"I am McLovin!"

McLovin

Hi!

27/F/UK here but you can call me McLovin :naughty: I'm new to this forum but for a long time had an account for the Portuguese club which unfortunately no longer exists (not like I'd remember my login info from almost a decade ago anyway...).

Can't quite remember when I first learnt about Mika... Around 2007-2008 maybe? Anyway I've been fan since, been to a few concerts and even danced with him on the stage once during a festival gig. 😎

Looking forward to meet other Mika enthusiasts! In a world of Snapchat/ Instagram or whatever kids are using these days, it's very comforting to join a community forum just like the old times.

Btw I hope that my usage of smilies (or emoji, whatever) is not too much for you. 😂
Later!

• Like 4

Hi :bye: and :welcomeani:to MFC :huglove:

You can use as many smileys as you wish :biggrin2: They used to be limited to a certain number by post (25 I think) but with the new forum version I believe there is no more limitation :wink2:

Have fun here and ask if you need any help :thumb_yello:

By the way your MFC name makes me hungry :licks_lips::lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey MacLovin 😉

I have found your presentation 👍🏻 (as I have read your message on the London’s gig Nov 10th and sent you a pm)

Welcome to MFC and enjoy, then 👌🏻

We have some common points : I have been Big Girl on stage with Mika in a festival in 2010 😉 and I have been following him in gigs since 2008 but love him since the first listening in 2007 😉

Have you got portuguese relatives to speak portuguese fluently ?

A bientôt 

Valérie