. I'm just wishful thinking of course. :pray:

I think that might have been intentional, to avoid getting discovered by the label, who would surely make them take it down. :naughty:

In any case, I absolutely love these 35 seconds and have such high expectations for the full video. I really can't wait until Monday. :excite:

And actually, I think we should probably start looking for it sooner. The FB page says they'll post it at 10 a.m. GMT -- but they are not necessarily going to be the first ones to have it online. I'm just wishful thinking of course. :pray:

Good idea :mf_rosetinted:

BBB maintains a good position in Franch iTunes, it has been #15 or #16 for few days now: http://www.chartsinfrance.net/charts/itunes-france-titres.php. It has been climbing the airplay and iTunes charts like EMD did during the summer 2011. Perhaps it won't be a big hit like EMD, but we can see already now that it isn't a flop.

BBB maintains a good position in Franch iTunes, it has been #15 or #16 for few days now: http://www.chartsinfrance.net/charts/itunes-france-titres.php. It has been climbing the airplay and iTunes charts like EMD did during the summer 2011. Perhaps it won't be a big hit like EMD, but we can see already now that it isn't a flop.

It's getting more attention in other countries, than EMD did, so it will probably be more successful, on the whole, than EMD.

I am very sorry to express my opinion about this new song only now and I am also very sorry not to often partake to Fan Club's discussions.

Well, the first times I listened to 'BOUMBOUMBOUM' I really loved the thrilling rythm, a breathless music indeed, my heart was hammering, oh boy!! It was hotter and hotter like...like the paws of a running ant (I apologise for the metaphor). But I didn't understand the meaning, the message that Mika wanted to communicate. I believe that you can get emotional only if you can mix and combine sounds with comprehension.

Then I decided to read the translation many times and I am convinced it is not a hit summer or silly song. I try to explane.

Mika has written several songs about love: the sorrowful love (Toy Boy), the “annoyance” and bitterness of love (Ring Ring), the love for free consideration of oneselves (Big Girl)...

Now, I believe 'BOUMBOUMBOUM' represents the true, independent, pure and, for these reasons, in the end, the physical and passional love.

Yo Mika!!

Excuse me for bothering you all.

I am very sorry to express my opinion about this new song only now and I am also very sorry not to often partake to Fan Club's discussions.

Well, the first times I listened to 'BOUMBOUMBOUM' I really loved the thrilling rythm, a breathless music indeed, my heart was hammering, oh boy!! It was hotter and hotter like...like the paws of a running ant (I apologise for the metaphor). But I didn't understand the meaning, the message that Mika wanted to communicate. I believe that you can get emotional only if you can mix and combine sounds with comprehension.

Then I decided to read the translation many times and I am convinced it is not a hit summer or silly song. I try to explane.

Mika has written several songs about love: the sorrowful love (Toy Boy), the “annoyance” and bitterness of love (Ring Ring), the love for free consideration of oneselves (Big Girl)...

Now, I believe 'BOUMBOUMBOUM' represents the true, independent, pure and, for these reasons, in the end, the physical and passional love.

Yo Mika!!

You are not bothering us at all :huglove: thank you for sharing your point of view :thumb_yello: it's interesting, especially what you say about the different songs about love

Yo Mika!!

Please don't say that!

Your point of view is really interesting:thumb_yello:

Yo Mika!!

This is a forum. We love to share opinions.

Please don't ever feel that you can't come on here and talk with us.

For me, when I heard the first snippet of the song, I wasn't impressed, but I didn't know it was just the chorus.

Then when I heard the whole song, I loved it. It is catchy and addictive.

I love the story about how M&D wrote the song in the restaurant, after seeing the couple getting ready to boum boum boum. I wish I'd been a fly on the wall that evening.

Mika is certainly, much more open about his relationship now. It's good he can write songs about it, without using metaphors. It shows that he's very happy, and that makes me very happy for him.

...Mika is certainly, much more open about his relationship now. It's good he can write songs about it, without using metaphors. It shows that he's very happy, and that makes me very happy for him.

Totally agreed. I'm very happy and proud of him, moreover he writes about sex in general, not from a homosexual point of view, because love and 'boumboumboum' is unique in the whole World :thumb_yello:

Yo Mika!!

I really like to read your opinion. Until now I didn´t dare to state mine here. Am I the only one who feels the song is not only lyrical wise about physical love? For me the whole song, the mellody and his voice is chicken pur. How he starts soft then build up the tension and build up build up until the climax.....

Sorry but this was my first Impression and I feel it every time I listen to it :teehee:

Edited by Sabine64

I really like to read your opinion. Until now I didn´t dare to stae mine here. Am I the only one who feels the song is not only lyrical wise about physical love? For me the whole song, the mellody and his voice is chicken pur. How he starts soft then build up the tension and build up build up until the climax.....

Sorry but this was my first Impression and I feel it every time I listen to it :teehee:

You know Sabine, now that you mention it, it makes sense!

Never thought about it, but you're right:wink2:

Yo Mika!!

Francesco, your insights are very interesting and they make me look at the song in a different way.

Please come and share your thoughts on here more often :thumb_yello: