Boum Boum Boum Video Out 7/7/14!

dcdeb

Hi, I ve just read this thread, I found it because I was looking for an explanation what is the video about. And I only confirmed my first idea when I ve seen this beautiful short film today for the first time. I think its really simple idea in it - and thats living an official life with women and making boum boum boum with men. Cuz in the old times gay people were persecuted and they had to live an official and "normal" life (man and woman together) if they didnt want to end in prison. I can see in the film the hot looks that are dedicated to men who is he fighting with and he doesnt look at girls as with love and passion as at men.

Edited by luika

Hi, I ve just read this thread, I found it because I was looking for an explanation what is the video about. And I only confirmed my first idea when I ve seen this beautiful short film today for the first time. I think its really simple idea in it - and thats living an official life with women and making boum boum boum with men. Cuz in the old times gay people were persecuted and they had to live an official and "normal" life (man and woman together) if they didnt want to end in prison. I can see in the film the hot looks that are dedicated to men who is he fighting with and he doesnt look at girls as with love and passion as at men.

Your point of view is interesting, and you sure are right to say that at some times gay people were persecuted (and they still are in many countries, let's simply take Uganda for example) and that they should get married with a woman for showing a "normal life".

Your interpretation is still not the one that I got from the video until yet, mostly because I don't see any "hot looks" toward men in it :wink2:. The whispered "Boum Boum Boum" from the man in black at the Lawrence time could let it think maybe :teehee:, but for the other times, I don't know...

Your point of view is interesting, and you sure are right to say that at some times gay people were persecuted (and they still are in many countries, let's simply take Uganda for example) and that they should get married with a woman for showing a "normal life".

Your interpretation is still not the one that I got from the video until yet, mostly because I don't see any "hot looks" toward men in it :wink2:. The whispered "Boum Boum Boum" from the man in black at the Lawrence time could let it think maybe :teehee:, but for the other times, I don't know...

Thanks for reply:-) I dont know what the "Lawrence time" is, do I cannot find it in the video. If I wrote about "hot looks" I meant especially how he bites his lips looking at the men that hes going to shoot. And I think he looks like "through" at the women, but Im not sure in the "cowboy scene" with the cigarette on the sole..:thumb_yello: