Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Oh no no there was a fanaction about showing him a flag of their own country that says thanks in their own language (hope I explained it well xD )

There were a lot of things. Buildings, stars, alsorts of stuff. I wish I could have been there I made 50 badges with Mika's name on. I hope they were given out to fans.

• Like 1

There were a lot of things. Buildings, stars, alsorts of stuff. I wish I could have been there I made 50 badges with Mika's name on. I hope they were given out to fans.

They were, and they looked really pretty (glitter! :wub2:) thank you marilyn! :flowers2:

"See you all soon"?  Does that mean he will come back to London soon?  Or is he planning more UK dates?  Might be my wishful thinking, but who knows.  Mika can be quite unpredictable. :wink2:

We were hoping he meant the UK, but on reading it again he could just have been addressing fans in general :dunno:

We were hoping he meant the UK, but on reading it again he could just have been addressing fans in general :dunno:

Just curious, is the London concert sold out? Cause I didnt find information anywhere to say it's sold out.

"See you all soon"?  Does that mean he will come back to London soon?  Or is he planning more UK dates?  Might be my wishful thinking, but who knows.  Mika can be quite unpredictable. :wink2:

Mikasoon.

:mf_rosetinted:

• Like 2

I sat in Upper Circle which Mika called out as the ANGELS . That's where he sat when watching Sunset Boulevard 5x as a kid!

Just saw on Fb the amazing fans in Stalls and the FLAGS

Edited by Zel

They were, and they looked really pretty (glitter! :wub2:) thank you marilyn! :flowers2:

Thank YOU for spelling my name right!! When you consider that Marilyn Mastin is my username, at the side of each post I write, there's absolutely no excuse for people to be writing my name as Marylin as a lot seem to do.

I'm so happy everyone loved the badges.

From Twitter:

Bella serata ieri, ma anche un po' complicata e rivelatore per la mia categoria. Tanti punti forti MA c'è lavoro da fare!!

Ma il lavoro non mi fa paura ;)

From Intagram:

At rehearsals for tomorrow nights symphonic concert in Como!

https://instagram.com/p/9MG8MqTiDh/

Como Domani!

https://instagram.com/p/9MJgAsziIb/

Edited by BiaIchihara
  • Like 2

Bellissimo giorno al loft di XFactor lavorando con i ragazzi. Loro sono onestamente stupendi. La gara inizia adesso!! Atentione1f608.png1f47f.png1f63d.png1f479.png1f389.png1f389.png1f4a5.png1f38a.png#XF9logo.png

Se vuoi non avete biglietti per il mio concerto sinfonico a Como domani, ma volete venire... Attenzione a la mia pagina Twitter!!!

Becoming slightly obsessed, and happily so with Malika Ayane

• Like 4

MIKA official @mikasounds  ! @RaiRadio2 eccellente programma adesso!!! E anche musica 4h

MIKA official @mikasounds  Sto ascoltando rai2 radio adesso. È abbastanza sorprendente  6h

MIKA official @mikasounds When you see this view for the first time, you either feel nothing or it changes your life... For… instagram.com/p/9ObB20ziKp/  6h

MIKA official @mikasounds  Theatre in Como where the concert is tonight instagram.com/p/9OaYWlziI3/  9h

...mikacompetition@gmail.com con scansione della carta di identità e il mio team vi manderà ogni informazione #MikaComo  9h

MIKA official @mikasounds  Complimenti @Giuggi71 e @elisa_nico ho riservato per ciascuno di voi un paio di biglietti per voi. Mandate una mail a...  10h

Se vorreste venire e siete sicuri di poter essere qui entro le 20.30 , rispondetemi con #MikaComo e tra un'ora vi dirò i nomi fortunati  10h

Ho qualche biglietto da regalare per il mio concerto al Teatro Sociale di Como stasera!  10h

• Like 1

As others have said, they were passed out and appreciated Marilyn. I even Instagrammed/tweeted about them, but maybe you didn't see.

https://instagram.com/p/8_IHTIJEr2/?taken-by=mikafanclub

I can't get onto Twitter anymore, unless I go through Alan's account, so I didn't see it. Thank you so much for posting the picture of one of my badges. I have no idea how to post pictures myself.