Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

TAY is 89th on the iTunes France charts this morning , I just downloaded it , hopefully it'll get higher.

I hope so too. At least they are going to play it on RMF several times today.

I also like the title of the new album!

It is on Spotify as well so my guess is that it is available everywhere.

not on german spotify. or amazon. or itunes. :aah:

i'm not surprised tho. someone has to hit german universal music over the head with mika, for them to move their a** just an inch. maybe it's the same with his uk label.

There is no point in trying to ask the record company about it, they just ignore any questions, I tried before with the alleged release of the single of TOOL, when it was reported to be coming out here, and when it didn't, I asked everyone i could think of to ask what was going on, but no reply from anyone. Talk about customer service, record companies are rubbish at it!

According to RTL.fr , Mika's new album "No Place In Heaven" will be available on the 15th of June :groovy:

I love the title of the disc !! :excite:

Funny how yesterday the album title was the same as the single.

not on german spotify. or amazon. or itunes. :aah:

i'm not surprised tho. someone has to hit german universal music over the head with mika, for them to move their a** just an inch. maybe it's the same with his uk label.

Well...that sucks:mf_rosetinted:

I'm listening to the show right now but my teacher will be there in a second and i'll have to stop. This'll be the longest hour of my life !

i couldnt to see it but

Thks for link to bb

c attachment.php?attachmentid=10122&stc=1&d=1427363518

Thkas for yours support to me . sorry.

post-20706-142983704431_thumb.gif

Edited by mer

On Mika's official facebook page:

"My new track Talk About You was released in France and other countries this week! My co-writers and I wrote it in the height of the summer. The song captures summer crush and the rush it brings. It became immediately obvious that the melody was referencing Sarà Perché Ti Amo and Only Want To Be With You. Instead of changing it or hiding it, and potentially ruining the vibe of the song, I decided to interpolate those melodies into the song and share the writing credit with them, with the original writers’ full permission. That is far better. Some music comes from no where, some is inspired by other songs and others totally reference them. In that case its always good to be crystal clear before a record even comes out. I am extremely happy to start sharing new music with everyone. I couldn’t be more proud and excited to share this new album with you very soon. Mika X"

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhXezONsoJI&feature=youtu.be (link to TAY on Mikavevo)

And it's also in French:

"Mon nouveau single 'Talk About You' est sorti en France et dans d'autres pays cette semaine! Mes co-auteurs et moi l'avons écrit au coeur de l'été. La chanson capture la chaleur écrasante et les sensations qu'elle apporte. Il est rapidement devenu évident que la mélodie faisait référence aux chansons 'Sarà Perché Ti Amo' et 'Only Want to To Be with You'. Au lieu de changer ou masquer cela, et potentiellement sacrifier l'ambiance de la chanson, j'ai décidé d'interpoler ces mélodies et de partager le crédit de composition avec les artistes concernés, avec la pleine permission des compositeurs originaux donc. C'est ce qu'il y avait de mieux à faire pour cette chanson. Certaines musiques viennent de nulle part, une partie est inspirée par d'autres chansons et d'autres compositions sont parfois directement référencielles. Dans ce cas, il est toujours préférable d'être totalement transparent avant qu'un enregistrement ne soit publié Je suis extrêmement heureux de commencer à présenter ma nouvelle musique à tout le monde. Je ne pourrai être plus fier et impatient de partager mon prochain album avec vous très bientôt. Mika X"

Edited by crazyaboutmika

On Mika's official facebook page:

"My new track Talk About You was released in France and other countries this week! My co-writers and I wrote it in the height of the summer. The song captures summer crush and the rush it brings. It became immediately obvious that the melody was referencing Sarà Perché Ti Amo and Only Want To Be With You. Instead of changing it or hiding it, and potentially ruining the vibe of the song, I decided to interpolate those melodies into the song and share the writing credit with them, with the original writers’ full permission. That is far better. Some music comes from no where, some is inspired by other songs and others totally reference them. In that case its always good to be crystal clear before a record even comes out. I am extremely happy to start sharing new music with everyone. I couldn’t be more proud and excited to share this new album with you very soon. Mika X"

So glad he officially explained that for those numb-nuts crying plagiarism. Always jumping to conclusions before checking facts. :doh: At least it's free publicity, so joke is on them. :naughty: