Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

You can get R2 online in most countries, so you may be able to hear it :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot!! I've tried the link from Krysady - it works, thank you too! I'm afraid I won't have the chance to hear it directly - but I'll try. If not, I'll listen to it later :wink2: Enjoy MIKA on air today!! :wub2::mikadas:

Love,love

me

IT'S TODAY!

Ken announced it at the start of the show, and said that Mika hadn't disappeared off the face of the earth, that he has been doing the shows in Europe, but he is back now with new music :wub2:

Edited by RAK1

OMG I've just come on here for a minute, on the off-chance there is some good news to get me through the day.

This is GOOD NEWS!!!

However, I have an appointment to keep, so can't listen today, but I'm so grateful to be on MFC, because I will get to hear it.

So glad to hear Ken Bruce has told UK that Mika hasn't disappeared.

Must rush now. I'll be the person with my feet ten feet off the ground, so I'll be very recognisable.

OMG I've just come on here for a minute, on the off-chance there is some good news to get me through the day.

This is GOOD NEWS!!!

However, I have an appointment to keep, so can't listen today, but I'm so grateful to be on MFC, because I will get to hear it.

So glad to hear Ken Bruce has told UK that Mika hasn't disappeared.

Must rush now. I'll be the person with my feet ten feet off the ground, so I'll be very recognisable.

So happy for UK fans :wink2:

It comes out on 18th May!

And the album is called Talk About You too!

What's the source? Did Ken Bruce say that and I missed it? (could be, I wasn't really able to focus on what he was saying)

It comes out on 18th May!

And the album is called Talk About You too!

Thank you Rose :huglove:

Do you mean the album or the song being released on May 18th?

I missed that part because my husband was talking to me but I didn't miss TAY :wub2:

What's the source? Did Ken Bruce say that and I missed it? (could be, I wasn't really able to focus on what he was saying)

Yes, that is what Ken said.

But I'm not happy about reports that France are getting it released tomorrow. Very annoyed in fact!

Thank you Rose :huglove:

Do you mean the album or the song being released on May 18th?

I missed that part because my husband was talking to me but I didn't miss TAY :wub2:

Single on the 18th May, album after that.:thumb_yello:

I've just finished my lessons, five minutes later, I listen TAY.

I love it !!!! Beautiful, energy ! Yay !!

18th may is a bit long...

Back in the days of physical releases 2 months was the norm between first play and releasse day. Not so much in this digital age.

Yes, that is what Ken said.

But I'm not happy about reports that France are getting it released tomorrow. Very annoyed in fact!

How silly is that when the music industry was supposed to synchronize releases ? With internet that's deffo a silly thing to do :doh::shocked:

A month after my birthday , Mika is a bit late :naughty:

Single on the 18th of May? That late? :blink: Isn't that a little old-fashioned?

How weird that I can't remember at all what Ken said, all I heard was "Mika" and I don't really know anything that came after that :teehee:

Single on the 18th of May? That late? :blink: Isn't that a little old-fashioned?

How weird that I can't remember at all what Ken said, all I heard was "Mika" and I don't really know anything that came after that :teehee:

There must be a misunderstanding with that... the single will be released tomorrow, and the album will be out in mid May. I'm pretty sure :teehee: