Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Latest twits

Quelle tristesse profonde. Je suis fou de rage

Just landed in Paris amidst all the confusion, bombings and attacks. It's horrible

The new 2-CD version of No Place In Heaven is out today, with a second disc of my concert with L'OSM in Montreal, plus a few more tracks…

I'm coming back to Japan for 2 shows in Feb! See you soon Tokyo & Osaka pic.twitter.com/UXbe84H3CC

CTsqnQgWcAADm7F.jpg

I send a prayer to those killed and wounded in the attacks in Beirut today. I also hope that the fragile stability of Lebanon can endure

No!!!!! NO Just reading about the suicide bombings in Beirut. For gods sake!! When will this end

Stasera sarà una puntata di X-Factor pieno di gioia pieno di follia pieno di colori pieno di cuore. Tutto quello che mi piace! #XF9logo.png

•  

Speciale TG1 mi fa pensare a Sorrentino e Garrone

9. MIKA official Retweeted

@mikasounds ah ora ho visto, speciale TG1. Peccato che questi programmi interessanti vadano in onda a orari assurdi, così li vedono in pochi

•  

Adesso su Rai 1 TV. Programma che adoro. Da Parigi sto guardando

Edited by yang

By a sad concidence, I've read this afternoon that on the first hours of this day, between 0h and 6h, 11 people between 16-19 years old were killed in my city (in a neighbourhood very far from me) and it may have been caused by vengeance reasons (since some drug dealers were arrested recently)... I was about to ask where the world is going, but I can answer that is going to a very wrong direction...

By a sad concidence, I've read this afternoon that on the first hours of this day, between 0h and 6h, 11 people between 16-19 years old were killed in my city (in a neighbourhood very far from me) and it may have been caused by vengeance reasons (since some drug dealers were arrested recently)... I was about to ask where the world is going, but I can answer that is going to a very wrong direction...

That's sad news..

Any other world could go to a much better direction :(

Edited by yang

New twits from mika :tears:

I can't watch the news any more, as the details are starting to emerge and it's to hard to hear.My thoughts and prayers are with the victims

I will not deny. There are many tears filling my eyes. What has happened tonight and the amount of people dead has broken my heart

Edited by yang

It's terrible... We can't living in peace in one country which is "recognized" secure

Living at only 10 minutes from Paris, at the border, I'm very afraid by this , especially for the next days...

All my thoughts go to the families and friends of victims and injured peoples.

MIKA official Retweeted

Safer's story - the Muslim restaurant worker who helped save two women http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34820093  #ParisAttacks

Tout mon soutien et ma compassion accompagnent mes amis de @UniversalMusic et @Alias qui ont perdu plusieurs collaborateurs au Bataclan.

I was away this weekend when the terrible events in Paris happened. I thought of all the French people and also hoped that Mika wasn't anywhere near Paris when it happened.

My heart and prayers are with the French people.

Yes, it's a terrible tradegy, what happened in Paris!  :doh:  And MIKA was landing in the city, when the madness was going on, I read somewhere  :shocked: I've been thinking about these cruel attacks, and all its victims, the whole weekend... :( 

Love,love

me 

New email, but I couldn't get the full one on, so this is just the main text, without images and tour dates.

Curious about the last part and what new dates will be announced.

Hello Mika fans! 

We have a lot of exciting news to tell you today... 

First of all, Mika will return to Asia in February for 5 shows in Korea and Japan. The Korean shows are on sale now and the Japanese dates go on general sale on 19th December (all info below). For further info on each show, ticket links and more, please check out the event pages on Facebook.

Also very exciting, today sees the release of the new double CD repack edition of No Place In Heaven! Not only does this new version have the whole original album, but also several bonus tracks and a full second CD of Mika's incredible concert with L'Orchestre Symphonique de Montreal and Simon Leclerc! You can download it instantly from iTunes

or order it from Mika's online store.

You may have noticed we have updated the website too. It's full of Mika news, behind the scenes pictures, tour date information and lots more. So head on over and check it out... 

Are you following Mika on Facebook? Not only is all the news posted there first, but it's also a great place to meet other Mika fans and take part in all sorts of competitions and games. We're giving away seats to XFactor Italia tapings, tickets to live shows, audience seats for The Voice in Paris and more, plus we share photos from everything Mika does, play games and lots of other stuff. So head over there now and follow! If you want to take part, check out the Fan ArtNo Place In Heaven and recent Tour galleries! 

Don't forget too that Mika is on TwitterInstagram and LINE, so come and hang out with him there too! 

Lastly, in case that wasn't enough, we're very excited to tell you that there will be some more LIVE NEWS coming soon.... So keep an eye on Mika's socials and the website, we'll announce it very soon! 

Thanks for following and all the support, see you soon 

Team Mika 
x

Edited by RAK1
  • Like 2

:) I got this same e-mail on Fri 13th - with totally 5 gig dates, in Korea and Japan, and was wondering about these "more LIVE NEWS coming soon" as well.

As I can't see any hope for Scandinavian dates, I do hope it will be something for the UK, and Germany... :wink2:

Love,love

me

• Like 2

New email, but I couldn't get the full one on, so this is just the main text, without images and tour dates.

Curious about the last part and what new dates will be announced.

Hello Mika fans! 

We have a lot of exciting news to tell you today... 

First of all, Mika will return to Asia in February for 5 shows in Korea and Japan. The Korean shows are on sale now and the Japanese dates go on general sale on 19th December (all info below). For further info on each show, ticket links and more, please check out the event pages on Facebook.

Also very exciting, today sees the release of the new double CD repack edition of No Place In Heaven! Not only does this new version have the whole original album, but also several bonus tracks and a full second CD of Mika's incredible concert with L'Orchestre Symphonique de Montreal and Simon Leclerc! You can download it instantly from iTunes

or order it from Mika's online store.

You may have noticed we have updated the website too. It's full of Mika news, behind the scenes pictures, tour date information and lots more. So head on over and check it out... 

Are you following Mika on Facebook? Not only is all the news posted there first, but it's also a great place to meet other Mika fans and take part in all sorts of competitions and games. We're giving away seats to XFactor Italia tapings, tickets to live shows, audience seats for The Voice in Paris and more, plus we share photos from everything Mika does, play games and lots of other stuff. So head over there now and follow! If you want to take part, check out the Fan ArtNo Place In Heaven and recent Tour galleries! 

Don't forget too that Mika is on TwitterInstagram and LINE, so come and hang out with him there too! 

Lastly, in case that wasn't enough, we're very excited to tell you that there will be some more LIVE NEWS coming soon.... So keep an eye on Mika's socials and the website, we'll announce it very soon! 

Thanks for following and all the support, see you soon 

Team Mika 

x

Mikasoon? :mf_rosetinted:

Still, very excited for this!  I've not been well and this has brightened up my day. :excite:  :excite:  :excite:

:) I got this same e-mail on Fri 13th - with totally 5 gig dates, in Korea and Japan, and was wondering about these "more LIVE NEWS coming soon" as well.

As I can't see any hope for Scandinavian dates, I do hope it will be something for the UK, and Germany... :wink2:

Love,love

me

And Spain  :)

Love,love

me

Give me a U... U

Give me a K... K

Give me a UK concert Mika.

Preferably in...

Man ches ter

Na na na na

Man ches ter

Na na na na!

• Like 2

Love,love

me

Germany pleaseeeeeeee!!!! :excite:

Mikasoon? :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha please a bit faster than Mikasoon. :naughty:

• Like 1

Sorry but I don´t think they meant European Dates but South Amercia and USA Dates after Asia. We won´t get German Dates ......

I guess the same... I think that if he will do more European dates (or festivals) they will be after The Voice