MIKA Live At Brooklyn Steel - Album Announcement!

Gemz

49 minutes ago, Kasia_xxx said:

So I’m searching the UK iTunes Store and where is it?☹️🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't use ITunes myself so I downloaded it from Amazon UK. Searching for 'Mika Live at Brooklyn Steel' should bring it up. 😊

• Thanks 1

I'm a bit dissapointed too it isn't available in a physical version, but I'm happy we get a live album after all. 

I guess they'll put the show they recorded for Canal+ on DVD at some point though. 

• Like 3

The price can also depend on whether it's a lossless format or not, for example flac is better quality than mp3 because mp3 is a compressed format. A lossless format should be the same quality as a CD.

Edited by giraffeandy

57 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Maybe if enough Mika fans ask for a physical copy it might happen one day. I am happy with my download though. :)

I've just bought the album on Google Play Music and made it burn on a CD.

I will make some drawing on it. And then I will prepare a printed cover as Zlata did. Then I can wait for a physical copy :bleh:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

I was just wondering, the album is 1 hour and 7 minutes long, was the concert so short or did they cut anything out? 

It's shorter likely due to the editing out of his talking between songs and the reprise of Tiny Live and Stay High that was also performed at the end of the show

• Like 2