The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

i'm looking for 1 ga standing ticket for the 2nd dublin date on feb 16. got my ticket for the 1st gig on mikasounds, but seems like they won't sell tix for the 2nd gig... and i can't use my credit card on ticketmaster anymore, with their new stupid verification system which my bank doesn't support! :doh: so if anyone has a spare or could buy one for me, that'd be fab. :thumb_yello:

I'm not gonna be able to make it to the gig I bought a ticket for, so if anyone wants a ticket for Dublin: February 15th, ground floor standing, let me know.

:sad: I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything is fine, otherwise.

I've got a spare ticket for strasbourg show (standing ticket)

PM me if you want it :thumb_yello:

And i'm looking for a ticket for Nantes's gig on april 29th ! Thanks ;)

Edited by lyli21

Edit : the Marseille show ticket has been found !

Orphée, finally can't go to Stockholm and Oslo. She isn't on the mfc but would like to sell her spare tickets to someone from here, so DM me if you're interested ;)

Edited by slavaniet

Hi !

I'm going to Glasgow with some friends of mine, but one of them can't come anymore, so we have 1 spare ticket to sell (Standing one) for Glagsow ! (the 22th Feb)

PM me if you're interesting :wink2:

Edited by French Deb

hello everyone I thought i'd let you know I'll have a spare ticket for the sheffield gig mum can't come with me so if anyone wants one let me know o.k:biggrin2:

ohh I will also have one spare for the leeds gig too I'm afraid mum can't come to either now

so if you want either or both pm me :D

i still have the leeds ticket spare if anyone wants it pm me ( i have them in hand now ready to post)

I have a spare and totally free to anyone that can use it Glasgow standing ticket.

Sadly I'm not able to make it and I'd hate for the ticket to go to waste, genuine cases only please, I could easily sell my ticket on ebay, want to give someone who might not be otherwise able to go.

PM me :thumb_yello:

I have a spare ticket for Dublin on the 15th, ground floor standing. If anyone's interested let me know!

EDIT: Ok it looks like I can go after all :aah: I was supposed to have an exam the morning after but it has been rescheduled =D So the ticket's gone!

Edited by Shaza!