Mika @ Palladium, London, UK -- 05 June 2016

mari62

Despite slow internet, I have managed to book two tickets in Royal Circle, Row C.  I am so excited for my first Mika gig!!!!! :excite:  :excite:  :excite:

Also can't wait to see some of you there. :woot_jump:

I'm in the Royal Circle too - see you there :bye:

• Like 1

It's the weekend so again it's not for me. The trains are a nightmare at the weekend, and the buses take too long. I have disabilities and so does Alan.

If it had been in the week, it would have been okay.

However I am thrilled about this! Is he doing a full show there? It's wonderful if he is!

Can't hardly wait! Got row C  tickets in stalls  :cheer:

same here. :) i'm not even 100% sure yet whether i can go, it depends mainly on what other tourdates around that time might still come along... if he does a gig in germany the day after this, i'm afraid i'll have to cancel. :mf_rosetinted: (tho i guess that's not very likely... :teehee:) but i'd love to go, adelphi was wonderful and i'm sure this one will be as well. :wub2:

• Like 1

If someone needs I have 2 tickets in the Royal Circle row C, seats 28 and 29.

Hi you still have the royal circle tickets I'd like 1 if still have 1 could you PM me please thanks

I got Row N, Number 27 :boing: 

If anyone is sitting close please let me know cos I'll be on my own :original:

Also does anyone know if there will be another meet up or will it be decided closer to the time? I missed the last one and would love a chance to see everyone properly! :biggrin2:

Some facts about The London Palladium Theatre.

The Palladium is an iconic venue in the UK!

They always had the Royal Variety Performance there (I don't know if they still do as I don't watch it now) and in the 1960s there was a televised variety show on a Sunday night which had the star acts of the day on the bill, including The Beatles.

It was (I don't know if it still is) the world's biggest theatre.

It's such a well known venue in the UK, so I'm so thrilled Mika is going to headline there. It should get him some attention.

I hope he uses an orchestra. This would be the best thing he could do and would suit the theatre so well. With such an iconic venue I doubt he'll perform his usual show. Even though his usual show is beter than anyone else's I feel in my bones he's going to do something special.

I hope the venue sells out, but not before all the lovely MFCers have got their tickets..

I'm just as excited as if I was going myself.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin
  • Like 3

Despite slow internet, I have managed to book two tickets in Royal Circle, Row C.  I am so excited for my first Mika gig!!!!! :excite:  :excite:  :excite:

Also can't wait to see some of you there. :woot_jump:

oh, me too ! seat 19, if I remember well

I was getting Stalls row B, but I had a problem completing the transaction, don't know why... well, I hope it's a good spot anyway,since it's the most expensive area  :naughty:

Edited by maggie112

I was getting Stalls row B, but I had a problem completing the transaction, don't know why... well, I hope it's however a good spot,since it's the most expensive area  :naughty:

yeah, that happened to many people, from what i read on fb and here. i also lost my ticket once in the buying process but luckily i got the same again on the next try. REALLY lucky, phew!

• Like 1

Thanks. :thumb_yello: I think I may be travelling with my mum on the train, but if there are any changes to my plans I'll let you know.  Maybe I'll see you there? :wink2:

yes indeed! :thumb_yello:  

Got row B in royal circle :)

Does anybody know if the age limit is only a reccomendation or they will leave out those < 14?

Looking forward!

Stefania

they are usually pretty strict and ask for ID if they are in doubt.

I was getting Stalls row B, but I had a problem completing the transaction, don't know why... well, I hope it's a good spot anyway,since it's the most expensive area  :naughty:

I'm really looking forward to this now, I can't wait to meet all my MFC friends in person!!! :excite:

I'm in seat 42. :)

Some facts about The London Palladium Theatre.

The Palladium is an iconic venue in the UK!

They always had the Royal Variety Performance there (I don't know if they still do as I don't watch it now) and in the 1960s there was a televised variety show on a Sunday night which had the star acts of the day on the bill, including The Beatles.

It was (I don't know if it still is) the world's biggest theatre.

It's such a well known venue in the UK, so I'm so thrilled Mika is going to headline there. It should get him some attention.

I hope he uses an orchestra. This would be the best thing he could do and would suit the theatre so well. With such an iconic venue I doubt he'll perform his usual show. Even though his usual show is beter than anyone else's I feel in my bones he's going to do something special.

I hope the venue sells out, but not before all the lovely MFCers have got their tickets..

I'm just as excited as if I was going myself.

:) Thank you Marilyn, great info! :thumb_yello:  I'm so excited to experience MIKA in this iconic venue, which I've only seen on TV, and like you,  I hope it will be with an orchestra :wink2: But I'll be happy with whatever musicians he comes up with. I trust MIKA will use all his skill, to make this a very special night - in his hometown :wub:   But it's a pity that YOU can't come to London, and take part in this special event!  I'm really sorry for that... :( 

Love,love

me    

• Like 1

:) Thank you Marilyn, great info! :thumb_yello:  I'm so excited to experience MIKA in this iconic venue, which I've only seen on TV, and like you,  I hope it will be with an orchestra :wink2: But I'll be happy with whatever musicians he comes up with. I trust MIKA will use all his skill, to make this a very special night - in his hometown :wub:   But it's a pity that YOU can't come to London, and take part in this special event!  I'm really sorry for that... :(

Love,love

me    

It's because it's the weekend. When I've gone to London in the past, at the weekend, like for the Planet Hollywood party, it's a nightmare on the trains as they always do engineering work at the weekend. Some part of the line is always being worked on and once, for example, we had to get the train to Birmingham, then get on a coach for an hour to God knows what station (can't remember) then get on another train for three hours to get into London.

I don't even chance it now at the weekend. In the week it's easy, it's only 2 and a half hours on the train from Manchester.

The buses also take too long.

But gigging is probably getting past me now at my age, with my conditions. I'm just so happy you all can go and see Mika. I have had my time of meeting him and looking up into those chocolate-brown orbs of his, so I'm contented.