Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

There must be a misunderstanding with that... the single will be released tomorrow, and the album will be out in mid May. I'm pretty sure :teehee:

Yeah I thought the facebook post said the single will be released tomorrow! Mika, put it on your twitter and clean up this mess of confusion! :naughty:

Back in the days of physical releases 2 months was the norm between first play and releasse day. Not so much in this digital age.

Wait a minute... It clearly says in the newsletter: "new single event on Wednesday". First of all, they played it only in the UK radio, so why receiving an e-mail in my message box, that concerns the whole world if it was only played in a specific country?

Second of all, how can they say Wednesday if it is to be released in May? I'm sure there's confusion somewhere... I'll stick to the fact that May is the album and the single on Wednesday it would be absurd to do otherwise...

Ah la la this management team, so organized and not confusing :teehee:

There must be a misunderstanding with that... the single will be released tomorrow, and the album will be out in mid May. I'm pretty sure :teehee:

Ken was perfectly clear in what he said, the 18th May for the single, if the information is wrong, that is down to the record company, and not boding well for the promo for the single.

I hope this isn't going to be another shambles of promo again this time around. Or that he is going to just throw the odd scrap at some markets and full on with others again. He needs to be full on across the board this time!

Yeah I thought the facebook post said the single will be released tomorrow! Mika, put it on your twitter and clean up this mess of confusion! :naughty:

No it said it would be premiered, meaning it would get it's first radio play, nothing about a release date.

Wait a minute... It clearly says in the newsletter: "new single event on Wednesday". First of all, they played it only in the UK radio, so why receiving an e-mail in my message box, that concerns the whole world if it was only played in a specific country?

Isn't the "event" the fact that it will be played on French radio? I don't know about French terminology but they would never say this in English to indicate that a single is being released. I haven't seen an actual date anywhere or details about where to buy it, which is the normal thing when a single release is announced/advertised.

Second of all, how can they say Wednesday if it is to be released in May? I'm sure there's confusion somewhere... I'll stick to the fact that May is the album and the single on Wednesday it would be absurd to do otherwise...

Ah la la this management team, so organized and not confusing :teehee:

New single event, doesn't necessarily mean release, it it meant that, it would have said the single was being released. I think initially it was going to be premiered tomorrow, but for some reason it got changed to today, hence why the confusion about that.

The problem now is in France they are going on about releasing it tomorrow, and in the UK, they won't answer questions about what the heck is going on. So business as usual!

Isn't the "event" the fact that it will be played on French radio? I don't know about French terminology but they would never say this in English to indicate that a single is being released. I haven't seen an actual date anywhere or details about where to buy it, which is the normal thing when a single release is announced/advertised.

Label Barclay tweeted that it's getting released in France tomorrow, which is what is getting me annoyed.

Yup. :lmfao:

Sometimes I really wonder how Mika's career every got off the ground. :naughty:

Well back then he actually did go around and do record shop signings and performances. He need to get back to that, and get his face seen again.

New single event, doesn't necessarily mean release, it it meant that, it would have said the single was being released. I think initially it was going to be premiered tomorrow, but for some reason it got changed to today, hence why the confusion about that.

The problem now is in France they are going on about releasing it tomorrow, and in the UK, they won't answer questions about what the heck is going on. So business as usual!

Label Barclay tweeted that it's getting released in France tomorrow, which is what is getting me annoyed.

Oh wow, I just checked and it was Universal Music France that sent the newsletters... That's why... It's so weird...

And I agree so much that he should promote himself. A promotion like TOOL is really not going to be enough. Now since it did not work last time he (and the management I mean) should learn from mistakes and act up...

did you all get an email? i didn't :dunno:

Me neither! And I'm quite sure I signed up.

Anyway, I see that they meant the single premiere and not the release, but it's not strange that we (or at least I) thought it meant release. Especially since Mika's facebook only said: "Get ready - Mika’s new single is coming this Wednesday!"

I subscribed, since 2007, to all Mika official websites, social networks, fanclub.

Why i informed by email about a new single of a british popstar just from Universal France newsletter? :naughty:

NOUVEAU SINGLE ÉVÉNEMENT

"TALK ABOUT YOU "

MERCREDI !

I return to my lethargy, waiting a song less repetitive :sleep_1:

Yes I see they are saying it's for sale. So either a different release date for the UK or the DJ was misinformed. :dunno:

@MaisonBarclay: @france7885 @mikasounds en vente également !”

#TalkAboutYou

Well back then he actually did go around and do record shop signings and performances. He need to get back to that, and get his face seen again.

I am not holding my breath. :naughty:

EDIT: I received the email but I have no idea what mailing list it came from. I didn't add my email anywhere recently.

After midnight Mika's TAY became available on French Amazon, Itune and google play

which makes me both happy because I could download it and sad/mad because it's just like with Boum Boum Boum, they can not make it available everywhere around the world at the same time :overreact:

After midnight Mika's TAY became available on French Amazon, Itune and google play

which makes me both happy because I could download it and sad/mad because it's just like with Boum Boum Boum, they can not make it available everywhere around the world at the same time :overreact:

TAY Is avaiable on Portugal iTunes too...

TAY Is avaiable on Portugal iTunes too...

I could buy it as well, on the Dutch iTunes! I had to search for it, but it's available.

Maybe it's only the UK where you can't buy it, and if I'm correct the UK has a different policy concerning single song releases. I've heard of several times when a song was available world wide - except for the UK. Mika can't do anything about that.