Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

That maybe it was evening and not afternoon when he posted the story :lol3:

Does it mean good afternoon? My Spanish knowledge is non-existent, thought it was good evening. :teehee:

Love seeing him playing board games with his family. :wub2: He sometimes seems so out of this world, with his expensive clothes and helicopter flights, VIP friends and a shelf full of vitamin pills, that it can get hard to imagine him doing just normal things. Well ok we could discuss whether doing that at 1am is as relatable as it feels on the first look, or still rather the "wild night", as he wrote, but it's a start, lol! :roftl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

Does it mean good afternoon? My Spanish knowledge is non-existent, thought it was good evening. :teehee:

"Buenas noches" is actually good evening, but he wouldn't be the first person to get confused with "buenas tardes" and "buenas noches". :teehee:

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well ok we could discuss whether doing that at 1am is as relatable as it feels on the first look

Wasn't it about 9 pm local time when he posted that? :blink:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

According to Google translate yes :lol3: but maybe they also say it to say “good evening”? Or are we wrong to assume @Mikasister:biggrin2:

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

Love seeing him playing board games with his family. :wub2: He sometimes seems so out of this world, with his expensive clothes and helicopter flights, VIP friends and a shelf full of vitamin pills, that it can get hard to imagine him doing just normal things.

Well, if you break it down: 

- helicopter is a means of transportation to get from A to B;

- clothes are just clothes. I’m happy he’s even dressed! He doesn’t seem to have them on all of the time, for example at -10 degrees C :facepalm:

- and friends are just friends I guess, although it’s enjoyable to see he also likes the company of the more regular person, may it be family or not :biggrin2: 

….but we only see what he chooses to show us, so maybe he’s either more normal than we think, or more extravagant than we think :wink2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Most of the residents of the Miami metropolitan area speak Spanish at home, and the influence of Spanish can even be seen in many features of the local dialect of English. Miami is considered the "capital of Latin US" for its many bilingual corporations, banks, and media outlets that cater to international business. :wink2:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language_in_the_United_States

Or what do you mean? :original:

I know. It surprises me because he never speaks spanish, that's all. :wink2:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Wasn't it about 9 pm local time when he posted that? :blink:

The first story shows to me as 7 hours ago, the 2nd as 4 hours ago. :dunno: So if I count from 1pm CET = 7am Miami time, the 2nd story is even later than I thought, at 3am. 😅 Whether we can trust Instagram with the times is a different question. :teehee:

25 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

but we only see what he chooses to show us, so maybe he’s either more normal than we think, or more extravagant than we think :wink2:

that, however, is true. :dunno_grin: Also I suppose not everyone thinks the same. :teehee: And not everyone wants to see the same - some might think that a popstar needs to be extravagant, others (like me) prefer if he's relatable... and I suppose he wants to be both, as he said on his last tour, that he can be the superhero on stage but also the guy you'd like to go have a beer with. Guess it might not always be easy to keep the balance between these 2 sides of him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mellody said:

The first story shows to me at 7 hours ago, the 2nd at 4 hours ago. :dunno: So if I count from 1pm CET = 7am Miami time, the 2nd story is even later than I thought, at 3am. 😅

Okay, that's weird. The first story shows for me 11 hours ago and the second one 8 hours ago. smilie_denk_14.gif

grafik.thumb.png.613588d7ef2bd44ad7e73c8277bc5fe0.png

grafik.thumb.png.6c3ffd7e608662c9b231876e1339e1bd.png

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Okay, that's weird. The first story shows for me 11 hours ago and the second one 8 hours ago. smilie_denk_14.gif

grafik.thumb.png.613588d7ef2bd44ad7e73c8277bc5fe0.png

grafik.thumb.png.6c3ffd7e608662c9b231876e1339e1bd.png

Instagram is weird. :freak: I just closed and reopened the app, to see if that makes a difference, and now it's the same for me, 12 and 9 hours. :doh: So that would mean ca. 8pm and 11pm Miami time. Guess 8pm could count as afternoon in Mika's world. :naughty: And happy that this confirms my first impression of a relaxed and relatable games evening with his family. :wub2: So, good that we discussed it. :teehee:

Well, but whatever, the way he's traveling around the world, what do local times mean anyway! :lmfao:

• Like 3

Just now, Mikasister said:

And otro primo, is the guy  another of his cousins? smilie_denk_09.gif

It's Austin, Audrey's brother. He already appeared in other Mika's Ig stories in the past. And he was also present in the Canadian program where they all sang together.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

19 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

Het is Austin, Audrey's broer. Hij verscheen in het verleden al in andere Mika's Ig-verhalen. En hij was ook aanwezig in het Canadese programma waar ze allemaal samen zongen.

Who is Audry?

2 hours ago, lormare73 said:

It's Austin, Audrey's brother. He already appeared in other Mika's Ig stories in the past. And he was also present in the Canadian program where they all sang together.

@lormare73 :bow: 

You are amazing, whenever there is a question about his family or his schedule, you have the answer. Thank you! :flowers2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fenny said:

Who is Audry?

3 hours ago, lormare73 said:

His cousin. The girl who was with him in the story where he wore the pink jumper some days ago.

Yes, Audrey is Mika's cousin from New York.

When she was a little girl Mika asked her to shout in 'We Are Golden".

We can hear her voice screaming: We are not what you think we are!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Why does he looks so bored? :lol3:

They must have taken away his fireworks, or told him it was for tomorrow not today :wags_finger:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, mellody said:

Okay. So either his sweater has mirrored text, or he figured out how to mirror the video before posting :biggrin2: (aren’t his stories always mirrored in selfie-mode??)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lulul said:

Why does he looks so bored? :lol3:

Shh! If him being bored means we get all those stories, we shouldn't complain... :naughty:

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Okay. So either his sweater has mirrored text, or he figured out how to mirror the video before posting :biggrin2: (aren’t his stories always mirrored in selfie-mode??)

You're right, he mirrored the 2nd video before posting, you can see it also from the background. Well observed! That way he not only showed his hoodie the right way round, for marketing the brand, but also showed us his other hand, so we know that nothing bad happened (yet) to his hands while he was near the fireworks. :roftl: :naughty:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Smart Michelle! :thumb_yello:

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

You're right, he mirrored the 2nd video before posting, you can see it also from the background. Well observed! That way he not only showed his hoodie the right way round, for marketing the brand, but also showed us his other hand, so we know that nothing bad happened (yet) to his hands while he was near the fireworks. :roftl: 

Smart Karin! :thumb_yello:

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

As @holdingyourdrink noticed on the other thread, the 2nd video isn't mirrored in selfie mode, like the first one - so he DID show us both hands! :roftl: You see, he's practical too.

Smart Mika! :biggrin2:

• Haha 5