Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

13 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Mika: “….stand here”

Other person: “Should I take a photo then?”

Mika: “Nooo” *scrunges face* 

Ok I can hear it now. "stand here / staying here" - "should I take a photo of it?" "no". Something like that, I suppose. :dunno_grin:

9 hours ago, carafon said:

Yes it would . Red with blisters

good to know, thanks. That makes me feel better. Also someone said they think it's Paloma's voice, that also makes me feel better about the whole thing than if it was someone we don't know.

When Mika sang "shock shock me" he really meant that, didn't he. Lol! :lmfao: Sometimes I hate him for his random no-context posts. :sneaky2:

4 hours ago, Prisca said:

By Saturday at the latest, we will know if the injury was real. If the injury is real, it won't be gone by then.

true. Unless he manages for the whole live to avoid showing the palm of his hand. :aah:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

true. Unless he manages for the whole live to avoid showing the palm of his hand.

Then he is a genious. :yes:

Of course, I don't mind if he shows the palm of his hand before Saturday. :wait:

• Like 5

So, options. It's :

- a filter

- make-up for Halloween 

- a burn

- a puncture wound

- a mole/wart removal

- a love bite gone wrong? :teehee:

It's weird though, if you zoom right in it looks like it's moving. Although that might be the camera /lighting. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Het is een klein meisje met een hartvormige ballon van Banksy :lol:

I'm glad it's not a real tattoo. I don't like tattoos at all, especially when they are so visible. Mika is the most beautiful without tattoos I think.. 💙🔥🎶

• Like 2

On 10/12/2021 at 12:34 PM, Fenny said:

I don't see a heart, I see a bad joke (I hope...) He wants to confuse us?? 💙💙💙🤔🔥

maybe.. it's a joke... Mika can you explain

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IG story

Today I am happy to announce a new adventure and my new company! (Scroll down for English!)

Aujourd’hui je rejoins l’aventure DIVIE, qui développe en France des produits de bien-être haut de gamme à base de CBD. J’ai pu me rendre compte lors de mes tournées des bienfaits de cette molécule qui apporte un nouvel équilibre dans nos vies.

J’ai donc décidé d’entrer au capital de @divieparis, cette jeune maison française afin d’en faire une référence européenne dans l’industrie du CannaBiDiol et du Bien-Être.

I met Alexandre Perez, @divieparis founder a few months ago. I was moved by his story and by the ethics of his new brand. His dream to create a “french maison” that develops the highest quality CBD wellness products, with a focus on quality and transparency, entirely Made In France.

Having used CBD for a while now, especially whilst on tour, I am very aware of its benefits. So I decided to invest in the company alongside Alexandre, to help him and his team make @divieparis become a European reference in the CBD and wellbeing industry.

📸 @francescoprandoni

grafik.png.371bbb384deb16f109a267d0d4a0ab7f.png

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Prisca said:

IG story

Today I am happy to announce a new adventure and my new company! (Scroll down for English!)

Aujourd’hui je rejoins l’aventure DIVIE, qui développe en France des produits de bien-être haut de gamme à base de CBD. J’ai pu me rendre compte lors de mes tournées des bienfaits de cette molécule qui apporte un nouvel équilibre dans nos vies.

J’ai donc décidé d’entrer au capital de @divieparis, cette jeune maison française afin d’en faire une référence européenne dans l’industrie du CannaBiDiol et du Bien-Être.

I met Alexandre Perez, @divieparis founder a few months ago. I was moved by his story and by the ethics of his new brand. His dream to create a “french maison” that develops the highest quality CBD wellness products, with a focus on quality and transparency, entirely Made In France.

Having used CBD for a while now, especially whilst on tour, I am very aware of its benefits. So I decided to invest in the company alongside Alexandre, to help him and his team make @divieparis become a European reference in the CBD and wellbeing industry.

📸 @francescoprandoni

And twitter

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Prisca said:

IG story

📸 @francescoprandoni

I wonder if his mom used to take this sort of medicine as a painkiller or tranquillisant?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I wonder if his mom used to take this sort of medicine as a painkiller or tranquillisant?

I hope it will be a success for Mika but I don't really know what to think..🤔💙

27 minutes ago, Fenny said:

I hope it will be a success for Mika but I don't really know what to think..🤔💙

I think it's not a question of success. The company existes for several years.

But Mika's experience with his mom's for long years  illness made him sensitive to alternative ways of healing.

Here is what I found about the owner Alexandre Perez:

Pour le fondateur de DIVIE Alexandre Perez, la découverte est plus tardive, mais surtout plus personnelle : deux ans après que sa mère a été soignée d’un cancer du sein, l’une de ses soeurs, Sophie, lui parle de CBD. Conscients de la fragilité de la vie et soucieux du bien-être futur de leur mère, ils lui proposent d’essayer.

“Chaque soir, avant de se coucher, elle prenait quatre gouttes d’huile de CBD. Au bout de quelques jours, elle voyait déjà les effets positifs. De semaine en semaine, ces gouttes sont devenues son rituel. Son moment à elle. Un geste simple, dédié à son bien-être, apaisant et réconfortant.”

English translation: 

For DIVIE’s founder Alexandre Perez, the discovery comes later, but above all in a more personal way: two years after his mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, one of his sisters, Sophie, talked to him about CBD. Aware of the fragility of life and concerned about their mother’s future well-being, they suggested she try it.

“Every night, before going to bed, she was taking four drops of CBD oil. After a few days, she was already seeing positive effects. From week to week, these drops became her ritual. Her own moment. A simple gesture, dedicated to her well-being, soothing and comforting.”

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But Mika's experience with his mom's for long years  illness made him sensitive to alternative ways of healing.

Here is what I found about the owner Alexandre Perez:

Pour le fondateur de DIVIE Alexandre Perez, la découverte est plus tardive, mais surtout plus personnelle : deux ans après que sa mère a été soignée d’un cancer du sein, l’une de ses soeurs, Sophie, lui parle de CBD. Conscients de la fragilité de la vie et soucieux du bien-être futur de leur mère, ils lui proposent d’essayer.

“Chaque soir, avant de se coucher, elle prenait quatre gouttes d’huile de CBD. Au bout de quelques jours, elle voyait déjà les effets positifs. De semaine en semaine, ces gouttes sont devenues son rituel. Son moment à elle. Un geste simple, dédié à son bien-être, apaisant et réconfortant.”

English translation: 

For DIVIE’s founder Alexandre Perez, the discovery comes later, but above all in a more personal way: two years after his mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, one of his sisters, Sophie, talked to him about CBD. Aware of the fragility of life and concerned about their mother’s future well-being, they suggested she try it.

“Every night, before going to bed, she was taking four drops of CBD oil. After a few days, she was already seeing positive effects. From week to week, these drops became her ritual. Her own moment. A simple gesture, dedicated to her well-being, soothing and comforting.”

This is why I can understand it’s uses and how it has medical benefits and why Mika is Probally connected to it 

I just have some overall reservations of alternative medicine 

Edited by Rebecca Wiseman
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I agree. :original:

And I don't think Mika just decides head over heels to collaborate with a company. And he writes that the products helped him during the tour and that was more than 1.5 years ago. :original:

However, I don't think Mika really reflected before publishing his black hand. :facepalm:

• Like 2

If Mika himself has used it for a while and seen positive benefits, it makes sense he'd want to support it. And it sounds like he and the company founder have similar experiences, so there's an emotional connection. 

It's interesting, I've not used it and have been wary of it, but I'm going to read up on it now - from the comments during the Insta Live it might be useful for me. 

Mika, you might have a new customer here! 😁 And its sold at a shop in the Marais, could pick some up while in Paris. 

• Like 4

The benefits for certain diseases are unquestionable, the question is why Mika needs to use it during his tours :dunno:

13 minutes ago, Prisca said:

And he writes that the products helped him during the tour and that was more than 1.5 years ago.

He say "tours", not only the latest one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, krysady said:

The benefits for certain diseases are unquestionable, the question is why Mika needs to use it during his tours :dunno:

He say "tours", not only the latest one.

Maybe to recover et get extra energy ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, krysady said:

If those are the benefits, it's possible, yes 

Possibly also to relax as others have said on the IG today. And to fall asleep in the evening when he's too wired after his concerts or for other reasons. :original:

• Like 5