Mika to be a judge at X-Factor Italia 2015!

I am amazed I watched the whole episode, as if I can understand Italian!

:) I normally don't watch these episodes - cause I don't understand Italien, only those words which are similar to the English and the French words, but today I took the time and  watched Daily 18, because I was curious how this is - and believe me, I was amazed as well  :thumb_yello:   And this is not just because I'm a MIKA fan, but I found the whole vibe to be so friendly and lovely - the way MIKA expresses and  explains everything, and how his "pupils" listen and receive it!  :) I think they are extremely lucky to have "our MIKA" as their music teacher and coach!  :wub:  He seems so serious, so into everything - like he really, really wants to help them, and get the best out of everyone.  MIKAs whole body language is so great, and I must admit I'd love to understand Italien, and I think people  interested in music in general,  might have an interest in watching XF Italy, even there surely also are episodes, which don't deserve applaud.  Just a tiny opinion - from an outsider, who don't watch XF, of practical reasons... :wink2:

Love,love

me

• Like 4

Daily 18  [HD]

VK XF9_Daily-18_TeamMIKA_coaching_LIVE5 [HD]

( YT is blocked in Germany )

YouTube XF9_Daily-18_TeamMIKA_coaching_LIVE5 [HD]

:uk: Translation by charlie20

The first part of the translation:

Mika called Luca to talk about what happened the night before (this daily was recorded on Friday)

Mika: - This week we have a big responsibility, after yesterday. I saw something important: a great talent with a fragility. So I want to emphasize/to value this thing. You must be at ease. Let's find your key. I swear this thing, I make a promise to you with all my heart.

Luca: - Okay

Mika: - We/let's go on?

Luca: - We/let's go on

Mika: - Now you have to catch up with Leonardo to the loft. Ciao/Bye

Luca: - No, wait, wait. In this way

Mika: - I've never done this in my life

Luca: - Mika, for his part has decided to commit to highlight a part of me that, up to now, with the pieces/songs, I haven’t had a chance to show

to Leonardo: - He said he would like me to be less contrived and that he would give me something to reflect me more

Leonardo: - I really hope that Luca will calm down this week, but mostly because he is capable

Luca: - Let's hope for the best

Mika: - We don’t cry. No tears, it’s not good/that’s not okay. We do nothing of the disappointment/ we don’t do anything with the disappointment

Leonardo: - To create an energy at 100% positive, at 100% pure

Mika: - Let's start with you. In the end, it was not the best choice for you, ok? So we know this and I wanted to say before we watch your performance, so we don’t stay on this thing. Let's watch your performance

Luca: - With regard to the song, I was surprised, but in a positive way. All in all, from the technical point of view there weren’t big/great problems

Mika: - With Luca the totality (of his performance) didn’t work, it has not worked. The aspect a bit sentimental was lost because he did something quite theatrical. - You sang well enough, a song that is not easy to sing, particularly in this version of the Pet Shop Boys. With this choreography, the performance is gone ... (down). I didn't understand this thing during the rehearsals. When I saw all this on the screen today, I saw it all crystal clear, all clear, and so wrong. You seemed a bit like Justin Bieber close to a superstar of lingerie. A fashion thing. Everything was a little wrong, in this sense

Luca: - I prefer the simplicity when I’m singing

Mika: - So there was not even a gram, even a thread of emotion that remained on stage during this performance. We must always put yourself and your voice in value, especially. And from this we learned so much.

I have to be very, very careful because the show is important, but these guys are not some huge/very big stars.

I'll post the second part tomorrow.

The second part of the translation:

Luca: - Thank you

Mika: - Let’s see/We see the comments?

- @confusion : Luca has an beautiful voice, if you want, he’s also good-looking, well, another thing in his favor, but the singing comes first. Understand this! Yeah

Luca: - Ouch!

Mika: - It means that he, confusion, found that the performance was superficial

Luca: - Mm

Mika: - @max And it’s in the most difficult moment that Luca becomes really what/who he is and proves himself

Luca Chiaravalli (the producer) : - Nice!

Mika: - It mean that, when you went to the showdown/sing-off  you have done all you had to do

Luca: - I felt destroyed just inside

Mika: - But in fact .. let’s watch again your performance on the showdown/sing-off  

Luca: - And I really felt (myself) get out of my body, that I was not there anymore. Just me and the song

Mika: - It was a bit of bright light and pure light - you know, the most interesting thing about this performance, when you are nervous you look at me, even during lives

Luca: - I often look at Mika and Mika looks at me like that, always the same

Mika: - Have you looked at me during the performance on the showdown/sing-off ? Not even once?

Luca: - No

Mika: - No, you sang for you. You sang as a singer. I think the people are with you. Okay?

Luca: - Okay. Yes!

Mika: -Now, you. Ah!

Leonardo: - The attack, let’s say, I didn’t, I couldn’t take it to the maximum and that yes, it was a mistake

Mika: - uhhh! - My loose cannon/wild card wandering. Sometimes it's a bit like that, uncontrollable. But when he is in the right area he’s a treasure/gem. -Very nice, very cute. You haven’t sung well the first part of the song. For you, the challenge is to concentrate, to keep the focus

Leonardo: - This is my goal, my mission here

Mika: - You have created a beautiful energy, the only thing, because there's always something, is a bit more precise voice, a little more technique. Are you crying?

Leonardo: - No, no, no, no

Mika: - What are you doing?

Leonardo: - I'm thinking

Mika: - In this way

Leonardo: - Yes, yes, in this way

Mika: - One thing, guys. You must know when to be hard on yourself

Leonardo: -Yes

Mika: - And also when to say that things are going well

- Generosity without judgment, without judging not even the other contestants – Let’s see the positive optimism and the criticism of the public about you. @alice: The most beautiful things are not perfect, they are special and provoke emotion. No one is like Leonardo. @ francy: The embrace between Mika and Leonardo moved me, I admit it. @mikasounds: Leonardo, you cry too much

Leonardo: - Okay/Oh, well, @mikasounds it’s you!

I'm doing the final part of the translation. I'll edit this as soon as I'll finish it.

Edited by Kumazzz
adding the translation
  • Like 3

:) I normally don't watch these episodes - cause I don't understand Italien, only those words which are similar to the English and the French words, but today I took the time and  watched Daily 18, because I was curious how this is - and believe me, I was amazed as well  :thumb_yello:   And this is not just because I'm a MIKA fan, but I found the whole vibe to be so friendly and lovely - the way MIKA expresses and  explains everything, and how his "pupils" listen and receive it!  :) I think they are extremely lucky to have "our MIKA" as their music teacher and coach!  :wub:  He seems so serious, so into everything - like he really, really wants to help them, and get the best out of everyone.  MIKAs whole body language is so great, and I must admit I'd love to understand Italien, and I think people  interested in music in general,  might have an interest in watching XF Italy, even there surely also are episodes, which don't deserve applaud.  Just a tiny opinion - from an outsider, who don't watch XF, of practical reasons... :wink2:

Love,love

me

I had the same thoughts while watching the latest clips. Such warm atmosphere and he is so serious and gentle guiding them... Very sweet to watch  :wub:

• Like 1

I really love Mika during these Daily. :hug:

He's returning to the public the image of a real artist and a generous man... so human, involved, caring and professional ... but also completely sincere.
This year in XF Italy, the "Under Teams" are weak, and in particular the Mika's team. The boys are very serious, they all work very hard, they have talent but they are too young, sometimes too obstinate and too confused, insecure and inexperienced for this competition.

They have much to say, this is clear also to the public, but they don't still know "how". They fail to control their voices, the stage, the communication with the public. And the public, in front of weak performances, often attack the choices of the judges, but the reality is, for me, that the performances of the "under teams" are almost always the worst.

Even  because this year "Groups" and  "Over Team" are really talented with every song and beloved by the public.
This year, for me, it is not easy to be a judge of Under Teams.

Mika, I think, is really doing his best. Perhaps he is not a genius in choosing the right songs for his guys, but he seems to me so involved in trying to find a way to help them (even taking on hiself the blame for their failures), to build a credible artistic image for them, to create an onest artistic relationship with them...always so careful in what he says and does not to hurt the emotions of his talented guys, so young and still artistically immature...it's seems so clear to me that this year so many feelings are in the air .. :biggrin2:

Edited by Marta.
  • Like 1

He's returning to the public the image of a real artist and a generous man... so human, involved, caring and professional ... but also completely sincere.

This year in XF Italy, the "Under Teams" are weak, and in particular the Mika's team. The boys are very serious, they all work very hard, they have talent but they are too young, sometimes too obstinate and too confused, insecure and inexperienced for this competition.

They have much to say, this is clear also to the public, but they don't still know "how". They fail to control their voices, the stage, the communication with the public. And the public, in front of weak performances, often attack the choices of the judges, but the reality is, for me, that the performances of the "under teams" are almost always the worst.

Even  because this year "Groups" and  "Over Team" are really talented with every song and beloved by the public.

Mika, I think, is really doing his best. Perhaps he is not a genius in choosing the right songs for his guys, but he seems to me so involved in trying to find a way to help them (even taking on hiself the blame for their failures), to build a credible artistic image for them, to create an onest artistic relationship with them...always so careful in what he says and does not to hurt the emotions of his talented guys, so young and still artistically immature...it's seems so clear to me that this year so many feelings are in the air .. :biggrin2:

The boys look so young! They are very lucky to have someone like Mika there to guide them. An insensitive judge could cause a lot of damage.

Btw, is that shipping nonsense between Mika and Fedez still going on?? Just read an article about them. I don't think they mind, I just can't see where it comes from. I can't see any vibe that could feed people imagination so it looks even more ridiculous than usually  :doh:

The boys look so young! They are very lucky to have someone like Mika there to guide them. An insensitive judge could cause a lot of damage.

Btw, is that shipping nonsense between Mika and Fedez still going on?? Just read an article about them. I don't think they mind, I just can't see where it comes from. I can't see any vibe that could feed people imagination so it looks even more ridiculous than usually  :doh:

Not only that they don't mind,but in the radio interview with Mika at RTL one hour ago,Fedez was on the phone and they said again about their future "marriage" in a pub in London next year,obviously making fun  :)

• Like 1

Not only that they don't mind,but in the radio interview with Mika at RTL one hour ago,Fedez was on the phone and they said again about their future "marriage" in a pub in London next year,obviously making fun  :)

Yeah they play along. Just wondering where it originally comes from. They don't have any vibe to feed people. 

Yeah they play along. Just wondering where it originally comes from. They don't have any vibe to feed people. 

Apparently most of the fans of Fedez are teenagers,and some of them are having a pretty weird imagination  :doh:

This year more than previous ones there is a big disparity between the contestants, I've talked about it in a previous post, and there are on the one part those with more experience both on stage, because they have done many concerts, even out of Italy, both on records making because some of them have already released albums and EPs (and especially in the case of Urban Strangers now they have an EP in the charts Italian, so big anomaly of this year's show) and on the other part we have very young boys and girls with no experience at all, so it's obvious that everything is unbalanced to/towards one side. In addition the many fans of Fedez make a big difference.

Actually, I think Fedez has encouraged and he's encouraging this thing because is even more publicity for him. Mika doesn't care very much, also because he stays very little in Italy, but it's interesting to see how his joking and ironic comment, that actually had the opposite purpose, that was to make fun of these shippers, it has been manipulated on the contrary, even in the Italian press. And X Factor is encouraging it too, for obvious reasons. They like trash. I just hope they and everyone will stop when finally the show will end. 

Can someone translate this daily please  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :hug: :hug: :hug:

I saw it only now, so I can do the translation tomorrow.

Mika called Luca to talk about what happened the night before (this daily was recorded on Friday)

Mika: - This week we have a big responsibility, after yesterday. I saw something important: a great talent with a fragility. So I want to emphasize/to value this thing. You must be at ease. Let's find your key. I swear this thing, I make a promise to you with all my heart.

Luca: - Mika, for his part has decided to commit to highlight a part of me that, up to now, with the pieces/songs, I haven’t had a chance to show

to Leonardo: - He said he would like me to be less contrived and that he would give me something to reflect me more

Leonardo: - I really hope that Luca will calm down this week, but mostly because he is capable

Mika: - We don’t cry. No tears, it’s not good/that’s not okay. We do nothing of the disappointment/ we don’t do anything with the disappointment

Mika: - Let's start with you. In the end, it was not the best choice for you, ok? So we know this and I wanted to say before we watch your performance, so we don’t stay on this thing. Let's watch your performance

Luca: - With regard to the song, I was surprised, but in a positive way. All in all, from the technical point of view there weren’t big/great problems

Mika: - With Luca the totality (of his performance) didn’t work, it has not worked. The aspect a bit sentimental was lost because he did something quite theatrical. - You sang well enough, a song that is not easy to sing, particularly in this version of the Pet Shop Boys. With this choreography, the performance is gone ... (down). I didn't understand this thing during the rehearsals. When I saw all this on the screen today, I saw it all crystal clear, all clear, and so wrong. You seemed a bit like Justin Bieber close to a superstar of lingerie. A fashion thing. Everything was a little wrong, in this sense

Mika: - So there was not even a gram, even a thread of emotion that remained on stage during this performance. We must always put yourself and your voice in value, especially. And from this we learned so much.

I have to be very, very careful because the show is important, but these guys are not some huge/very big stars.

Edited by Kumazzz
changing YT url
  • Like 5

Thank you sooo much!! :bow:

• Like 1

Daily 19

:italia::uk:A part of the small interview before XF :)

Edited by Kumazzz
adding YT video with subtitles.
  • Like 3