Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

I hope the next batch of gigs has UK ones in it.

And perhaps he might stretch himself to Australia and S. America too.

I hope too :thumb_yello:

Full post on Mika's official facebook page:

"MIKA BIG NEWS!!We are thrilled to announce that Mika will be doing a tour of Europe on the following dates:18 Sept Le Libert¨¦ Rennes, France19 Sept Zenith Paris, France20 Sept Zenith Lille, France22 Sept Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam, Netherlands23 Sept Forest National Brussels, Belgium25 Sept Den Atelier Luxembourg26 Sept Komplex 457 Zurich, Switzerland27 Sept Mediolanum Forum Milan, Italy29 Sept PalalottomaticaRome, Italy30 Sept Mendela Forum Florence, Italy01 Oct L'Amphitheatre Lyon, France03 Oct Medoquine Bordeaux, France04 Oct Le Bikini Toulouse, France05 Oct El Ringo del Palacio Madrid, Spain07 Oct Le Silo Marseille, France08 Oct Le Summum Grenoble, France09 Oct Zenith de Nancy Nancy, FranceThere are still more dates to be announced, both in Europe and internationally¡* so watch this space!TICKETS go on general sale on Thursday 2nd April at 10am European time. Therewill be a FAN PRESALE through MFC with an allocation of tickets available to fans early from tomorrow (Wednesday 1st April) at 10am European time. To have access to this pre-sale, please join the MFC atwww.mikafanclub.com, the information will be posted up there first. We'll post the general sale link on Thursday morning. We cant wait to see you on the road! It's going to be great"

I hope the next batch of gigs has UK ones in it.

And perhaps he might stretch himself to Australia and S. America too.

I agree. The English speaking countries are the markets he needs to be trying to woo again, and the last time I checked, the UK was still in Europe.

Even if it was a festival, which I wouldn't be able to attend as I need to sit down, I would still be thrilled if people in the UK could see him again.

I agree. The English speaking countries are the markets he needs to be trying to woo again, and the last time I checked, the UK was still in Europe.

Even if it was a festival, which I wouldn't be able to attend as I need to sit down, I would still be thrilled if people in the UK could see him again.

Don't worry, I think they are trying to decide the size and the number of gigs acccording to the success that will have the single... well, that's only a supposition

What in Gods name is THIS about?! :sneaky2:

@FedericoRanauro 33m33 minutes ago

@XFactor_Italia; @Fedez , @mikasounds e #VictoriaCabello confermati. Dubbio @InArteMorgan http://wp.me/p59YfV-1j8s @SkyTG24 @alecattelan

@XFactor_Italia; @Fedez, @mikasounds and #VictoriaCabello confirmed. Doubt http://wp.me/p59YfV-1j8s @SkyTG24 @alecattelan @InArteMorgan

@XFactor_Italia; @Fedez , @mikasounds e #VictoriaCabello confermati. Dubbio @InArteMorgan http://wp.me/p59YfV-1j8s @SkyTG24 @alecattelan

@XFactor_Italia; @Fedez, @mikasounds and #VictoriaCabello confirmed. Doubt http://wp.me/p59YfV-1j8s @SkyTG24 @alecattelan @InArteMorgan

:shocked:

Translation by google translate and nothing's sure yet ,if the translation is accurate:

"After the great success of the last edition, in that Sky's getting ready for the ninth edition of X Factor, the talent show that discovered artists like Marco Mengoni, Giusy Ferreri, Michielin Francesca, Chiara and Lorenzo last Strawberry BACKHOE with its new and latest album 1995. Many are the voices that run these days on the judges.

Apparently it seems almost certain confirmation of three of the four judges. We are talking about Fedez, who has just triumphed in the latest edition, Victoria Cabello and Mika. Morgan is the only question. The eccentric singer already during the last year had threatened to abandon the role of judge, then retraced his steps and regularly in the studio but now I wonder if it will be a final goodbye and just the usual scene.

A Sky hope that Morgan will remain not only for the quality of the artist and judge but especially for the person who in good and evil is always able to discuss and to give a good blow to listen. Therefore the output per hour has not started the research to find a possible replacement for Morgan. No negotiation with Tiziano Ferro or Linus as other blogs and newspapers reported. Currently there is no will to do without Morgan. Fedez, Victoria Cabello and Mika have already had confirmation from the production and up to now have not chosen to leave as it was rumored soon after the end of the eighth edition.

In the ninth edition also will review the conductor Alessandro Cattelan who has already confirmed his presence and that has now become the backbone of the talent show weblog Sky. Meanwhile continue casting traveling to Italy with X Factor On The Road. After stops in Bari, Taranto and Salerno casting will touch other Italian cities. Only those who will be selected will show up to the first real casting with the four judges."

Translation by google translate and nothing's sure yet ,if the translation is accurate:

"After the great success of the last edition, in that Sky's getting ready for the ninth edition of X Factor, the talent show that discovered artists like Marco Mengoni, Giusy Ferreri, Michielin Francesca, Chiara and Lorenzo last Strawberry BACKHOE with its new and latest album 1995. Many are the voices that run these days on the judges.

Apparently it seems almost certain confirmation of three of the four judges. We are talking about Fedez, who has just triumphed in the latest edition, Victoria Cabello and Mika. Morgan is the only question. The eccentric singer already during the last year had threatened to abandon the role of judge, then retraced his steps and regularly in the studio but now I wonder if it will be a final goodbye and just the usual scene.

A Sky hope that Morgan will remain not only for the quality of the artist and judge but especially for the person who in good and evil is always able to discuss and to give a good blow to listen. Therefore the output per hour has not started the research to find a possible replacement for Morgan. No negotiation with Tiziano Ferro or Linus as other blogs and newspapers reported. Currently there is no will to do without Morgan. Fedez, Victoria Cabello and Mika have already had confirmation from the production and up to now have not chosen to leave as it was rumored soon after the end of the eighth edition.

In the ninth edition also will review the conductor Alessandro Cattelan who has already confirmed his presence and that has now become the backbone of the talent show weblog Sky. Meanwhile continue casting traveling to Italy with X Factor On The Road. After stops in Bari, Taranto and Salerno casting will touch other Italian cities. Only those who will be selected will show up to the first real casting with the four judges."

Where did you find this Anne?

Here :wink2:

From Mika Italia, Pupo, one of the co-author of Talk About You, said nice things about Mika. I can try to translate this if you want. :)

In questi giorni Pupo Official ha rilasciato una dichiarazione su Talk about you ecco qui cosa ha detto :

"In questi giorni è uscito, in tutto il mondo,il nuovo singolo di Mika: "Talk about you".La strofa della canzone è praticamente identica a "Sarà perché ti amo", il brano che io e Dario Farina abbiamo scritto nel 1981 per I Ricchi e Poveri ma, è bene chiarire, che non siamo di fronte ad un plagio, ma ad una citazione voluta ed autorizzata da noi autori e dall'editore Universal Music. A parte gli interessi economici, la sensazione che una mia canzone, a distanza di 35 anni, sia ancora apprezzata,amata e usata da artisti internazionali che si rivolgono ad un pubblico giovanile di mezzo mondo, è un misto di gioia, meraviglia ed incredulità. Complimenti a Mika per la sua onestà artistica, per la sua professionalità e per la sua leggerezza intellettuale. Doti rare che, quando vengono riscontrate in un talento così giovane, ti riconciliano con i criteri di meritocrazia.

No! Not X Factor again? :shocked:

If i read it right from anne's translation, he just didn't say no yet. and they make a big story out of it. :doh: but maybe they wanted to publish it to boost the ticket sales? :dunno: anyway, i hope now that the tour is announced, his no will come quickly. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by mellody

Translation:

In these days Pupo Official release a statement about Talk about you. Here's what he said:

In these days has come out all over the world the new Mika's single : Talk about you.

The strophe of the song is pretty much identical to "Sarà perché ti amo", the song that i wrote with Dario Farina in 1981 for I Ricchi e Poveri, but it's good to clear up that we are not in a case of plagiarism, but in a desired quote authorized by us, the authors, and by the publisher Universal Music. Apart from economic interests, the feeling that one of my songs, after 35 years, is still appreciated, loved and used by international artists followed by young audiences from all over the world, is a mixture of joy, wonder and incredulty. Congratulations to Mika for his artistic honesty, for his professionalism and for its lightness intellectual. Rare qualities which, when discovered in such a young talent, will reconcile you with the sense of meritocracy.

MIKA WIN! :mikadas:

OMG..not XF again, please!!! :sneaky2:

I'm so happy for the tour..but I don't like XF and I think this isn't a good place for Mika..I love him as a judge but I prefer when he sings..

Anyway tour dates are strange...they will stop in october...just before XF live...I think this is an indicative thing to XF.

I only hope he'll captures this opportunity to sell his new album and his new book...for this I'm waiting for a signin..and this will be a good opportunity to see Mika again :wub2: (I hope! Because there's always caos in Italy when meeting Mika is possible..)