POLL: PRE-LONDON Show Get-Together - 10 November 2019

dcdeb

PRE-LONDON Show Get-Together 10th November 2019  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Since there are so many MFCers coming to London, we'd like to do an MFC Get-Together of some sort. Would you be interested?

• Yes, I'd like to attend an MFC party in London.
    • No, I'm not interested in an MFC party.

Hellooo everyone!

Trying to get a sense of how many people would join us for a drink/snacks/meal before the London show on 10th November.

PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT, I repeat NOT, a meet & greet with Mika. He could obviously come if he wants to, as long as he lets me know in advance. :naughty:

This is simply a chance for all of us to get together for a drink and maybe meal. We need a rough idea of how many people are interested before we start planning anything.

Please reply to this poll ASAP if you are planning to come!

Thanks!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Hellooo everyone!

Trying to get a sense of how many people would join us for a drink/snacks/meal before the London show on 10th November.

PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT, I repeat NOT, a meet & greet with Mika. He could obviously come if he wants to, as long as he lets me know in advance. :naughty:

This is simply a chance for all of us to get together for a drink and maybe meal. We need a rough idea of how many people are interested before we start planning anything.

Please reply to this poll ASAP if you are planning to come!

Thanks!

Hi Deb. Thank you for the question. I am so happy I can say yes 😁

British Airways was so "kind"to change the winter timetable and cancelled my Saturday flight. So I will come on Friday night and I will have the whole Saturday to do some nice things ♥️

• Like 1

Good idea

With the experience of a meeting right before "the voice" final I would say that the day before is a better option as many fans probably would prefer to queue very early ….:wink2:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, silver said:

Still need to get more votes.  If you know anyone who hasn't voted yet, give them a :poke:

They are all on holiday …...:mfr_lol:

You'd maybe should spray the info on twitter :wink2:

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 5:19 PM, carafon said:

Good idea

With the experience of a meeting right before "the voice" final I would say that the day before is a better option as many fans probably would prefer to queue very early ….:wink2:

Yeah, I think most of us will arrive on Saturday!!

I am in a weird situation, I will arrive on Sunday, but I voted for Saturday, because I think it's better for the majority of us :cheerful_h4h:.

• Like 1

Why not the night after the show ? The gig starts at 8.pm I think that for 23 is over 

we remember fantastic party after casamika or The Voice .

Mika was very happy to be there , now we can try. If he  is with us will be wonderful otherwise ee’ have fun alone 😀

21 minutes ago, Lorlore said:

Why not the night after the show ? The gig starts at 8.pm I think that for 23 is over 

we remember fantastic party after casamika or The Voice .

Mika was very happy to be there , now we can try. If he  is with us will be wonderful otherwise ee’ have fun alone 😀

Unfortunately, London is not in Italy. I think we would have a hard time finding someplace to take 50 or so of us that late at night.

I would definitely not count on Mika joining us! :lol3:

• Like 2

Can I ask, would this be likely to be a big meet up? Never been to mfc meet up before and I won't really know anyone so a bit hesitant about coming 

• Like 1