Sound of an Orchestra, Lyrics & Discussion

Loo

9 hours ago, AlejandroB412 said:

After listening to No Place in Heaven for the 1000000th time, I'm still wondering how is he going to top that near-perfect album. 

The way the song starts is awesome! Almost like a Woody Allen film, but by the time the chorus and second verse comes, it gets very...generic. I totally understand the song is for a TV show, but it could've been better...or maybe I'm just overreacting. But this is the second time I feel disappointed. I hope his 5th album is better than "It's My House" and "Sound of an Orchestra".

I'm sure the album will be quite different, these songs are something like BBB, enjoyable but nothing like the album. I know that he once said that It's My House was originally written for the album but tbh, after TAY I also didn't expected such a great album, it's probably my least favourite track on NPIH. I agree it'll be difficult to beat the last album, it's my favourite too, but I still believe the new one can be just as good. :wink2:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Szara. said:

For me,the video was not available.I waited until the day i listened to the single.

I posted a link to YouTube which works. Check my post above ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Or go on the Polish website Mikapopolsku.com . The link is there too.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Chiara loves Mika said:

I love this song sooooo much!! I believe it is one of the best he’s ever written and I’m so happy that he’s back!😍🎉🎻

Have you heard all his old songs? He has lots of better songs. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Have you heard all his old songs? He has lots of better songs. 

I agree. I still love his new song but it's true that she's very schooly compared to his other songs. It's less "sparkling".

• Like 4

I am so so so happy to finally get a new song to hear! I don't really care if it is only for a TV series or anything, I really loved it from the first listening on. :wub2:

The fact of having a new song is making me so happy that I don't need anything else. :swoon:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I only translated Mika's sweet words :wub2:

We certainly don't have the same translator; knowing that Mika uses slang and tons of innuendo in her songs!
But that's good, so even children can sing it like "Lollipop".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I'm sure the album will be quite different, these songs are something like BBB, enjoyable but nothing like the album. I know that he once said that It's My House was originally written for the album but tbh, after TAY I also didn't expected such a great album, it's probably my least favourite track on NPIH. I agree it'll be difficult to beat the last album, it's my favourite too, but I still believe the new one can be just as good. :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

I can´t count how often I already listened to this song and I love love love it. To say the truth if it would have been the first song I ever heard of Mika it would have make me fall for him like GK did. I really love all his variations of the voice as he also did in Girl You Are The Devil. Sound Of An Orchestra is totally my song and gives me such a happy light flying feeling.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

I can´t count how often I already listened to this song and I love love love it. To say the truth if it would have been the first song I ever heard of Mika it would have make me fall for him like GK did. I really love all his variations of the voice as he also did in Girl You Are The Devil. Sound Of An Orchestra is totally my song and gives me such a happy light flying feeling.

When I listen to this song I feel as happy as listening to "Live Your Life". This light air and huge space opening around 😍 Great song to feel good 👍

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

When I listen to this song I feel as happy as listening to "Live Your Life". This light air and huge space opening around 😍 Great song to feel good 👍

agreeeeeee! :))))) JOY.:)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I definitly don't think this is the best song he has ever made, but still it's a very catchy song and I like it very much! I'm already happy that we finally have something new to listen to :wub2: 

Of course it isnt for sure. For me its not a song which to fall in love the first time as most of the old songs. :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

I think the intro, the verses and the bridge are really awesome, unfortunately the chorus isn't as interesting as the rest of the song. I like the parts where his voice goes up and down. However, the chorus is a bit bland compared to the rest. It's a nice song but there's something missing, of course that's only my opinion after listening to the song multiple times during the day. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, giraffeandy said:

I think the intro, the verses and the bridge are really awesome, unfortunately the chorus isn't as interesting as the rest of the song. I like the parts where his voice goes up and down. However, the chorus is a bit bland compared to the rest. It's a nice song but there's something missing, of course that's only my opinion after listening to the song multiple times during the day. 

yeah.. I can agree! For me a bit "too simple", I love the beginning! and also " where his voice goes up and down."... as you wrote! 
w e l l . WHAT is missing for you @giraffeandy? I also feel sth like that.

• Like 3