Let's try to bring BBB on the radio!

Alireine

I was in France last week and I was hoping to hear it on the radio but I didn't :aah:

When I saw your name here I thought maybe you had come to say you heard the song on UK radio. That would have been something. :naughty:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: they played it on Rythme FM Montreal this afternoon

I requested it as well as a bunch of other people, so they played it (and said our names on air .... which reminds me, next time, i'm going to sign my text messages "Lucie" :naughty:)

When I saw your name here I thought maybe you had come to say you heard the song on UK radio. That would have been something. :naughty:

Excuse me whilst I pick myself up off the floor from laughing :lmfao:

I know. But if the video gets lots of hits and the video and single get talked about, positively in Europe, then UK might sit up and beg.

But it's best not to get our hopes too high. I said a while ago that I'm not expecting anything in the UK. I did send the link to the video to @BBCR1 (Radio One's Twitter) and asked them to watch the video and play the song. So I'm still trying to get the word out.

But I think, if BBB takes off in the UK, it's going to take time. Atm, I'm just happy that the video is making waves in Europe. I'd be interested to see how the US are receiving it. UK are so far up the US's rear-end, music-wise, they always love anyone who has cracked the US.

So we'll see what happens. I might tweet @BBCR2 later. Radio Two have played his music after R1 stopped playing it.

Yes! An Italian fan who was in London heard it played on the radio while she was shopping in Camden!

Well I haven't heard it on my local radio station, and they always play Mika.

Apparently in Camden they play french web radios :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Good news for the UK!

I saw this on Twitter!

@Bradford BAP

Added to this week's playlist on our @bcbradio show @mikasounds - Boum Boum Boum

Mon, Tuesday 8-9am

bcbradio.co.uk

Here's the link to the site. It's possible to listen, but maybe not abroad.

http://www.bcbradio.co.uk/

This is just a community radio station, but its a start. Bradford is a multi-national community, so I bet they will love the song!

Good news for the UK!

I saw this on Twitter!

@Bradford BAP

Added to this week's playlist on our @bcbradio show @mikasounds - Boum Boum Boum

Mon, Tuesday 8-9am

bcbradio.co.uk

Here's the link to the site. It's possible to listen, but maybe not abroad.

http://www.bcbradio.co.uk/

This is just a community radio station, but its a start. Bradford is a multi-national community, so I bet they will love the song!

Great! :thumb_yello: