Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

1 minute ago, mellody said:

good idea. Here's a thread where you can continue the discussions about Mika's investment in this CBD company:

He looks fab in the new story. :wub2: So, where is he? Paris for The Voice? Italy for Xfactor? They're both not live yet... Filming a music video for a new song? Something else? :dunno_grin:

I think he's in Paris working with talents for the Voice live.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

They're both not live yet...

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think he's in Paris working with talents for the Voice live.

The semi-finals of the Voice are in two days and they are live. So, I agree, I think he is in Paris. :original:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

He looks fab in the new story. :wub2: So, where is he? Paris for The Voice? Italy for Xfactor? They're both not live yet... Filming a music video for a new song? Something else? :dunno_grin:

The reality, he is in Paris for the voice, my wish the bolded part :original:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

@Anna Ko Kolkowskanow the period of the stories from the dressing rooms has arrived .. in view of the voice, the symphonic concerts , xfactor, future video clips ..  :thumb_yello:luckily the enamel has disappeared 

Mika IG stories

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

@Mikasister how can I see it .. you will put it on the real forum ... in practice Mika talks about music and makes us hear his songs right?

No it's classical music and jazz 

You'll probably be able to listen to France music here :

France Musique – Écouter la radio en direct

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3

His account is @mikatiktok btw! 😀

Even though he's got an account now, Tiktok still isn't for me, I hope anyone else who has an account will post his videos here though! 😊

• Like 9

• mellody changed the title to Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021
3 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

His account is @mikatiktok btw! 😀

Even though he's got an account now, Tiktok still isn't for me, I hope anyone else who has an account will post his videos here though! 😊

probably not necessary if he keeps posting them all also on his other channels. :teehee: Also I think you should be able to watch them without an account? This is the Tiktok link:

Anyway, I added TikTok to the title of this thread. I guess we'll see if it's just the same things he posts elsewhere or some unique videos as well.

• Like 6