Mika @ Palladium, London, UK -- 05 June 2016

mari62

Have spent a month working on a plan to come to London in June anyway so this worked out well. Almost wavered and decided to go see Adele in March but I guess this is some consolation :naughty:

Cannot tell you how grateful I am that there was no presale wasting 3 days of our time. Got a huge block of great seats so our group can sit together, easy peasy.

It's because it's the weekend. When I've gone to London in the past, at the weekend, like for the Planet Hollywood party, it's a nightmare on the trains as they always do engineering work at the weekend. Some part of the line is always being worked on

Oh that is unfortunate. Haven't they been doing it all this past year? You'd think it would be sorted by now. :( It's too bad because these theatre gigs are pretty easy going but I understand how difficult the travel must be.

• Like 2

Went to Gigs And Tours, got a Row G ticket, went to Ticketmaster, got Row C. 

If I'd gone straight to Ticketmaster, I'd probably have got front row, but Row C is cool  :)

I'm so happy he announced this now, I thought it was going to be another 6 months of waiting for an announcement, let alone the actual gig.

Hoping we get a few more dates as well as this. Lots of great theatres around the UK  :yes:

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that Rose. I must have been lucky to get Row A on Gigs & Tours.

I was on there dead on 10am and got Row G. Got on Ticketmaster at about 10.10 am and got Row C, it made no sense to me ????

I got row B in gigs and tours and I am very happy about it, especially since for once it was really not stressful  and everything worked very smoothly :)

I was on there dead on 10am and got Row G. Got on Ticketmaster at about 10.10 am and got Row C, it made no sense to me

I logged in at 10am and never got offered anything better than Row H on either website :sad:

In the end I abandoned trying to get Stalls tickets and went for front row Royal Circle.

We've got B9-23 but probably won't decide who is sitting where in advance.

By the way, stalls D31 is still available for sale if anyone wants it. 

https://tickets.songkick.com/events/25559344

Hi! It isn't possible to buy this ticket if you live outside GB? Delivery is possible only in GB and they don't say anything about collection at the venue.

If someone need, I have 4 seats to sell in STALLS, row H, seats 31 to 28 for Mika gig at the Palladium. Sadly I bought tickets for someone else who doesn't want it anymore. I bought it on Tickets Master.

Edited by Sephira
  • Like 1

I got Row N, Number 27 :boing:

If anyone is sitting close please let me know cos I'll be on my own :original:

Also does anyone know if there will be another meet up or will it be decided closer to the time? I missed the last one and would love a chance to see everyone properly! :biggrin2:

I'd like to plan another meet-up, but it's a bit early -- need to get through the holidays first! I'll think on it and revisit the idea sometime after the first of the year. Where is the Palladium? I need to look it up!

• Like 3

Christine is talking about the stalls. I think you said earlier that you're in the royal circle.

Ah ok cool thanks for clarifying....for a moment I panicked :) So Christine we are not next to each others afterall....

• Like 1

I'd like to plan another meet-up, but it's a bit early -- need to get through the holidays first! I'll think on it and revisit the idea sometime after the first of the year. Where is the Palladium? I need to look it up!

Great idea Deb :) Looks like it is very close to Oxford Circus.

I somehow managed to get row A on my first try.  :shocked: I'm still in shock!

What's weird is I'm looking at the Ticketmaster seating chart right now and there is no Row A. I mean, the plan starts with Row B, not that the tickets aren't available. But if you look at the theater plan, there is a Row A. Odd. :boxed:

In any case, the whole of Row U in the stalls is open, and much of row Q. And some of J and L and one lonely seat in I. I'm surprised there are still any stall seats left. I was also surprised to see the theater holds 2200 people. That's a nice-sized venue.

Great idea Deb :) Looks like it is very close to Oxford Circus.

Yes, that's the closest tube stop, so we'll see if we can find something in that vicinity. I have an idea already, actually, a place I've been before that's nearby, but like I said, it's a bit too soon. :)

What's weird is I'm looking at the Ticketmaster seating chart right now and there is no Row A. I mean, the plan starts with Row B, not that the tickets aren't available. But if you look at the theater plan, there is a Row A. Odd. :boxed:

In any case, the whole of Row U in the stalls is open, and much of row Q. And some of J and L and one lonely seat in I. I'm surprised there are still any stall seats left. I was also surprised to see the theater holds 2200 people. That's a nice-sized venue.

Yes, that's the closest tube stop, so we'll see if we can find something in that vicinity. I have an idea already, actually, a place I've been before that's nearby, but like I said, it's a bit too soon. :)

That is strange about the Ticketmaster seating plan. I really hope Row A is there :P It's a shame the venue still has so many seats available though, I hope it sells out.

It looks like Bond Street tube stop is also close but I suspect you'd be more likely to find somewhere for a meet up around Oxford Circus. I look forward to hearing what you organise nearer the time & will come along if I can. If not hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you at the theatre again :)

Edited by mysti1990