Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

OMG i’ve never seen him with the piercingggg

i know the had the hole for the piercing, but i never saw him wearing it😍 this tiny black diamond looks really good on him

(i’m not able to repost his latest stories sorry😅)

Anyway, i can’t wait to see him this evening ☺️

He is always the most charming

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anna-is-golden said:

OMG i’ve never seen him with the piercingggg

i know the had the hole for the piercing, but i never saw him wearing it😍 this tiny black diamond looks really good on him

(i’m not able to repost his latest stories sorry😅)

Anyway, i can’t wait to see him this evening ☺️

He is always the most charming

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Londonmikafan said:

I don’t really understand why he did all this for just toilet paper but ok:lmao: He’s so cute:mf_lustslow:

I'd think he just did it for the camera. Maybe so fans can say "Mika posted a story about him going to the toilet". :lmao:

The best thing for me about this video is his face expression. Completely like "I don't give a flying f***". :lmfao:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'd think he just did it for the camera. Maybe so fans can say "Mika posted a story about him going to the toilet". :lmao:

The best thing for me about this video is his face expression. Completely like "I don't give a flying f***". :lmfao:

:roll1:  But what the point was to come back to the left toilet it he had found the paper in the right one??? :dunno:  :das:  "a flying f*** " :thumb_yello:

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

:roll1:  But what the point was to come back to the left toilet it he had found the paper in the right one??? :dunno:  :das:  "a flying f*** " :thumb_yello:

So it's funny. In my opinion he's just playing the clown for the camera. Maybe he was bored. Or someone told him that he should share more personal things on IG and that's his way to make fun of it. :teehee:

• Haha 6

35 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I thought the first toilet was disgusting so he went to the second to decide this one was even more disgusting than the first one and he tried not to look too disgusted ......

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Poor Mika enjoying the Italian sun, while tomorrow he'll drive to The Netherlands where the biggest and most feared storm ever will come to land. This will be a week full of storm and rain and bad weather. Hope he will be fine by driving here! :) And hopefully all fans can still make it to his Dutch concerts, as many flights are canceled. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Marika said:

Poor Mika enjoying the Italian sun, while tomorrow he'll drive to The Netherlands where the biggest and most feared storm ever will come to land. This will be a week full of storm and rain and bad weather. Hope he will be fine by driving here! :) And hopefully all fans can still make it to his Dutch concerts, as many flights are canceled. 

Although he is driving a lot on this tour, I think he'll be taking the plane to the Netherlands. ;) I hope he will go tomorrow morning or on Monday afternoon, and not at the height of the storm - I suppose those flights will indeed be cancelled. Or he's flying somewhere that is less affected by the storm and driving from there. Whatever he does, I hope he'll arrive safely and in time.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Londonmikafan said:

Am I the only one that thinks that this storm is not normal? 

I also hope that our beloved Mika will be fine. But I think he will, he surely has already experienced lots of storms in the past:original:

Is there anything normal in the weather lately?

Climate change

• Like 3