Boum Boum Boum Video Out 7/7/14!

dcdeb

I remember this one :wink2: dunno if there's another :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]sFm_WUJKbEw[/YOUTUBE]

Thanx for the sharreee this is faarrr tooo adorableeeeee

i love how he just yanks it away from someone and starts attacking heheh to cute <3

Back to topic: I do think the girls are there to please the record company, but Mika doesn't interact well with them.

I think it's more about him playing the different characters. He does give each character he plays, their own personality, which is great.

:thumb_yello:

He plays the hero's role and in the classic films heroes don't always end up in trouble because of the woman (who is there) ? :naughty:

I think that keeping to 'it's simply pointlessly delicious' will spare us a lot of headaches :naughty:

Yes I don't think there is a lot of deep meaning going on here so just take it for what it is. :naughty:

Thanx for the sharreee this is faarrr tooo adorableeeeee

i love how he just yanks it away from someone and starts attacking heheh to cute <3

It wasn't yanking exactly. I was like "here Mika take MY gun" because who doesn't want Mika to come over and interact with them during a gig (or anywhere for that matter)? But 2 seconds later I had a squirt gun in my face and I realized what a stupid idea that was. :doh::aah::naughty:

It wasn't yanking exactly. I was like "here Mika take MY gun" because who doesn't want Mika to come over and interact with them during a gig (or anywhere for that matter)? But 2 seconds later I had a squirt gun in my face and I realized what a stupid idea that was. :doh::aah::naughty:

I would die <3 lolol and I meant yanking in the sweetest way possible, it was like a playful kinda hey ima get you <3 lolol. It seemed like a whole load of fun thats the most important thing.

awww but how many of us can say they were Mika's target?? :naughty:

That was a nice interaction betweens fans and Mika :wub2:

You're very welcome! :original:

By the way, you can even see the Andalusian flag behind Mika at 2:17.

ani-bandera.gif:biggrin2::aah:

True!!

Never thought I would see something like this, Now I'm extra proud of this video :aah:

Did anyone notice that error the scene at 0.19 (the cowboy in the mountain - shootout)? At first the blanket on Mika's shoulder is more at his back, at 0.25 is over his chest and at 0.28 it's on his back again, at 0.31 it's over his chest again and at that moment his flips is over his shoulder to get his gun.

Did anyone notice that error the scene at 0.19 (the cowboy in the mountain - shootout)? At first the blanket on Mika's shoulder is more at his back, at 0.25 is over his chest and at 0.28 it's on his back again, at 0.31 it's over his chest again and at that moment his flips is over his shoulder to get his gun.

Yup, I noticed it.

Damn you tricky wind! :teehee:

bloooooper

In a knife fight at 3:00, first he is without hat, than he has it and then it's gone again. :aah:

Yep, first thing I thought. But I got past it and started watching the video..

Aha, you're sharp! And right, Perez also says Mika's a timetraveller....:wink2:

If he can't be a future James Bond, he could be a future Doctor. That guy is always regenerating into new people. One time he regenerates, it could be Mika playing the role.

Yep, first thing I thought. But I got past it and started watching the video..

Me too, but after that I watched it about 40 times again...:teehee:

If he can't be a future James Bond, he could be a future Doctor. That guy is always regenerating into new people. One time he regenerates, it could be Mika playing the role.

I would love:wub2: to see him do that, I love Dr. Who!

ha! Nice idea, Mika as Dr Who is perfect!

Girls, I'm lost in this thread, so:

is there a full list of the roles in this vid? They are so messed up that I can't even understand if the cowboy and the nice village boy are the one person :dunno:

I was wondering the same thing...I now think it's the same boy.

Girls, I'm lost in this thread, so:

is there a full list of the roles in this vid? They are so messed up that I can't even understand if the cowboy and the nice village boy are the one person :dunno:

I tried to get started but no one helped

I believe we should stick to the pointless delicious thingy :naughty:

My boyfriend's comments on the video:

"Ok, that video makes no sense whatsoever."

"At least EMD made sense." (Yes, the comment that this does not make sense comes from a person that thinks the EMD video made sense)

"I must say, the girl is quite good looking."

"It is beautifully made, by the way."

He was smiling while he was watching it...