Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Ah thanks, I thought the guy looked somewhat familiar! I don't think Mika is in Vars, he has posted stories of travelling and from his home studio in Florence last week. From the first story I thought he might be with his family in Paris and has been playing with Beauregard's toys. :naughty: But if that guy is Giacomo Carrera, maybe he's just hanging out with friends in Italy. :dunno_grin:

Jajajja Mario Bros, Luigi  an a Dog jajajajja

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Is it a new collaboration will Eleventy? All his automne brown colours outfits? 

I suppose it's just him being a social media influencer. Getting stuff for free and tagging the brand in return. :dunno_grin: Or even getting paid for the advertising, who knows. Why not, if he likes their products... I'd do the same if I had the chance. :teehee: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Hero said:

I wonder if he's staying in North America until the tour starts in April?

Which begs the question - maybe Star Academie again? 

Mika staying 4 months at one place? :shocked:

That would probably be a new record but I don't believe it. :teehee: Even though North America is still a huge territory for him to travel but he often has some projects going on in Italy or France... :plane:

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Hero said:

I wonder if he's staying in North America until the tour starts in April?

Which begs the question - maybe Star Academie again? 

Mayb after NY he'll travel to his house in Miami to spend Christmas :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

Mika staying 4 months at one place? :shocked:

That would probably be a new record but I don't believe it. :teehee: Even though North America is still a huge territory for him to travel but he often has some projects going on in Italy or France... :plane:

:lol3: I thought it might be too long on one continent for him... 

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Mayb after NY he'll travel to his house in Miami to spend Christmas :dunno_grin:

Yes that's what I was thinking. :yes: Or maybe Christmas in NY with family, then Miami for New Year? 

• Like 3

mikainstagram

Hey everyone! In collaboration with @indeedworks we thought it would be really fun to bring a content roadie on tour! Who wants to join us in North America next year? Application link in bio!
#TheRiteOfSpring #MikaTour

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Mikasister said:

mikainstagram

¡Hola a todos! ¡En colaboración con @indeedworks , pensamos que sería muy divertido traer un roadie de contenido de gira! ¿Quién quiere unirse a nosotros en Norteamérica el próximo año? Enlace de aplicación en biografía! #TheRiteOfSpring #MikaTour  

someone helps me understand, I don't understand what to do and how to do it 🤯🤯🤯🤯

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

mikainstagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXyQL4RFSqY/

Make sure to tune in to my concert with at the Paris Philharmonic!

Broadcasting tonight in France on @cultureboxftv @france4 and

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Italy on @skyitalia.

I hope this will add a touch of magic to your Christmas. Share your favourite moments from the show below!

@philharmoniedeparis
@ondif
@choeurstellamaris
#SimonLeclerc
@cultureboxftv
@francetelevisions
@electronprodlibre
@antoinegoet
@field_michel

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Love his fluffy hair! :wub2: And that pateo has a pretty colour, it all looks very summery with the palm trees etc.. I think I'll have to spend Christmas in Florida too at some point, already fed up with winter! :lol: 

I wonder where the cats are though that Wikipedia says this house is also famous for. Care to post some cat content, Mika? :teehee: (tho for now I'll be busy watching French TV :mf_rosetinted:)

• Like 5

On 12/21/2021 at 12:35 PM, Hero said:

:lol3: I thought it might be too long on one continent for him... 

Yes that's what I was thinking. :yes: Or maybe Christmas in NY with family, then Miami for New Year? 

Seeing his IG stories, probably Miami for Christmas :wink2:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, silver said:

Candy for the children, and lemon & limes for the adults' drinks?

I'd be having the candy for myself and putting the oranges in children's stockings! 😆

As for the lemons and limes I'd be making good luck piglets for the New Year! :lol3: 🍋 🐖 

DSaQnAdW0AAchrh.thumb.jpeg.a3d32104affcbefd0156d75cd5485147.jpeg20211224_224402.jpg.a2845cbf86058baab9b68d6eca468dc0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4