Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Translation:

In these days Pupo Official release a statement about Talk about you. Here's what he said:

In these days has come out all over the world the new Mika's single : Talk about you.

The strophe of the song is pretty much identical to "Sarà perché ti amo", the song that i wrote with Dario Farina in 1981 for I Ricchi e Poveri, but it's good to clear up that we are not in a case of plagiarism, but in a desired quote authorized by us, the authors, and by the publisher Universal Music. Apart from economic interests, the feeling that one of my songs, after 35 years, is still appreciated, loved and used by international artists followed by young audiences from all over the world, is a mixture of joy, wonder and incredulty. Congratulations to Mika for his artistic honesty, for his professionalism and for its lightness intellectual. Rare qualities which, when discovered in such a young talent, will reconcile you with the sense of meritocracy.

MIKA WIN! :mikadas:

Thanks for the translation! Very positive words :thumb_yello:

OMG..not XF again, please!!! :sneaky2:

I'm so happy for the tour..but I don't like XF and I think this isn't a good place for Mika..I love him as a judge but I prefer when he sings..

Anyway tour dates are strange...they will stop in october...just before XF live...I think this is an indicative thing to XF.

I only hope he'll captures this opportunity to sell his new album and his new book...for this I'm waiting for a signin..and this will be a good opportunity to see Mika again :wub2: (I hope! Because there's always caos in Italy when meeting Mika is possible..)

The dates announced today finish in October, but they said there were more to come, so if they come later, I can't see him doing it, but if they do them early September, who knows.

The dates announced today finish in October, but they said there were more to come, so if they come later, I can't see him doing it, but if they do them early September, who knows.

He needs to concentrate on his international tour, not do X Factor again.

MIKA official @mikasounds · 18 min. Dans les coulisses de @cavousf5 avec ma copine @Zazieonline #thevoice #Talkaboutyou

Is he going to perform Talk About You on TV?

Edit: On instagram he talks about an interview only...

Juste avant l'interview avec @nikosaliagas before the #interview at @europe1 #Talkaboutyou

11007789_753641254751582_1503319432_n.jpg

Edited by Manon14

Thank you!

In other news, someone's getting a new dog...?

11084725_1392981484356219_262283989_n.jpg

mikainstagram 11 minutes ago Introducing the new addition to the clan. Meet Mell's niece. 7 weeks old. Mon nouveau chien :)

This little cutie looks like she doesn´t know what to think about this guy with the camera. I wish both, Mika and the cutie, a really happy time together.

Thank you!

mikainstagram 11 minutes ago Introducing the new addition to the clan. Meet Mell's niece. 7 weeks old. Mon nouveau chien :)

aww so cute :wub2:

Thanks so much for sharing :huglove:

Thank you!

:blush-anim-cl: How cute - thanks for sharing!! :huglove:

Love,love

me

10956212_798595326856582_3838179435428589436_n.jpg?oh=f26f86beb13b941f2d7930d4037421f8&oe=55AD2700

Why am I getting information from mikasounds.com only in french? Is Mika concentrating only on french audience now? :blink: I understand it's a sort of a safe market at this point but what about the world? Has he gave up?

EDIT: HA! While I was typing I got this message too

1619485_10204538666601534_1777372500394928781_n.jpg?oh=2b349ade10b8cfba9aef16c7f1b575ab&oe=55A3A2F7&__gda__=1437745102_331f058cc0dd91833b9fc7c06b844b16

Edited by nenartus

Why am I getting information from mikasounds.com only in french? Is Mika concentrating only on french audience now? :blink:

This email is not from mikasounds.com, but from Universal Music France. Seems like you've registered for their Mika newsletter, too.

Will there be a subtitled version?

It's only about The Voice :dunno: Unless somebody of the subs team wants to do it of course :thumb_yello:

I'm not sure -- is this part of yesterday's interview? Or this something else? Is this thing that's airing tomorrow? :blink:

http://www.europe1.fr/mediacenter/emissions/sortez-du-cadre/videos/quand-mika-et-nikos-aliagas-devoilent-les-coulisses-de-the-voice-2418791

Yes, this should be part of the interview from yesterday which will be aired tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Another snippet video is here: http://www.europe1.fr/mediacenter/emissions/sortez-du-cadre/videos/plagiat-mika-s-explique-sur-la-polemique-2418753#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Yes, this should be part of the interview from yesterday which will be aired tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Another snippet video is here: http://www.europe1.fr/mediacenter/emissions/sortez-du-cadre/videos/plagiat-mika-s-explique-sur-la-polemique-2418753#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Hi, I don't speak french. Can someone give me a general idea of what the video says?

Hi' date=' I don't speak french. Can someone give me a general idea of what the video says?[/quote']

Check it out ! :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4075978&postcount=569

and this thread help you.

:uk::france::italia::spain:

Mika audio/video interviews with subtitles

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30632 ENJOY !! :bye:

Good morning and happy easter: look what Mika give us for easter on twitter;

our 'Last Party', réaliseé par le photographe et ami Peter Lindbergh @Nowness http://bit.ly/19F1xha #MikaLastParty

he also wrote it in English and Italien, nice easter surprise

Edited by Littlelady