Hello from Austria

Gigimau

Hi, I'm Birgit and I'm from Austria. I am 38 years old and am discovered by chance on Mika. My cat Ida loves his music video Talk about. :-)

My first concert he will be in Florence, I got tickets !!!!!! I am very excited!

Perhaps there is more German-speaking fans would be happy, because my English is not very good!

Greetings from Austria!

BIRGIT

• Like 1

Hi Birgit and welcome! I'm from Slovenia, so we're neighbours. :) We're also the same age. Unfortunately I can't speak German, but I'm sure you'll find some German-speaking Mika fans, because there are quite a few of them here.  :thumb_yello:

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Florence!  :wub:

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the MFC! :) Happy to see more German-speaking Mika Fans on here! As I can see, you've already discovered the Austrian thread. And if you want, there's also a German one (generally for German speakers): http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/25532-the-deutsch-thread-part-3/... we certainly do have a bunch of German-speaking Fans on here. And many of them will also be in Florence. If you have any questions, you can always contact me or Sabine64 via PM (Private Message) in German, or of course any of the other mods in English.

Viel Spaß im Forum und beim Konzert in Florenz! :biggrin2:

Hello Lunari!

We really are almost neighbors, because I come from Carinthia!

I would be very happy to see you in Florence.

Greetings from Carinthia

*faints*

Somebody from Austria...AND somebody from Carinthia...

Hello Birgit, welcome, welcome, welcome to the MFC!

I am from Carinthia also :)

I already thought I was the only fan from Austria :teehee:

If you have any questions, don't hesitate and pm me :)

Herzlich willkommen, Landsfrau! :naughty:

:excite::boing:

Edited by Cassilda
  • Like 1

Ich freue mich auch auf ein  Kennenlernen in Florenz, und ja, meine Katze Ida liebt Mika  :) Sie sitzt stundenlang vor dem Tablet und sieht sich seine Videos an. Meine Freunde lachen sich deswegen schon kaputt und meinen, ich soll sie doch auch mir nach Florenz nehmen  :naughty:

I also look forward to meeting you in Florence, and yes, my cat loves Ida Mika :) She sits for hours in front of the tablet and looking at his videos. My friends laugh and say I should Ida but take me to Florence

I also look forward to meeting you in Florence, and yes, my cat loves Ida Mika :) She sits for hours in front of the tablet and looking at his videos. My friends laugh so already broken and say I should Ida but take me to Florence

Hi, I'm Birgit and I'm from Austria. I am 38 years old and am discovered by chance on Mika. My cat Ida loves his music video Talk about. :-)

My first concert he will be in Florence, I got tickets !!!!!! I am very excited!

Perhaps there is more German-speaking fans would be happy, because my English is not very good!

Greetings from Austria!

BIRGIT

Hello and welcome to the MFC. Have a lot of fun here. Enjoy Mika and his music and see you n Florence!!! 

:welcomeani:

• Like 2

Hallo Birgit and welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here.

I´m curious :wink2: , when and where did you stumble about Mika and started to become a fan? Did you already one of his concerts live? Do you already have his DVD from Como?

As Mellody told you, you can contact me if you have questions :yes:

• Like 1

Hallo!  :welcomeani:

Es freut mich sehr, dass mir so viele Nachrichten geschickt haben. Danke!  :)

Wie habe ich Mika entdeckt? Ich bin noch nicht lange Fan, ich habe ein bisschen länger gebraucht. :)

Mein Leben hat sich vor vier Jahren abrupt geändert - bis dorthin war ich immer auf Achse und den Rest meiner freien Zeit verbrachte ich im Reitstall und war aktiv im Tierschutz. :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:

Dann wurde ich krank und verbrachte viel Zeit im Krankenhaus und im Bett. (Ich habe eine Wirbelsäulenerkrankung, inzwischen geht es mir aber wieder so gut, das ich mit Hilfe eines Rollstuhles und eines Rollators wieder mobil bin)  Plötzlich hatte ich sehr sehr sehr viel Zeit .....

Und da kommt jetzt meine Katze Ida ins Spiel, auf einem Sampler hatte ich Grace Kelly. Jedesmal wenn das Lied lief, begann Ida zu Schnurren und kroch förmlich in den CD Player. Ich googelte dann Mika und spielte ihn Ida vor, und zack bumm, schon war es passiert - jetzt sind Ida und ich Fans von Mika! :cheer:

Mein erstes Konzert besuche ich jetzt in Florenz, ich bin schon ganz aufgeregt! :cheer:

Ich habe sämtliche Cds und Dvds, dank Youtube habe ich auch seine letzte Tour verfolgen können.

Mein Lieblingslied ist Underwater, Ida ihr Lieblingslied ist Talk about (Diese Katze ist eine Quasselstrippe) :facepalm:

I am delighted that I have sent so many messages. Thank you!

As I have discovered Mika?  :)

My life has changed abruptly four years ago - until then I was always on the move and the rest of my free time I spent at the stables and was active in animal welfare. :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:

Then I got sick and spent much time in the hospital and in bed. (I have a spinal disorder, but now it comes back to me so well that I am back on the road with the aid of a wheelchair and a walker) Suddenly I had a very very very long time .....

And now my cat Ida comes into play, on a sampler I had Grace Kelly. Every time the song was, Ida began to purr and crawled formally in the CD player. I then googled Mika and played him for Ida, and bang bang, it was already happening - now are Ida and I fans of Mika! :)

I visit My First Concert now in Florence, I'm very excited!

I have all the CDs and DVDs, thanks to Youtube I also can track his last tour.

My favorite song is Underwater, Ida her favorite song is Talk about (This cat is a chatterbox)

Greetings from Carinthia, liebe Grüße aus Kärnten!   :austria:

Please excuse my bad english!  -_-

• Like 2

What a nice story how you found Mika. I came acrossGrace Kelly in April 2007 and was fascinated by his voice but as I wasn´t into Internet I needed weeks until I got his Name. I got his first Album for Christmas 2007 and then it all started for me, he changed my life. I found many friends here and some of them are really close friends now and I never will miss them again.

I don´t have favourite songs but I can say there are a few which aren´t my favourite songs.

You know that one of Mika´s best friend´s Name is Ida and I really hope we will see here on stage with him in Firenze

• Like 1

Hello I'm Irene from korea (real name )

40 years old

I got tikes too

I'm going to Italy in 10 years.

sorry , my bad english

but I am very happy

Hi,Irene!  :bye:  Welcome to MFC!   :welcomeani:  You can open your own thread here,on Start New Topic,to introduce yourself   :wink2:  http://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

Hallo! Es freut mich, dass mir so viele Nachrichten hinterlassen haben!  :)

Ich freue mich sehr euch alle in Florenz zu sehen! Vielleicht können wir Deutschsprachigen uns ja vor dem Konzert oder nach dem Konzert treffen - ich bin natürlich über jeden froh, den ich kennen lernen darf ( ich spreche sehr gut mit Händen und Füßen - ok, mit den Füßen nicht)  :wink2:

Ich weiß, dass Mika eine Freundin hat, die Ida heißt und ich hoffe, sie singt mit ihm in Florenz. Meine Ida hat keine Ähnlichkeit mit Ida Falk Winland - Ida Falk Winland ist elegant, groß, schlank, sehr cool und hat einen wunderschöne Stimme. Meine Ida ist klein,dick,  verrückt und gar nicht cool .  :meow:

Grüße aus Kärnten  :flowers2:

Hello! I am glad that I have left so many messages!

I am delighted to see you all in Florence! Maybe we German  can meet us so before the event or after the event - of course I'm glad about every one I can get to know (I speak very good with  hands and feet - ok, with the feet not)

I know that Mika has a friend who is Ida and I hope she sings with him in Florence. My Ida bears no resemblance to Ida Falk Winland - Ida Falk Winland is elegant, tall, thin, very cool and has a beautiful voice. My Ida is short, fat, crazy and not cool.

Greetings from Carinthia