Boum Boum Boum Video Out 7/7/14!

dcdeb

I don't think the guns are for satire at all. He incorporated gun fights into his shows for many years and I can almost guarantee you they will make a comeback on the next tour if this video is a huge hit. I think he just loves playing with guns. :naughty:

Once during his "shooting the band" for the hundredth time thing we started a watergun fight with him to mix it up. Unfortunately we ended up in trouble from his manager and crew for blowing out a £5000 microphone. But I don't think Mika cared. :teehee:

Do we have some time jumps in there? Because he sees the one girl as Lawrence of Arabia (and at the time there weren't for sure girls in bikinis :naughty:), and than the same girl comes out of the swimming pool while he is Bond for example. And the blond one at the Western bar is the same as at the Bond bar and the one from the nearly-kiss in the 50s, right?

And how many girls do we have? 3? I'm really bad a re-recognizing faces. And is every girl in every time?

You seem to be a bit like me. I have no idea how many girls there are and I don't even try to figure it out.

I have Prosopagnosia. I can't retain the memory of a face. Once a person goes out of my sight I loose the face. Every time I see a person, I'm seeing them for the first time.

I have a Prosopagnosia thread on the General Chin Wagging section. You might find it interesting, especially if you also have problems.

Back to topic: I do think the girls are there to please the record company, but Mika doesn't interact well with them.

I think it's more about him playing the different characters. He does give each character he plays, their own personality, which is great.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

I don't think the guns are for satire at all. He incorporated gun fights into his shows for many years and I can almost guarantee you they will make a comeback on the next tour if this video is a huge hit. I think he just loves playing with guns. :naughty:

Once during his "shooting the band" for the hundredth time thing we started a watergun fight with him to mix it up. Unfortunately we ended up in trouble from his manager and crew for blowing out a £5000 microphone. But I don't think Mika cared. :teehee:

He's pretty much always had a "gun" on stage since 2007, even the not so innocent "teddy bear picnic "

There are some screen shots very appropriate for Wonkaland comments. :naughty:

:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

130k views in a little over 24 hours. Good job.

Exactly!!!

1910112_674487765934006_6845146203777474864_n.jpg

I guess his expression on thispicsays it all...:mikacool:

Edited by dcdeb
Wonka had the img tags wonky (backwards) ;)

:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Exactly!!!

1910112_674487765934006_6845146203777474864_n.jpg

I guess his expression on thispicsays it all...:mikacool:

I had to edit in hope to see it :teehee:

And I see...no need for captions

Yes your wise words are true Wonkita :teehee:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I saw the clip of you guys doing that. :naughty:

Mikasounds tweets about the page ! :teehee:

@mikasounds

#BoumBoumBoum video staff pick on IMVDB http://t.co/rWxoKqXhCG

Mika is a copy cat Eriko :naughty:

First your Mika cheik :wub2: , then the IMVDM you shared :teehee:

Congrats again :huglove:

Well done Mika :thumb_yello:

Thanks so much for sharing LeiRe :huglove:

I saw the clip of you guys doing that. :naughty:

Is there a clip? I would love to watch if someone has it