Boum Boum Boum Video Out 7/7/14!

dcdeb

He seems to ride really well. He is very relaxed on the horse, like he's used to riding on one.

I would have liked to see more of him riding the horse.

PLEASE, one of you talented at making gifs, create one ?

PLEASE, one of you talented at making gifs, create one ?

I tried Alice, but it's just like one second long -- next to impossible to trim it to just the horse-riding shot... no matter how I try I get the next scene in it. You'll need someone who has more time to spend on it than I do. :wink2:

I love the lyrics but I can't stand the chorus -_-' Especially the girly voices singing in the back and the weird duck noise. I'm really glad he's back in the charts but I can't wait to hear more from his new CD :')

I tried Alice, but it's just like one second long -- next to impossible to trim it to just the horse-riding shot... no matter how I try I get the next scene in it. You'll need someone who has more time to spend on it than I do. :wink2:

Thanx for giving it a shot, Deb.

He seems to ride really well. He is very relaxed on the horse, like he's used to riding on one.

I would have liked to see more of him riding the horse.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, yes he "seems" relaxed, but you can see him bouncing in the saddle like a perfect beginner. :naughty: If he was "really" relaxed (and not stressed but acting for a video), he would not bounce like this. An other thing I can notice is that he keeps the reins too short but I guess he didn't want the horse to go faster. He's using a western saddle and bridle and you need to be very careful with that kind of bit (the part in the mouth). You should always keep loose reins. But I'm not going to call PETA. :lmfao:

I'm used to talk about this in french so sorry if some words are wrong.

I would love to see him more but I'm not sure I would be impressed. :teehee:

I'm sorry to disappoint you, yes he "seems" relaxed, but you can see him bouncing in the saddle like a perfect beginner. :naughty: If he was "really" relaxed (and not stressed but acting for a video), he would not bounce like this. An other thing I can notice is that he keeps the reins too short but I guess he didn't want the horse to go faster. He's using a western saddle and bridle and you need to be very careful with that kind of bit (the part in the mouth). You should always keep loose reins. But I'm not going to call PETA. :lmfao:

I'm used to talk about this in french so sorry if some words are wrong.

I would love to see him more but I'm not sure I would be impressed. :teehee:

Well he rides better than I would. I freaked out on a donkey at Blackpool, when I was a kid, and the poor thing was only going at 0.1 miles per hour.

So Mika is doing well, compared to me.

Well he rides better than I would. I freaked out on a donkey at Blackpool, when I was a kid, and the poor thing was only going at 0.1 miles per hour.

So Mika is doing well, compared to me.

:naughty: I never tried it, and I don't intend to either - but it's obviously something quite difficult to learn. I remember TINA told she had to do it because of "The Best" vid. and she looks really scared, when you see her close up, but acc. to her, the horse Baily was very kind - and understood he had to take care of the lady, so she didn't fall of his back - and break her famous legs, hehe ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

• 3 weeks later...
Not yet. Hopefully posting a scan soon.

Better late than never:

BxVKZ3rCEAEZZA-.jpg

They say actors - male - were all from Almería, and that a couple of actresses thought he was an accessible, humble and hard-working guy (and also quite flirty :naughty:).

Better late than never:

BxVKZ3rCEAEZZA-.jpg

They say actors - male - were all from Almería, and that a couple of actresses thought he was an accessible, humble and hard-working guy (and also quite flirty :naughty:).

Thank you! :huglove: MIKA has lot of "weapons", weather he uses them or not, to make people like him, and fall for him! :mikadas: I love these "actor pics" - and hope to see lots more in the future ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Thank you! :huglove: MIKA has lot of "weapons", weather he uses them or not, to make people like him, and fall for him! :mikadas: I love these "actor pics" - and hope to see lots more in the future ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

It's my pleasure! :blush-anim-cl::original:

• 7 months later...

My guess is that it's a fictitious historical military uniform, deliberately not designed after one specific country's outfits. I think those 18th century bits were meant to be a tribute to Barry Lyndon, but there's nothing I can find from that movie's wardrobe that mirrors this particular uniform, so hard to say...

The only thing I could find which is similar to BBB uniform is this pic

2012_02_22_22_52_17.jpg

There's also a similar badge (is that how you call it?) but the colours are switched.

Anyway my guess is that Kezza's may be right and it wasn't supposed to look like an actual uniform.

My guess is that it's a fictitious historical military uniform, deliberately not designed after one specific country's outfits. I think those 18th century bits were meant to be a tribute to Barry Lyndon, but there's nothing I can find from that movie's wardrobe that mirrors this particular uniform, so hard to say...

I googled in all the ways, and still found nothing identical, so you must be right. Well, it is even more interesting :) 

There's also a similar badge (is that how you call it?) but the colours are switched.

Anyway my guess is that Kezza's may be right and it wasn't supposed to look like an actual uniform.

Yes, the badge is a bit similar! 

OK, I will be satisfied with the thought of Mika's costume creativity :) 

• 11 months later...