New Mika Fan, New to Forums, Hello :-)

galapagonch

Hello MFC! I only started listening to Mika a couple months ago (horribly late to the party, I know). However I've come to absolutely adore him in this short time. My friend has been in love with him since 2010 and has been trying to get me to listen to him as long as I've known her. I never did and just found out about his music through pure coincidence. Needless to say I owed her an apology for not listening sooner. 

I found this forum when I was looking for photos of Mika and the source of one led back to here 🙂 

Happy to meet you all!

I'm a teenager from Las Vegas (I know the dangers of sharing personal information online, but such a large city I think is okay to share)

My favourite song of his is Touches You with Happy Ending as a close second. What are all of your favourite songs of his? Where are you from? How did you find Mika? Happy to get to know everyone. Much love ❤️ 

Edited by galapagonch
  • Like 6

@galapagonch

:welcomeani: Welcome to the MFC ! You found the right place. :mika3:

I'm Eriko from Japan, my most favorite song is Happy Ending, I've been crazy about Mika by this song in 2007.

Have fun at here !!

PLEASE READ  :bye:

MFC GUIDELINES  https://www.mikafanclub.com/mika-fan-club-guidelines/

Here is an AMAZING Mika Encyclopedia :mikalove:

When you want to know something about Mika. You ask it here.

The Looking For Something ThreadII!

• Like 1

Hi, @galapagonch :bye:  Welcome to MFC, better late than never :welcomeani:

I love your favorites, I think his absolute masterpiece it is Happy Ending but right now I'm obsessed with Tomorrow :rolleyes:  Also I love his Sinfonia Pop concert, it was an outstanding project :wub2:

• Like 1

Hello and welcome @galapagonch

:welcomeani:  

MFC can quickly become an online 'Home', I pretty much log on here everyday 😅

It doesn't matter when you discover Mika, all are welcome here where there's plenty more to find out too!

Songs that mean a lot to me are Lollipop, Tiny Love and Beautiful Disaster. There's also this thread where you can discuss songs from each album! 

• Like 2

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany and I have too many favourites to tell them here. 2007 I heard Grace Kelly on radio and since then I´m his fan. 

It´s never too late to become a fan.

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 1

Hi @galapagonch! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

I discovered Mika in 2007 listening to Relax on the radio. Thanks to the Internet I met many people with the same passion and I started to move for him, traveling around the world. My favorite song is obviously Relax. :fangurl:

Have fun here and see you around... :mikadas:

• Like 1

My favorite songs? I can't choose just one. GK, Stuck in the middle, Blue eyes. Underwater, No Place in Heaven, Promiseland, Tiny Love, I Went to Hell Last Night, Dear Jealousy, Paloma are some of my favorites. 

• Like 1

Hello, nice to meet you! :welcomeani:

Better later than never! :naughty: I'm always glad to find new fans who share my passion. :yes:

I'm Elena and I live in Germany. My favourite songs are Love Today, Rain, Stardust, Good Wife and Platform Ballerinas. :wub2: But it's hard to choose among all these perfect songs. 

• Like 1

I heard from him in 2009 then saw GK, Rain, BIOTG videos and he showed up in a TV show and since then I'm his fan and I'm MFCer since July  2010. My first Mika's gig was in April 2010.  :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

Hey and welcome on MFC :yay:
I'm Isabelle from Germany. I also have too much songs I really like and mostly I can't choose between all of them but I'm currently vibing a lot to Tomorrow. Absolutely love that song. If I had to summarize how I came across MIKA: 2015 - English Lessons - Have listened to him in English lessons after reading an article about him in the English book 😄 and Nice to meet you too :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...