The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Someone happens to have a spare ticket for one of the Paris shows? If you do please PM me. Thx. :)

Quelqu'un aurait une place de trop pour une des deux shows parisiens? Envoyez-moi un message privé si vous voulez vous débarasser d'une place. Merci. :)

Someone happens to have a spare ticket for one of the Paris shows? If you do please PM me. Thx. :)

Quelqu'un aurait une place de trop pour une des deux shows parisiens? Envoyez-moi un message privé si vous voulez vous débarasser d'une place. Merci. :)

I've got one if it's not too late, for the 13th ;) is it for Laurence ?

edit: I just phoned to her, it's ok...

Edited by Etoile2roses

I will be in Luxembourg for the whole day , I am not sure to get internet access, iif someone needs to contact me please call :

(sorry mods, I can't put it in a spoiler, I'll delete it tomorrow :wink2:)

:naughty: Val, you're a crazy nut! But you're right to give it a try and may luck be on your side :wink2: I know you'll be with Béa, Antoine, Vincent and Angèle (she'll be in the choir) so you won't be on your own. Just cross my fingers you won't pay an insane price for the ticket :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by mari62
deleted phone number

:naughty: Val, you're a crazy nut! But you're right to give it a try and may luck be on your side :wink2: I know you'll be with Béa, Antoine, Vincent and Angèle (she'll be in the choir) so you won't be on your own. Just cross my fingers you won't pay an insane price for the ticket :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I know I am crazy :wink2:

You know what ? My husband discovered all my conversation with Béa on the phone and he is so angry :sneaky2::sneaky2:

But we have only 1 life...

Thanks for your support :thumb_yello:

Well, I know I am crazy :wink2:

You know what ? My husband discovered all my conversation with Béa on the phone and he is so angry :sneaky2::sneaky2:

But we have only 1 life...

Thanks for your support :thumb_yello:

:huglove: Have a great day, have fun and drive back safely! I'll be at work and will send good vibes :fisch:

Hubbies, boyfriends and Mika are incompatible :fisch:

Don't know for sure yet, but tickets have just come in for London Roundhouse and it appears that I can't go! So frustrating as I've never been to a mika concert, even after 5 years of being a huge fan!

If this is correct ( and I'm about 90% sure it is) , I have two spare tickets.

I might be able to get to Manchester Ritz the day later.

Does anyone want to go to London and have tickets to Manchester? That would be really odd but worth asking! We could do a swap.

And if (when) I am 100% sure I can't go to London, spare tickets will be available!

Are they still available, as I know some people who might be interested but aren't here atm?

Someone PMed me about it. If they don't get back to me tonight, the offer is still open. I'll message you tomorrow morning if they haven't. If they have, I'll edit the previous post.

Are they still available? :pray:

Yes! Someone from here messaged me several times, but I haven't heard back in the last couple of days, so I don't think they want it now!

EDITED 4TH DEC: MY SPARE TICKET HAS NOW FOUND A LOVING HOME!

Edited by enigma